|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz want to discuss with Sean in Chapter 13?
(a) How to change a diaper.
(b) Baby names.
(c) Baby books.
(d) Baby clothes.
2. Who does Liz most want to get away from?
(b) Her classmates.
(c) Her parents.
3. According to Maggie, which of the following people are impressed with her?
4. How many drinks does Sean's father have before Sean asks him a question in Chapter 12?
5. Who goes into the doctor's office with Liz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Denis notice about Maggie in Chapter 8?
2. What does Liz attack Rod with?
3. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
4. What alerts Liz to a problem with Sean in Chapter 13?
5. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
2. What is ironic in Chapter 9?
3. What improvements are made to the relationship between Dennis and Maggie in Chapter 8?
4. Describe the way Liz reacts to Sean's rejection of marriage. Why does she behave this way?
5. What insecurities does Dennie have? Why?
6. Why does Sean decide that he does not want to marry Liz?
7. Describe Sean's essay in Chapter 14.
8. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
9. Why does Maggie decide not to go to the prom with Dennis?
10. What does Liz need from Maggie. Can Maggie provide this for her?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)