|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes into the doctor's office with Liz?
2. Which of the following frustrates Sean in Chapter 9?
(a) Liz pulls away from him.
(b) Liz calls her parents.
(c) Liz calls Maggie.
(d) Liz threatens to walk home.
3. What has happened to the letter Liz wrote to Sean?
(a) It was kept from Sean.
(b) It was never sent.
(c) It was returned to the sender.
(d) It was damaged.
4. According to Maggie, which of the following people are impressed with her?
5. How much money does Liz ask Sean for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie want to discuss with Liz in Chapter 10?
2. What has Maggie given to Liz to help her?
3. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
4. Who does Maggie break off a prom date with?
5. What does Denis notice about Maggie in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
2. Why does Liz decide that she is in no hurry to get home in Chapter 9?
3. How is Pierre introduced in Chapter 10 and what is the purpose of this?
4. Why does Maggie go to the clinic with Rod and Liz?
5. Why does Sean decide that he does not want to marry Liz?
6. Describe the way Liz reacts to Sean's rejection of marriage. Why does she behave this way?
7. What insecurities does Dennie have? Why?
8. How does Maggie show that she cares for Liz in Chapter 8?
9. Why do you think Maggie and Liz have planned an urgent meeting?
10. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)