|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rod attacked?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His neck.
(d) His leg.
2. What does Sean give Liz in Chapter 13?
(c) A prom ticket.
(d) A key to his house.
3. Who does Maggie get in the car with in Chapter 14?
4. Who goes into the doctor's office with Liz?
5. Describe Liz's condition when she arrives back at home in Chapter 14.
6. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
(a) Art room.
(b) Music room.
(d) History classroom.
7. What is hidden in Rod's jacket?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) A flask.
(d) A notebook.
8. In Chapter 10, what does Liz plan to do about her pregnancy?
(a) Give the baby up for adoption.
(b) Have an abortion.
(c) Have her mother raise the baby.
(d) Move in with Sean and raise the baby together.
9. Who does Maggie break off a prom date with?
10. Which word best describes the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11?
11. Where do Sean and Liz go in Chapter 11?
(b) A diner.
(c) The beach.
12. How much time does it take for the car to get to the doctor's office?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
13. Who does Liz hope to catch sight of at the dance?
14. What do Liz and Maggie wear out in Chapter 14?
(a) School clothes.
(d) Medical uniforms.
15. Who is the only other person who knows that Liz is pregnant in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie want to discuss with Liz in Chapter 10?
2. What does Liz attack Rod with?
3. What is the weather like after the dance?
4. How much money does Liz ask Sean for?
5. How long does it take for Liz to get her abortion?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)