The Speech for the Defense
1. How many years does the Durrell family stay on Corfu?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Four and a half years.
(d) Six years.
2. Where is the Island of Corfu located?
(c) Val de Ropa.
3. What is the original intent of Gerald Durrell for this book?
(a) Account of his family.
(b) Account of the natural history on the island of Corfu.
(c) Account of the interesting people on the island of Corfu.
(d) Account of the birds on the island of Corfu.
4. How old is Gerry when the family moves to Corfu?
5. Why do the Durrell children not know the age of their mother?
(a) She can never remember the date of her birth.
(b) She will not tell them her age.
(c) Her birth certificate is damaged in a move.
(d) Her mother did not tell her the date she was born.
This section contains 4,536 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)