|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sean's future plans include?
(a) Working as an artist.
(b) Becoming a mechanic.
(c) Working as an actor.
2. What is Dennis insecure about in Chapter 11?
(a) His charisma.
(b) His physical attractiveness.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His dancing abilities.
3. Where does Liz want to move?
(a) New York.
4. Which of the following words best describes Sean's father?
5. Who does Liz most want to get away from?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her classmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz want to discuss with Sean in Chapter 13?
2. What time is Liz's curfew?
3. What does Maggie think of Dennis's clothes for the dance?
4. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
5. Who goes into the doctor's office with Liz?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
2. Why does Maggie decide not to go to the prom with Dennis?
3. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Sean assume that his father intercepted Liz's letter to him?
5. Describe Sean's essay in Chapter 14.
6. What is the central cause of deterioration in the relationship between Maggie and Dennis?
7. Why do Sean and Liz want to get married?
8. How is Pierre introduced in Chapter 10 and what is the purpose of this?
9. How is Liz an ill-fated character?
10. Why does Liz tell Maggie to let her die?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)