|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Liz say is the only person who matters to her?
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Sean want the most?
(a) To talk to his father.
(b) To have a baby.
(c) To get married.
(d) To have a mother figure in his life.
3. What is the name of Liz's boyfriend in Chapter 1?
4. What does Liz's mother claim to see changed in Liz in Chapter 7?
(a) Her eating habits.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Her weight.
(d) Her behavior.
5. How would Dennis describe Sean's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first topic that Maggie is concerned with at the assembly?
2. How does Maggie feel at the bar?
3. What does Sean buy in Chapter 3 before a date?
4. What car do the two boys pull up in in Chapter 5?
5. Who wrote the note at the end of Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Liz's tough exterior versus her softer interior.
2. How is it shown that Liz feels the need to be validated?
3. Describe Sean's essay in Chapter 14.
4. What mean things does Liz say to Maggie and how do they make her feel?
5. How does Maggie show that she cares for Liz in Chapter 8?
6. What is Sean's main problem in Chapter 5?
7. Why do you think Maggie and Liz have planned an urgent meeting?
8. Describe the tone of the note at the end of Chapter 12 from Liz to Maggie. In what tone might the reader find the note?
9. Describe Maggie's loyalty to Liz.
10. Why does Liz decide to have an abortion?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)