|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis think of Maggie's dress for the dance?
(a) It is too revealing.
(b) It is very much unlike her personality.
(c) It is stylish.
(d) It is too pink.
2. Who does Sean claim must have intercepted Liz's letter to him?
(a) Sean's dad.
(b) Liz's mom.
(c) Sean's mom.
(d) Liz's dad.
3. How many drinks does Sean's father have before Sean asks him a question in Chapter 12?
4. What is it that Maggie can no longer buy in Chapter 11?
(b) A prom dress.
(c) New school clothes.
(d) A birthday present for her mother.
5. Who is the only other person who knows that Liz is pregnant in Chapter 10?
6. Which character has wiped out their savings account?
7. What does Liz claim to need in Chapter 13?
(a) A prom dress.
(b) New clothes.
(d) A new home.
8. How many months pregnant does Liz say she is in Chapter 10?
9. What is hidden in Rod's jacket?
(b) A notebook.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A flask.
10. Which of the following literary devices are included in Chapter 9?
11. What physical symptom does Dennis feel in Chapter 11?
(a) Stomach pain.
(c) Aching feet.
(d) Sore throat.
12. What does Liz tell Sean after she gets off the phone in Chapter 9?
(a) That she is in no hurry to get home.
(b) That she needs to get something to eat.
(c) That she needs to see Maggie right away.
(d) That she needs to get home right away.
13. Who does Maggie get in the car with in Chapter 14?
14. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
(a) History classroom.
(b) Music room.
(c) Art room.
15. What do Liz and Maggie wear out in Chapter 14?
(b) Medical uniforms.
(d) School clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is evidence that Liz's plan has gotten out of hand?
2. When do Liz and Maggie meet in Chapter 13?
3. Who does the writer of the first note in Chapter 10 ask about?
4. What is the weather like after the dance?
5. Which of the following does Sean say he does not understand about Liz?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)