|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie compare Dennis's face to?
2. How do the boys in the car behave in Chapter 5?
(c) Not friendly enough.
(d) Too friendly.
3. What car do the two boys pull up in in Chapter 5?
4. Who does Chapter 7 focus on?
5. What is the genre of the film Maggie watches in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the park the group goes to in Chapter 3?
2. What does Liz's mother claim to see changed in Liz in Chapter 7?
3. Who makes Liz feel uncomfortable in Chapter 4?
4. What is Rod described as being?
5. Which of the following is introduced in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. At what point is the transition between the characters' thoughts most intense? Why?
2. What foreshadowing is present in Chapter 3?
3. What are the contents of the memo at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What mean things does Liz say to Maggie and how do they make her feel?
5. Describe the high school setting in Chapter 1.
6. How does Liz try to improve her relationship with her parents?
7. What is the disparity in the definitions of love between the characters in the story?
8. Why does Liz decide against having sex with Sean?
9. What is significant about Liz's astrological reading?
10. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)