|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Liz's parents react when they see her leaving in Chapter 14?
2. Where is Rod attacked?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His neck.
3. What does Sean tell Liz in Chapter 13?
(a) That he wants to date somebody else.
(b) That she should have an abortion.
(c) That he will not give her the money she needs.
(d) That he does not want to get married.
4. What does Denis notice about Maggie in Chapter 8?
(a) That she spends more time with Liz.
(b) That she has lost weight.
(c) That she bought new glasses
(d) That her eyes are brighter.
5. How much money does Liz ask Sean for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Sean's behavior in Chapter 13?
2. What time is Liz's curfew?
3. Where does Maggie speak to Dennis at in Chapter 13?
4. Who does Maggie get in the car with in Chapter 14?
5. Where do Sean and Liz go in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
2. Describe the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11.
3. How is Liz an ill-fated character?
4. How is Pierre introduced in Chapter 10 and what is the purpose of this?
5. What does Liz need from Maggie. Can Maggie provide this for her?
6. What does Maggie need from Liz?
7. In what ways is Maggie a good friend? How is she a bad friend?
8. Why does Sean assume that his father intercepted Liz's letter to him?
9. Describe Sean's essay in Chapter 14.
10. How does Rod behave toward Liz in Chapter 8?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)