|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Liz been warned of?
2. What is Rod described as being?
3. At the end of Chapter 3, who sends the memo to Sean?
(a) Mr. Zamborsky.
(b) His father.
(d) The biology teacher.
4. Who does Chapter 7 focus on?
5. What is the first topic that Maggie is concerned with at the assembly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz berate in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the event mentioned in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Liz suggest might ask Maggie to the prom?
4. What does Liz read in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of Maggie's class advisor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the disparity in the definitions of love between the characters in the story?
2. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
3. Why is the third person omniscient point of view helpful in the first chapter?
4. Why does Liz want to go to the Red Pub Inn?
5. What foreshadowing is present in Chapter 3?
6. What is the main conflict in Chapter 5?
7. Describe Maggie's loyalty to Liz.
8. Why is Liz uncomfortable around her stepfather? How is it shown that this affects her?
9. How does Liz try to improve her relationship with her parents?
10. What are the contents of the memo at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)