|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sean and Liz go in Chapter 11?
(a) A diner.
(b) The beach.
2. Where do Sean and Liz sit together in Chapter 11?
(a) On the sand.
(b) In Sean's bedroom.
(c) In a diner.
(d) In Sean's car.
3. What physical symptom does Dennis feel in Chapter 11?
(a) Stomach pain.
(c) Sore throat.
(d) Aching feet.
4. What does Liz attack Rod with?
(a) A tack.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A stapler.
5. Who berates Liz in Chapter 9?
(a) Her stepfather.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie ask Liz to do in Chapter 10?
2. Who does Liz most want to get away from?
3. What does Liz scream when Maggie tries to help her in Chapter 14?
4. What is Liz's mood initially as she leaves the clinic?
5. What is it that Maggie can no longer buy in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways is Maggie a good friend? How is she a bad friend?
2. Describe Sean's essay in Chapter 14.
3. How is Pierre introduced in Chapter 10 and what is the purpose of this?
4. Why do Sean and Liz want to get married?
5. Why does Liz tell Maggie to let her die?
6. Why does Maggie go to the clinic with Rod and Liz?
7. How does Maggie show that she cares for Liz in Chapter 8?
8. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
9. What insecurities does Dennie have? Why?
10. Why does Maggie decide not to go to the prom with Dennis?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)