|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Liz's mother disapprove of?
2. What is the name of Liz's boyfriend in Chapter 1?
3. Who makes Liz feel uncomfortable in Chapter 4?
(a) Her stepfather.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
4. How would Dennis describe Sean's home?
5. What did Sean and Liz do on a first date?
(b) Watch a movie.
(c) Play video games.
(d) Swim in the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie regret while walking with Liz in Chapter 5?
2. At the end of Chapter 3, who sends the memo to Sean?
3. Which of the following is introduced in Chapter 5?
4. Who is the note at the end of Chapter 4 written to?
5. Who is the letter mentioned at the end of Chapter 2 addressed to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the disparity in the definitions of love between the characters in the story?
2. Why does Liz decide against having sex with Sean?
3. What does Dennis think about Maggie while they are on their first date?
4. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
5. Why is Liz uncomfortable around her stepfather? How is it shown that this affects her?
6. On her date with Dennis in Chapter 3, what does Maggie hope?
7. What foreshadowing is present in Chapter 3?
8. Describe the high school setting in Chapter 1.
9. Describe Liz's tough exterior versus her softer interior.
10. Describe Maggie's loyalty to Liz.
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)