|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months pregnant does Liz say she is in Chapter 10?
2. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
(a) New gym shoes.
(b) A prom dress.
(c) Hair accessories.
(d) New underwear.
3. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
(b) History classroom.
(c) Art room.
(d) Music room.
4. What do Liz and Maggie wear out in Chapter 14?
(a) Medical uniforms.
(d) School clothes.
5. Who does Liz call from a pay phone in Chapter 9?
(d) Her mother.
6. Describe Liz's condition when she arrives back at home in Chapter 14.
7. Who is the note from in Chapter 13?
8. What color roses does Liz have in Chapter 13?
9. Who does Rod get into a fight with?
(d) The principal
10. How does Liz react to Sean's rejection in Chapter 13?
(a) She becomes jealous.
(b) She is hysterical.
(c) She begins throwing things.
(d) She turns to Maggie for comfort.
11. Who did Liz tell that she was pregnant?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her guidance counselor.
12. Which word best describes the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11?
13. In Chapter 10, what does Liz plan to do about her pregnancy?
(a) Move in with Sean and raise the baby together.
(b) Give the baby up for adoption.
(c) Have her mother raise the baby.
(d) Have an abortion.
14. Where does Maggie speak to Dennis at in Chapter 13?
(a) Locker room.
(c) Maggie's house.
15. What does Sean tell Liz in Chapter 13?
(a) That she should have an abortion.
(b) That he will not give her the money she needs.
(c) That he does not want to get married.
(d) That he wants to date somebody else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Liz's mood initially as she leaves the clinic?
2. Which of the following words best describes Sean's behavior in Chapter 13?
3. What alerts Liz to a problem with Sean in Chapter 13?
4. What does Liz claim to need in Chapter 13?
5. What is it that Maggie can no longer buy in Chapter 11?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)