|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Liz ask Sean for?
2. What does Dennis think of Maggie's dress for the dance?
(a) It is too pink.
(b) It is very much unlike her personality.
(c) It is stylish.
(d) It is too revealing.
3. Describe Liz's condition when she arrives back at home in Chapter 14.
4. In Chapter 10, what does Liz plan to do about her pregnancy?
(a) Have her mother raise the baby.
(b) Have an abortion.
(c) Move in with Sean and raise the baby together.
(d) Give the baby up for adoption.
5. Who wants to marry Liz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Liz and Maggie wear out in Chapter 14?
2. Who does Liz call from a pay phone in Chapter 9?
3. What does Liz claim to need in Chapter 13?
4. What do Sean's future plans include?
5. What does Liz tell Sean after she gets off the phone in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
2. How does Rod behave toward Liz in Chapter 8?
3. Why does Sean decide that he does not want to marry Liz?
4. Why does Sean assume that his father intercepted Liz's letter to him?
5. Describe Sean's essay in Chapter 14.
6. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
7. Describe the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11.
8. What does Liz need from Maggie. Can Maggie provide this for her?
9. How is Pierre introduced in Chapter 10 and what is the purpose of this?
10. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)