|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Liz ask Sean for?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Liz plan to do about her pregnancy?
(a) Have her mother raise the baby.
(b) Move in with Sean and raise the baby together.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Give the baby up for adoption.
3. What does Liz plan to do after she moves?
(a) Begin modeling.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Get a GED.
4. Which of the following frustrates Sean in Chapter 9?
(a) Liz calls Maggie.
(b) Liz calls her parents.
(c) Liz threatens to walk home.
(d) Liz pulls away from him.
5. Who berates Liz in Chapter 9?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Liz most want to get away from?
2. How long does it take for Liz to get her abortion?
3. Who is the only other person who knows that Liz is pregnant in Chapter 10?
4. What does Liz's mother compliment about her in Chapter 11?
5. At the end of Chapter 12, who is the note written for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
2. Why does Maggie decide not to go to the prom with Dennis?
3. Why does Sean assume that his father intercepted Liz's letter to him?
4. Why does Sean decide that he does not want to marry Liz?
5. What does Maggie need from Liz?
6. Why do you think Maggie and Liz have planned an urgent meeting?
7. How does Liz feel about getting married?
8. Why does Liz decide that she is in no hurry to get home in Chapter 9?
9. Describe the tone of the note at the end of Chapter 12 from Liz to Maggie. In what tone might the reader find the note?
10. Why does Liz tell Maggie to let her die?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)