|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz say that she does not want to have in Chapter 6?
(a) Failure in school.
(b) An abortion.
(c) A dentist appointment.
(d) Another date.
2. What is the name of the event mentioned in Chapter 6?
(a) Winter Starlight Dance.
(b) Winter Dance-a-thon.
(c) Winter Fling.
(d) Winter Night's Dream.
3. What does Liz compare Maggie's hair to?
(b) A shiny coin.
(c) A pasta.
(d) A wild animal.
4. Who is the note from at the end of Chapter 2?
5. How do the boys in the car behave in Chapter 5?
(a) Not friendly enough.
(c) Too friendly.
6. What does Liz confirm in Chapter 6?
(a) Her need to run away from home.
(b) Her need to have Maggie as a friend.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) Her love for Sean.
7. Which of the following is a subject that Sean often contemplates?
(a) Using drugs.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
8. Who does Liz's mother disapprove of?
9. Which of the following literary devices is used in Chapter 7?
(b) Verbal irony.
10. What is the name of the film Maggie sees in Chapter 2?
(a) Stone Age Love.
(b) Primitive Love.
(c) Love in Perspective.
(d) Old Love.
11. What is the school assembly about that Maggie attends in Chapter 1?
(a) Graduation procedure.
(b) College applications.
(c) Senior activities.
(d) Upcoming testing.
12. Who does Liz say she does not want to end up like in Chapter 6?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Rod's girlfriend.
(d) Maggie's mother.
13. What does Maggie suggest to Dennis that they get?
(a) A soda.
(b) A hamburger.
(c) A pack of gum.
(d) A beer.
14. What does Sean believe is his only thing to live for?
(b) His family.
15. What is there a notice about in Chapter 6?
(a) An abstinence program.
(b) A notice about safe sex.
(c) A dance.
(d) A new movie coming out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Liz's boyfriend in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Liz say that a girl has been attacked?
3. At the end of Chapter 3, who sends the memo to Sean?
4. What does Dennis try to figure out in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the park the group goes to in Chapter 3?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)