|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sean buy in Chapter 3 before a date?
2. Who does Liz say is the only person who matters to her?
(b) Her mother.
3. What is Liz getting ready for in Chapter 7?
(a) Dinner with her parents.
(b) A club meeting.
(c) A date with Sean.
(d) A dance.
4. What color dress does Liz wear in Chapter 7?
5. What does Liz confirm in Chapter 6?
(a) Her love for Sean.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) Her need to run away from home.
(d) Her need to have Maggie as a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. On their date, where do Maggie and Dennis sit in Chapter 3?
2. What is the name of Maggie's biology teacher?
3. What does Liz present at the entrance to the bar?
4. Who convinces Dennis to ask Maggie out in Chapter 3?
5. What does Dennis try to figure out in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Liz uncomfortable around her stepfather? How is it shown that this affects her?
2. What foreshadowing is present in Chapter 3?
3. What is the main conflict in Chapter 5?
4. What does Dennis think about Maggie while they are on their first date?
5. How is it shown that Liz feels the need to be validated?
6. What does Maggie's mother say about physical attractiveness?
7. Why does Liz decide against having sex with Sean?
8. What mean things does Liz say to Maggie and how do they make her feel?
9. On her date with Dennis in Chapter 3, what does Maggie hope?
10. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)