Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months pregnant does Liz say she is in Chapter 10?
2. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
3. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
4. What do Liz and Maggie wear out in Chapter 14?
5. Who does Liz call from a pay phone in Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
What are the motivations of each character? Describe how each of the four main characters are driven by their motivation.
Essay Topic 2
What role does peer pressure play in the novel? what message about peer pressure does the author wish to send? How do the characters cope with peer pressure? Do you think the author meant for the characters to serve as a model for peer pressure and the ideal way for teens to deal with it? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What are the important elements of the graduation scene? What symbolism is represented in the graduation scene? Why is this an important part of the story?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)