|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Liz's mother's comments in Chapter 7?
(a) She tears up.
(b) She breaks up with Sean.
(c) She yells at her stepfather.
(d) She throws something at her mother.
2. Who makes Liz feel uncomfortable in Chapter 4?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her stepfather.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
3. What is the first topic that Maggie is concerned with at the assembly?
4. What does Liz claim to be no longer fun in chapter 6?
(d) Her friendship with Maggie.
5. What does Liz say that she does not want to have in Chapter 6?
(a) Another date.
(b) An abortion.
(c) A dentist appointment.
(d) Failure in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Liz's mother disapprove of?
2. What does Liz no longer do that has met with her mother's disapproval?
3. Who does Liz leave with in Chapter 7?
4. Who is the note from at the end of Chapter 2?
5. What is Liz's emotion as she leaves in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Maggie's loyalty to Liz.
2. How is the Madonna statue being moved a symbol? What does it symbolize?
3. Why does Liz claim that her dates with Sean are no longer fun?
4. What is Sean's main problem in Chapter 5?
5. What does Maggie's mother say about physical attractiveness?
6. Why does Liz end up going to the dance with Rod?
7. On her date with Dennis in Chapter 3, what does Maggie hope?
8. Compare and contrast Dennis and Sean.
9. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
10. How is it shown that Liz feels the need to be validated?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)