|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Maggie ask Liz?
(a) If she is dating Rod.
(b) If she is alright.
(c) If she is pregnant.
(d) If she is happy.
2. What has Maggie given to Liz to help her?
(b) Maternity clothing.
(d) Phone numbers for doctors.
3. According to Maggie, which of the following people are impressed with her?
4. Who does Sean claim must have intercepted Liz's letter to him?
(a) Liz's dad.
(b) Liz's mom.
(c) Sean's mom.
(d) Sean's dad.
5. What does Denis notice about Maggie in Chapter 8?
(a) That she has lost weight.
(b) That she bought new glasses
(c) That she spends more time with Liz.
(d) That her eyes are brighter.
6. Who does Maggie get in the car with in Chapter 14?
7. Describe Liz's condition when she arrives back at home in Chapter 14.
8. How long does it take for Liz to get her abortion?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
9. Which of the following words best describes Sean's father?
10. Describe the car ride back from the abortion clinic.
(b) Filled with laughter.
11. What color roses does Liz have in Chapter 13?
12. Who does Liz consider to be the best-looking boy at the dance?
13. How many months pregnant does Liz say she is in Chapter 10?
14. Where is Rod attacked?
(a) His leg.
(b) His back.
(c) His arm.
(d) His neck.
15. What does Liz want to discuss with Sean in Chapter 13?
(a) How to change a diaper.
(b) Baby clothes.
(c) Baby names.
(d) Baby books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
2. Who does Liz hope to catch sight of at the dance?
3. Who are the notes in Chapter 10 written by?
4. Who is the note from in Chapter 13?
5. What does Maggie want to discuss with Liz in Chapter 10?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)