|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sean and Liz sit together in Chapter 11?
(a) On the sand.
(b) In Sean's car.
(c) In Sean's bedroom.
(d) In a diner.
2. Who did Liz tell that she was pregnant?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her guidance counselor.
3. What color roses does Liz have in Chapter 13?
4. Who does Liz hope to catch sight of at the dance?
5. Who does Liz get in a car with in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Maggie, which of the following people are impressed with her?
2. What alerts Liz to a problem with Sean in Chapter 13?
3. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
4. What does Liz's mother compliment about her in Chapter 11?
5. Which word best describes the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11.
2. In what ways is Maggie a good friend? How is she a bad friend?
3. How does Rod behave toward Liz in Chapter 8?
4. How is Liz an ill-fated character?
5. What does Liz need from Maggie. Can Maggie provide this for her?
6. What does Maggie need from Liz?
7. What is the central cause of deterioration in the relationship between Maggie and Dennis?
8. What insecurities does Dennie have? Why?
9. Why do the girls wear their prom gowns to the clinic?
10. How does Liz feel about getting married?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)