|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz plan to do after she moves?
(a) Begin modeling.
(b) Go to college.
(d) Get a GED.
2. Who does Liz consider to be the best-looking boy at the dance?
3. What happens to Sean's car in Chapter 9?
(a) Runs out of gas.
(c) Flat tire.
(d) Hits a tree.
4. What is Dennis insecure about in Chapter 11?
(a) His charisma.
(b) His dancing abilities.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His physical attractiveness.
5. Where do Sean and Liz drive to after the dance?
(b) Main Street.
(d) A party.
6. What is it that Maggie can no longer buy in Chapter 11?
(a) A prom dress.
(b) A birthday present for her mother.
(c) New school clothes.
7. How long does it take for Liz to get her abortion?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 45 minutes.
8. What color roses does Liz have in Chapter 13?
9. How much time does it take for the car to get to the doctor's office?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
10. What does Liz claim to need in Chapter 13?
(b) A new home.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A prom dress.
11. What is Liz's mood initially as she leaves the clinic?
12. What time is Liz's curfew?
(a) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 10:30 p.m.
13. What does Sean give Liz in Chapter 13?
(b) A key to his house.
(d) A prom ticket.
14. Which of the following literary devices are included in Chapter 9?
15. Which character has wiped out their savings account?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sean and Liz go in Chapter 11?
2. What does Maggie worry that Dennis will do?
3. Where does Liz want to move?
4. What does Maggie ask Liz to do in Chapter 10?
5. At the end of Chapter 12, who is the note written for?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)