|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 13, The Snow-White Villa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Gerry and George win points in their game in the bay?
(a) By discovering the most sea fauna.
(b) By finding the most sea-slugs.
(c) By applying mathematic applications to the sea fauna.
(d) By squirting the sea-slug the farthest.
2. What does George do while waiting for Gerry to solve a math problem?
(a) Taps his pencil on the table.
(b) Hums the tune to Jeopardy.
(c) Practices dancing and fencing moves.
(d) Sits silently and waits patiently.
3. What does George teach Gerry about natural history?
(a) How to observe and write notes in a diary.
(b) How to apply mathematics to natural history.
(c) The mating cycle of the earwig.
(d) How to not frighten the big tortoise.
4. Why is the snow-white villa given its name?
(a) Snow White lived there.
(b) Its color is white as snow.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) The paperwhite surrounding it are in full bloom.
5. How does George go about teaching Gerry mathematics?
(a) With rhythmic rhymes.
(b) By repetition of examples.
(c) With flash cards.
(d) Through natural history examples.
Short Answer Questions
1. The toads that Gerry finds are the size of:
2. What size of tortoise are on the hill?
3. What does George find helpful in teaching Gerry?
4. Zatopec is one of the first of Larry's guests to arrive for a visit, what is his occupation?
5. What does Roger do during Gerry's lessons?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)