|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Liz's condition when she arrives back at home in Chapter 14.
2. Who does Rod get into a fight with?
(b) The principal
3. What is evidence that Liz's plan has gotten out of hand?
(a) Dennis lies to her.
(b) Maggie stops talking to her.
(c) Sean breaks up with her.
(d) Rod rapes her.
4. What does Denis notice about Maggie in Chapter 8?
(a) That she bought new glasses
(b) That her eyes are brighter.
(c) That she has lost weight.
(d) That she spends more time with Liz.
5. Who does Maggie get in the car with in Chapter 14?
6. Who did Liz tell that she was pregnant?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her guidance counselor.
7. How much time does it take for the car to get to the doctor's office?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
8. What does Liz's mother compliment about her in Chapter 11?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her demeanor.
(c) Her studious nature.
(d) Her personality.
9. Who is absent from school in Chapter 12?
10. Who does Sean claim must have intercepted Liz's letter to him?
(a) Liz's dad.
(b) Sean's dad.
(c) Sean's mom.
(d) Liz's mom.
11. How does Maggie feel about Liz's pregnancy?
12. What does Dennis think of Maggie's dress for the dance?
(a) It is stylish.
(b) It is too revealing.
(c) It is very much unlike her personality.
(d) It is too pink.
13. What has Maggie given to Liz to help her?
(a) Maternity clothing.
(c) Phone numbers for doctors.
14. According to Maggie, which of the following people are impressed with her?
15. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
(a) Art room.
(b) History classroom.
(c) Music room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
2. How long does it take for Liz to get her abortion?
3. What is Liz's mood initially as she leaves the clinic?
4. How many drinks does Sean's father have before Sean asks him a question in Chapter 12?
5. What does Sean give Liz in Chapter 13?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)