|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 13, The Snow-White Villa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George do while waiting for Gerry to solve a math problem?
(a) Practices dancing and fencing moves.
(b) Sits silently and waits patiently.
(c) Taps his pencil on the table.
(d) Hums the tune to Jeopardy.
2. Why is the snow-white villa given its name?
(a) Its color is white as snow.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) Snow White lived there.
(d) The paperwhite surrounding it are in full bloom.
3. What does George teach Gerry about natural history?
(a) How to not frighten the big tortoise.
(b) How to observe and write notes in a diary.
(c) How to apply mathematics to natural history.
(d) The mating cycle of the earwig.
4. Who does the family decide will teach Gerry?
5. At the end of Part II: Chapter 8, Tortoise Hills, what does Theodore say can happen in Corfu?
(a) A wine shortage.
(b) Tropical storms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Part I: Chapter 4, what does Gerry's Mother decide for him?
2. Zatopec is one of the first of Larry's guests to arrive for a visit, what is his occupation?
3. Where does Geronimo live?
4. Where is Quasimodo during Gerry's lessons?
5. The toads that Gerry finds are the size of:
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)