|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there a notice about in Chapter 6?
(a) An abstinence program.
(b) A notice about safe sex.
(c) A new movie coming out.
(d) A dance.
2. What color dress does Liz wear in Chapter 7?
3. What is Rod described as being?
4. What does Liz say the boys in the car would "beat their mother" for?
(a) Beer money.
(b) To ditch school.
(c) Money for prostitutes.
(d) Drug money.
5. What does Liz confirm in Chapter 6?
(a) Her love for Sean.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) Her need to run away from home.
(d) Her need to have Maggie as a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Liz claim she would have sex with Sean?
2. On their date, where do Maggie and Dennis sit in Chapter 3?
3. What does Sean believe is his only thing to live for?
4. What does Dennis decide not to do in Chapter 2 so that he does not have to kiss his date?
5. What does Sean conclude about girls in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Maggie's loyalty to Liz.
2. Why does Maggie decide not to go to the prom with Dennis?
3. How is Liz an ill-fated character?
4. Why does Sean decide that he does not want to marry Liz?
5. What is significant about Liz's astrological reading?
6. What does Dennis think about Maggie while they are on their first date?
7. Why do Sean and Liz want to get married?
8. Describe the tone of the note at the end of Chapter 12 from Liz to Maggie. In what tone might the reader find the note?
9. Why does Liz want to go to the Red Pub Inn?
10. What is Sean's main problem in Chapter 5?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)