|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the car ride back from the abortion clinic.
(a) Filled with laughter.
2. What emotion does Dennis feel when he finds out he is not going to prom?
3. Who does Liz hope to catch sight of at the dance?
4. Which of the following frustrates Sean in Chapter 9?
(a) Liz calls her parents.
(b) Liz threatens to walk home.
(c) Liz calls Maggie.
(d) Liz pulls away from him.
5. What does Maggie think of Dennis's clothes for the dance?
(a) They are ordinary.
(b) They are dirty.
(c) They remind her of a child.
(d) They are mature.
6. What has happened to the letter Liz wrote to Sean?
(a) It was damaged.
(b) It was kept from Sean.
(c) It was never sent.
(d) It was returned to the sender.
7. Where does Maggie speak to Dennis at in Chapter 13?
(c) Locker room.
(d) Maggie's house.
8. Which of the following words best describes Sean's behavior in Chapter 13?
9. How do Liz's parents react when they see her leaving in Chapter 14?
10. Where do Sean and Liz go in Chapter 11?
(b) The beach.
(d) A diner.
11. What does Liz want to discuss with Sean in Chapter 13?
(a) Baby books.
(b) Baby names.
(c) Baby clothes.
(d) How to change a diaper.
12. Who is the only other person who knows that Liz is pregnant in Chapter 10?
13. What does Maggie want to discuss with Liz in Chapter 10?
14. Where do Sean and Liz sit together in Chapter 11?
(a) On the sand.
(b) In Sean's bedroom.
(c) In Sean's car.
(d) In a diner.
15. What embarrasses Maggie in Chapter 10?
(a) Liz is rude to a clerk.
(b) Liz brings a date to go shopping.
(c) Liz yells at her in the store.
(d) Liz rips a dress she tries on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the note from in Chapter 13?
2. When do Liz and Maggie meet in Chapter 13?
3. Which of the following literary devices are included in Chapter 9?
4. What is Liz's mood initially as she leaves the clinic?
5. What is Dennis insecure about in Chapter 11?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)