|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Maggie ask Liz?
(a) If she is pregnant.
(b) If she is happy.
(c) If she is dating Rod.
(d) If she is alright.
2. Who are the notes in Chapter 10 written to?
3. What does Maggie want to discuss with Liz in Chapter 10?
4. How many months pregnant does Liz say she is in Chapter 10?
5. Who is the note from in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Liz call from a pay phone in Chapter 9?
2. How does Liz react to Sean's rejection in Chapter 13?
3. Which word best describes the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11?
4. What does Denis notice about Maggie in Chapter 8?
5. What do Sean's future plans include?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Pierre introduced in Chapter 10 and what is the purpose of this?
2. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
3. Why does Liz tell Maggie to let her die?
4. Why do the girls wear their prom gowns to the clinic?
5. Why do you think Maggie and Liz have planned an urgent meeting?
6. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
7. Why does Maggie decide not to go to the prom with Dennis?
8. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
9. Why does Sean assume that his father intercepted Liz's letter to him?
10. Describe the way Liz reacts to Sean's rejection of marriage. Why does she behave this way?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)