|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many drinks does Sean's father have before Sean asks him a question in Chapter 12?
2. Who is the note from in Chapter 13?
3. What does Maggie want to discuss with Liz in Chapter 10?
4. What has Maggie given to Liz to help her?
(a) Phone numbers for doctors.
(c) Maternity clothing.
5. Who did Liz tell that she was pregnant?
(a) Her guidance counselor.
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Sean's father?
2. What do Sean's future plans include?
3. Where do Sean and Liz drive to after the dance?
4. How long does it take for Liz to get her abortion?
5. How does Maggie feel about Liz's pregnancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
2. Why do the girls wear their prom gowns to the clinic?
3. What is the central cause of deterioration in the relationship between Maggie and Dennis?
4. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
5. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
6. Why does Liz tell Maggie to let her die?
7. Describe Sean's essay in Chapter 14.
8. Why does Sean decide that he does not want to marry Liz?
9. Why does Maggie go to the clinic with Rod and Liz?
10. What does Maggie need from Liz?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)