|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color roses does Liz have in Chapter 13?
2. What happens to Sean's car in Chapter 9?
(a) Flat tire.
(b) Hits a tree.
(d) Runs out of gas.
3. Who is the note from in Chapter 13?
4. What time is Liz's curfew?
(a) 10:30 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
5. Where do Sean and Liz go in Chapter 11?
(a) The beach.
(b) A diner.
6. How much time does it take for the car to get to the doctor's office?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
7. Who is the only other person who knows that Liz is pregnant in Chapter 10?
8. What does Liz's mother compliment about her in Chapter 11?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Her studious nature.
(d) Her demeanor.
9. What does Maggie want to discuss with Liz in Chapter 10?
10. What is Dennis insecure about in Chapter 11?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His charisma.
(c) His physical attractiveness.
(d) His dancing abilities.
11. Who are the notes in Chapter 10 written to?
12. Who goes into the doctor's office with Liz?
13. How many months pregnant does Liz say she is in Chapter 10?
14. Where does Liz see Sean parked after the dance?
(a) Near the park.
(b) Near the school.
(c) Outside his house.
(d) Near her house.
15. What emotion does Dennis feel when he finds out he is not going to prom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz tell Sean after she gets off the phone in Chapter 9?
2. What does Maggie ask Liz to do in Chapter 10?
3. Which of the following words best describes Sean's father?
4. What does Sean give Liz in Chapter 13?
5. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)