|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sean almost hit on the way to the park?
2. What car do the two boys pull up in in Chapter 5?
3. Who wrote the note at the end of Chapter 4?
4. At the end of Chapter 3, who sends the memo to Sean?
(a) Mr. Zamborsky.
(c) His father.
(d) The biology teacher.
5. Who is the senior class president?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz say the boys in the car would "beat their mother" for?
2. Who makes Liz feel uncomfortable in Chapter 4?
3. What does Sean believe is his only thing to live for?
4. Who wants Maggie to break up her date with Dennis in Chapter 4?
5. Who does Chapter 7 focus on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dennis think about Maggie while they are on their first date?
2. What elements of foreshadowing are included in the letter that Liz writes to Sean in Chapter 6?
3. How is it shown that Liz feels the need to be validated?
4. Compare and contrast Dennis and Sean.
5. What is the main conflict in Chapter 5?
6. On her date with Dennis in Chapter 3, what does Maggie hope?
7. What is significant about Liz's astrological reading?
8. What does Maggie feel insecure about in Chapter 2?
9. What are the contents of the memo at the end of Chapter 3?
10. Why does Liz claim that her dates with Sean are no longer fun?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)