|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the genre of the film Maggie watches in Chapter 2?
2. What does Liz berate in Chapter 2?
(a) Maggie's small eyebrows.
(b) Maggie's makeup.
(c) Maggie's shyness.
(d) Maggie's homemade dress.
3. Who does Liz suggest might ask Maggie to the prom?
4. What is the statue of that Liz's mother gives her?
(c) A cross.
5. What does Liz present at the entrance to the bar?
(a) A false birth certificate.
(b) A fake social security number.
(c) A fake ID.
(d) A yearbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note say?
2. What does Dennis try to figure out in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of Liz's boyfriend in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Liz convince Maggie to go?
5. What is there a notice about in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie's mother say about physical attractiveness?
2. Why is Liz uncomfortable around her stepfather? How is it shown that this affects her?
3. What is the main conflict in Chapter 5?
4. How does Liz try to improve her relationship with her parents?
5. What are the contents of the memo at the end of Chapter 3?
6. Why does Liz decide against having sex with Sean?
7. Why does Liz berate Maggie?
8. Describe Liz's tough exterior versus her softer interior.
9. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
10. Why does Liz want to go to the Red Pub Inn?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)