The Speech for the Defense
1. How many years does the Durrell family stay on Corfu?
(a) Six years.
(b) One year.
(c) Four and a half years.
(d) Five years.
2. Where is the Island of Corfu located?
(b) Val de Ropa.
3. What is the original intent of Gerald Durrell for this book?
(a) Account of the interesting people on the island of Corfu.
(b) Account of the natural history on the island of Corfu.
(c) Account of the birds on the island of Corfu.
(d) Account of his family.
4. How old is Gerry when the family moves to Corfu?
5. Why do the Durrell children not know the age of their mother?
(a) Her mother did not tell her the date she was born.
(b) Her birth certificate is damaged in a move.
(c) She will not tell them her age.
(d) She can never remember the date of her birth.
This section contains 4,536 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)