|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does it take for the car to get to the doctor's office?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. Who is the only other person who knows that Liz is pregnant in Chapter 10?
3. Where does Liz see Sean parked after the dance?
(a) Outside his house.
(b) Near the school.
(c) Near her house.
(d) Near the park.
4. Who wants to marry Liz?
5. What color roses does Liz have in Chapter 13?
6. Which of the following words best describes Sean's father?
7. Where do Liz and Rod retreat during the dance?
(a) Art room.
(c) Music room.
(d) History classroom.
8. Who does Rod get into a fight with?
(c) The principal
9. How do Liz's parents react when they see her leaving in Chapter 14?
10. What physical symptom does Dennis feel in Chapter 11?
(a) Aching feet.
(c) Stomach pain.
(d) Sore throat.
11. What does Liz attack Rod with?
(a) A tack.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) A stapler.
(d) A pencil.
12. What embarrasses Maggie in Chapter 10?
(a) Liz rips a dress she tries on.
(b) Liz brings a date to go shopping.
(c) Liz yells at her in the store.
(d) Liz is rude to a clerk.
13. Which of the following literary devices are included in Chapter 9?
14. In Chapter 10, what does Maggie ask Liz?
(a) If she is happy.
(b) If she is pregnant.
(c) If she is alright.
(d) If she is dating Rod.
15. How much money does Liz ask Sean for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the notes in Chapter 10 written by?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Liz plan to do about her pregnancy?
3. What does Maggie worry that Dennis will do?
4. When do Liz and Maggie meet in Chapter 13?
5. Which of the following frustrates Sean in Chapter 9?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)