|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Liz's mother's comments in Chapter 7?
(a) She breaks up with Sean.
(b) She throws something at her mother.
(c) She yells at her stepfather.
(d) She tears up.
2. What does Liz say that she does not want to have in Chapter 6?
(a) Failure in school.
(b) A dentist appointment.
(c) Another date.
(d) An abortion.
3. Who does Liz say is the only person who matters to her?
(b) Her mother.
4. What is the name of Liz's mother?
(a) Mrs. Fielding.
(b) Mrs. Pattinson.
(c) Mrs. Gregory.
(d) Mrs. Palladino.
5. Who does Liz suggest might ask Maggie to the prom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie compare Dennis's face to?
2. What is the name of the event mentioned in Chapter 6?
3. What does Liz feel that Sea is giving her?
4. What grade is Maggie in at high school?
5. What is the name of the tribe in the move in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Liz berate Maggie?
2. What mean things does Liz say to Maggie and how do they make her feel?
3. Why does Liz want to go to the Red Pub Inn?
4. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
5. What are the contents of the memo at the end of Chapter 3?
6. What does Dennis think about Maggie while they are on their first date?
7. What is the disparity in the definitions of love between the characters in the story?
8. What foreshadowing is present in Chapter 3?
9. Why does Liz decide against having sex with Sean?
10. What is significant about Liz's astrological reading?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)