|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz say the boys in the car would "beat their mother" for?
(a) To ditch school.
(b) Money for prostitutes.
(c) Drug money.
(d) Beer money.
2. What is Liz getting ready for in Chapter 7?
(a) A date with Sean.
(b) Dinner with her parents.
(c) A dance.
(d) A club meeting.
3. Where does Liz say that a girl has been attacked?
(a) Restaurant parking lot.
(b) Mall parking lot.
(d) Grocery store.
4. What is Liz's emotion as she leaves in Chapter 7?
5. Who is the senior class president?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who behaves inappropriately toward Liz in Chapter 6?
2. What is the genre of the film Maggie watches in Chapter 2?
3. What color dress does Liz wear in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of Maggie's class advisor?
5. Where does Liz convince Maggie to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Liz berate Maggie?
2. What is Sean's main problem in Chapter 5?
3. How is the Madonna statue being moved a symbol? What does it symbolize?
4. What does Dennis think about Maggie while they are on their first date?
5. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
6. On her date with Dennis in Chapter 3, what does Maggie hope?
7. Compare and contrast Dennis and Sean.
8. What are the contents of the memo at the end of Chapter 3?
9. What foreshadowing is present in Chapter 3?
10. What is the disparity in the definitions of love between the characters in the story?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)