|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their date, where do Maggie and Dennis sit in Chapter 3?
(a) On a tire swing.
(b) The swing set.
(c) On the sand.
(d) The car's backseat.
2. What is the name of the park the group goes to in Chapter 3?
(a) Sandwood Park Beach.
(b) Bayside Park Beach.
(c) Marine Park Beach.
(d) Seaside Park Beach.
3. What does Liz compare Maggie's hair to?
(b) A shiny coin.
(c) A pasta.
(d) A wild animal.
4. What does Liz's mother claim to see changed in Liz in Chapter 7?
(a) Her eating habits.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Her weight.
(d) Her behavior.
5. Which of the following does Dennis contemplate in Chapter 2?
(a) Whether he should ask Liz to prom.
(b) Whether he should put his arm around Maggie.
(c) Whether he should pick up Maggie for a date.
(d) Whether he should pay for Maggie's prom dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rod described as being?
2. What is the name of the event mentioned in Chapter 6?
3. What does Liz confirm in Chapter 6?
4. What does Liz read in Chapter 1?
5. Under what condition does Liz claim she would have sex with Sean?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sean decide to talk to his father? What are the results?
2. How is it shown that Liz feels the need to be validated?
3. Why is Liz uncomfortable around her stepfather? How is it shown that this affects her?
4. What insecurities does Dennie have? Why?
5. Describe Maggie's emotions in the final chapter.
6. Why does Sean assume that his father intercepted Liz's letter to him?
7. How does Liz feel about getting married?
8. Why does Maggie decide not to go to the prom with Dennis?
9. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
10. What is significant about Liz's astrological reading?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)