|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 13, The Snow-White Villa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the snow-white villa given its name?
(a) Snow White lived there.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) The paperwhite surrounding it are in full bloom.
(d) Its color is white as snow.
2. According to Gerry, to whom or what does Tortoise Hill belong?
(a) Gerry, because he names it Tortoise Hill.
(b) The island of Corfu.
(c) The tortoises.
(d) Madame Cyclops.
3. Zatopec is one of the first of Larry's guests to arrive for a visit, what is his occupation?
(a) Armenian novelist.
(b) Greecian novelist.
(c) Armenian artist.
(d) Armenian poet.
4. Where does Geronimo live?
(a) In the zinna bed.
(b) In Mother's room.
(c) In the snow-white villa.
(d) With Spiro.
5. What does George do while waiting for Gerry to solve a math problem?
(a) Hums the tune to Jeopardy.
(b) Sits silently and waits patiently.
(c) Practices dancing and fencing moves.
(d) Taps his pencil on the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gerry and George use as water-pistols in the bay?
2. What does George find helpful in teaching Gerry?
3. What do the olive groves echo with?
4. What gives Spiro a weak stomach?
5. What size of tortoise are on the hill?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)