|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the notes in Chapter 10 written to?
2. Where does Maggie speak to Dennis at in Chapter 13?
(a) Locker room.
(c) Maggie's house.
3. Where is Rod attacked?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His neck.
4. What is Liz's mood initially as she leaves the clinic?
5. Which of the following words best describes Sean's father?
6. What do Sean's future plans include?
(a) Working as an artist.
(b) Working as an actor.
(c) Becoming a mechanic.
7. Which of the following words best describes Sean's behavior in Chapter 13?
8. What physical symptom does Dennis feel in Chapter 11?
(b) Sore throat.
(c) Stomach pain.
(d) Aching feet.
9. How much time does it take for the car to get to the doctor's office?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
10. How does Maggie feel about Liz's pregnancy?
11. Who is the note from in Chapter 13?
12. What happens to Sean's car in Chapter 9?
(a) Runs out of gas.
(b) Hits a tree.
(d) Flat tire.
13. Describe the car ride back from the abortion clinic.
(d) Filled with laughter.
14. Who does Sean claim must have intercepted Liz's letter to him?
(a) Sean's dad.
(b) Liz's mom.
(c) Liz's dad.
(d) Sean's mom.
15. What does Maggie think of Dennis's clothes for the dance?
(a) They are dirty.
(b) They are mature.
(c) They remind her of a child.
(d) They are ordinary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
2. Who does Maggie get in the car with in Chapter 14?
3. When do Liz and Maggie meet in Chapter 13?
4. Which character has wiped out their savings account?
5. How do Liz's parents react when they see her leaving in Chapter 14?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)