|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Liz see Sean parked after the dance?
(a) Near the park.
(b) Near the school.
(c) Near her house.
(d) Outside his house.
2. How does Maggie feel about Liz's pregnancy?
3. Who wants to marry Liz?
4. How do Liz's parents react when they see her leaving in Chapter 14?
5. Where do Sean and Liz sit together in Chapter 11?
(a) In a diner.
(b) In Sean's bedroom.
(c) In Sean's car.
(d) On the sand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie speak to Dennis at in Chapter 13?
2. What does Liz want to discuss with Sean in Chapter 13?
3. Where do Sean and Liz drive to after the dance?
4. What is hidden in Rod's jacket?
5. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways is Maggie a good friend? How is she a bad friend?
2. Why do you think Maggie and Liz have planned an urgent meeting?
3. Why does Maggie go to the clinic with Rod and Liz?
4. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
5. How does Liz feel about getting married?
6. Describe the tone of the note at the end of Chapter 12 from Liz to Maggie. In what tone might the reader find the note?
7. Why do Sean and Liz want to get married?
8. Why does Liz decide that she is in no hurry to get home in Chapter 9?
9. What improvements are made to the relationship between Dennis and Maggie in Chapter 8?
10. What does Maggie need from Liz?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)