|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 13, The Snow-White Villa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George do while waiting for Gerry to solve a math problem?
(a) Practices dancing and fencing moves.
(b) Sits silently and waits patiently.
(c) Taps his pencil on the table.
(d) Hums the tune to Jeopardy.
2. According to Gerry, to whom or what does Tortoise Hill belong?
(a) Gerry, because he names it Tortoise Hill.
(b) Madame Cyclops.
(c) The island of Corfu.
(d) The tortoises.
3. The toads that Gerry finds are the size of:
(a) A teacup.
(b) An average size saucer.
(c) A large plate.
(d) A small tortoise.
4. What do Gerry and George use as water-pistols in the bay?
(b) Sea slugs.
5. In the beginning of Part I: Chapter 4, what does Gerry's Mother decide for him?
(a) It is time for him to take dancing lessons.
(b) It is time for him to have some sort of education.
(c) It is time for him to join the Merchant Navy.
(d) It is time for him to study literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry name the gecko that takes up residence in his bedroom?
2. What gives Spiro a weak stomach?
3. What about the tortoises does Gerry find very interesting?
4. What size of tortoise are on the hill?
5. Where is Quasimodo during Gerry's lessons?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)