|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Liz's curfew?
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 10:30 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
2. What does Liz's mother compliment about her in Chapter 11?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her studious nature.
(c) Her demeanor.
(d) Her personality.
3. In Chapter 10, what does Liz plan to do about her pregnancy?
(a) Give the baby up for adoption.
(b) Have her mother raise the baby.
(c) Move in with Sean and raise the baby together.
(d) Have an abortion.
4. What is the weather like after the dance?
(a) Calm and serene.
5. What has happened to the letter Liz wrote to Sean?
(a) It was returned to the sender.
(b) It was kept from Sean.
(c) It was damaged.
(d) It was never sent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Liz want to move?
2. What does Sean give Liz in Chapter 13?
3. Who are the notes in Chapter 10 written by?
4. What does Liz claim to need in Chapter 13?
5. What color roses does Liz have in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the central cause of deterioration in the relationship between Maggie and Dennis?
2. Why do you think Maggie and Liz have planned an urgent meeting?
3. How is Liz an ill-fated character?
4. Why do Sean and Liz want to get married?
5. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
6. Describe the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11.
7. Why does Maggie go to the clinic with Rod and Liz?
8. How does Sean show his feelings for Liz in Chapter 8?
9. How does Liz feel about getting married?
10. Why does Sean decide that he does not want to marry Liz?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)