|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie feel about Liz's pregnancy?
2. How does Liz react to Sean's rejection in Chapter 13?
(a) She becomes jealous.
(b) She turns to Maggie for comfort.
(c) She begins throwing things.
(d) She is hysterical.
3. What color roses does Liz have in Chapter 13?
4. What does Sean tell Liz in Chapter 13?
(a) That he wants to date somebody else.
(b) That she should have an abortion.
(c) That he does not want to get married.
(d) That he will not give her the money she needs.
5. Where is Rod attacked?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His back.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the title of Sean's essay?
2. What does Liz plan to do after she moves?
3. What do Liz and Maggie wear out in Chapter 14?
4. What does Maggie think of Dennis's clothes for the dance?
5. What has Maggie given to Liz to help her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the way Liz reacts to Sean's rejection of marriage. Why does she behave this way?
2. Why does Maggie go to the clinic with Rod and Liz?
3. Why does Liz tell Maggie to let her die?
4. How is Liz an ill-fated character?
5. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
6. Describe the tone of the note at the end of Chapter 12 from Liz to Maggie. In what tone might the reader find the note?
7. How does Maggie show that she cares for Liz in Chapter 8?
8. What does Liz need from Maggie. Can Maggie provide this for her?
9. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
10. How does Liz feel about getting married?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)