|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes into the doctor's office with Liz?
2. Which character has wiped out their savings account?
3. Where does Maggie speak to Dennis at in Chapter 13?
(b) Locker room.
(d) Maggie's house.
4. What has Maggie given to Liz to help her?
(a) Maternity clothing.
(d) Phone numbers for doctors.
5. Who does the writer of the first note in Chapter 10 ask about?
(a) Liz's stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sean and Liz sit together in Chapter 11?
2. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
3. What is hidden in Rod's jacket?
4. Who does Liz most want to get away from?
5. Which of the following frustrates Sean in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What improvements are made to the relationship between Dennis and Maggie in Chapter 8?
2. Describe the way Liz reacts to Sean's rejection of marriage. Why does she behave this way?
3. Describe the tone of the note at the end of Chapter 12 from Liz to Maggie. In what tone might the reader find the note?
4. What does Liz need from Maggie. Can Maggie provide this for her?
5. What is the central cause of deterioration in the relationship between Maggie and Dennis?
6. Why does Liz decide that she is in no hurry to get home in Chapter 9?
7. How does Rod behave toward Liz in Chapter 8?
8. Why do Sean and Liz want to get married?
9. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
10. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)