|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the film Maggie sees in Chapter 2?
(a) Old Love.
(b) Stone Age Love.
(c) Primitive Love.
(d) Love in Perspective.
2. What does Sean almost hit on the way to the park?
3. What does Liz say that she does not want to have in Chapter 6?
(a) A dentist appointment.
(b) Another date.
(c) Failure in school.
(d) An abortion.
4. What is Rod described as being?
5. Under what condition does Liz claim she would have sex with Sean?
(a) If they were engaged.
(b) If they got one night alone.
(c) If they were married.
(d) If they lived together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the park the group goes to in Chapter 3?
2. What is the name of Maggie's class advisor?
3. Where are Sean and Dennis in Chapter 5?
4. What does Liz's mother claim to see changed in Liz in Chapter 7?
5. What is Dennis's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the contents of the memo at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What is the main conflict in Chapter 5?
3. Why is Liz uncomfortable around her stepfather? How is it shown that this affects her?
4. What does Dennis think about Maggie while they are on their first date?
5. What is significant about Liz's astrological reading?
6. How does Liz try to improve her relationship with her parents?
7. How is it shown that Liz feels the need to be validated?
8. How is diction used in Chapter 1 to enhance the reading experience?
9. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
10. Why does Liz want to go to the Red Pub Inn?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)