|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sean tell Liz in Chapter 13?
(a) That he wants to date somebody else.
(b) That she should have an abortion.
(c) That he will not give her the money she needs.
(d) That he does not want to get married.
2. What does Sean give Liz in Chapter 13?
(b) A key to his house.
(d) A prom ticket.
3. Who goes into the doctor's office with Liz?
4. What does Liz's mother compliment about her in Chapter 11?
(a) Her personality.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her demeanor.
(d) Her studious nature.
5. How much time does it take for the car to get to the doctor's office?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Liz and Maggie meet in Chapter 13?
2. Who is absent from school in Chapter 12?
3. What is the weather like after the dance?
4. Who berates Liz in Chapter 9?
5. Who did Liz tell that she was pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Maggie and Liz have planned an urgent meeting?
2. What does Liz need from Maggie. Can Maggie provide this for her?
3. Describe the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11.
4. How does Rod behave toward Liz in Chapter 8?
5. Why do the girls wear their prom gowns to the clinic?
6. Why does Sean decide that he does not want to marry Liz?
7. How does Liz feel about getting married?
8. What improvements are made to the relationship between Dennis and Maggie in Chapter 8?
9. Describe the tone of the note at the end of Chapter 12 from Liz to Maggie. In what tone might the reader find the note?
10. How is Liz an ill-fated character?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)