|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Liz plan to get married?
(a) After graduation.
(b) After prom.
(c) After college.
(d) After the baby is born.
2. What is Liz's mood initially as she leaves the clinic?
3. Where does Liz want to move?
(b) New York.
4. Which of the following does Sean say he does not understand about Liz?
(a) Why she is so mean to Maggie.
(b) Why she went to the dance with Rod.
(c) Why she let Rod touch her.
(d) Why she got in Rod's car.
5. Which of the following words best describes Sean's behavior in Chapter 13?
6. Where is Rod attacked?
(a) His arm.
(b) His neck.
(c) His leg.
(d) His back.
7. How does Maggie feel about Liz's pregnancy?
8. When do Liz and Maggie meet in Chapter 13?
(a) During gym.
(b) After school.
(c) During 5th period.
9. Who is the note from in Chapter 13?
10. What is the weather like after the dance?
(d) Calm and serene.
11. Who wants to marry Liz?
12. What emotion does Dennis feel when he finds out he is not going to prom?
13. What does Maggie think of Dennis's clothes for the dance?
(a) They are ordinary.
(b) They are mature.
(c) They remind her of a child.
(d) They are dirty.
14. What has Maggie given to Liz to help her?
(b) Maternity clothing.
(d) Phone numbers for doctors.
15. According to Maggie, which of the following people are impressed with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical symptom does Dennis feel in Chapter 11?
2. Who does Liz consider to be the best-looking boy at the dance?
3. How does Liz react to Sean's rejection in Chapter 13?
4. What does Sean give Liz in Chapter 13?
5. Who does Rod get into a fight with?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)