|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Liz get in a car with in Chapter 14?
2. How does Liz react to Sean's rejection in Chapter 13?
(a) She becomes jealous.
(b) She begins throwing things.
(c) She is hysterical.
(d) She turns to Maggie for comfort.
3. According to Maggie, which of the following people are impressed with her?
4. What does Liz want to discuss with Sean in Chapter 13?
(a) Baby clothes.
(b) Baby books.
(c) How to change a diaper.
(d) Baby names.
5. Where is Rod attacked?
(a) His neck.
(b) His back.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie speak to Dennis at in Chapter 13?
2. What does Maggie want to discuss with Liz in Chapter 10?
3. How long does it take for Liz to get her abortion?
4. How does Maggie feel about Liz's pregnancy?
5. Who does Maggie get in the car with in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Maggie decide not to go to the prom with Dennis?
2. How does Liz feel about getting married?
3. How does Sean show his feelings for Liz in Chapter 8?
4. Why do Sean and Liz want to get married?
5. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
6. Why does Maggie go to the clinic with Rod and Liz?
7. Describe the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11.
8. Describe Sean's essay in Chapter 14.
9. Why do you think Maggie and Liz have planned an urgent meeting?
10. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)