|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie feel at the bar?
2. Who does Chapter 7 focus on?
3. What is the result of Liz's mother's comments in Chapter 7?
(a) She yells at her stepfather.
(b) She throws something at her mother.
(c) She breaks up with Sean.
(d) She tears up.
4. What did Sean and Liz do on a first date?
(a) Watch a movie.
(b) Play video games.
(c) Swim in the ocean.
5. What does Liz's mother claim to see changed in Liz in Chapter 7?
(a) Her behavior.
(b) Her eating habits.
(c) Her weight.
(d) Her personality.
6. Which of the following literary devices is used in Chapter 7?
(d) Verbal irony.
7. What is the name of Liz's boyfriend in Chapter 1?
8. What does Liz read in Chapter 1?
(a) A comic book.
(b) A fashion magazine.
(c) A novel.
(d) An astrology book.
9. Who is the note from at the end of Chapter 2?
10. What does Liz no longer do that has met with her mother's disapproval?
(a) Wears long dresses.
(b) Attends church.
(c) Wears her hair down.
(d) Is homeschooled.
11. Where are Sean and Dennis in Chapter 5?
(a) Dennis's car.
(b) Sean's house.
(c) The beach.
(d) Sean's car.
12. Who does Liz say is the only person who matters to her?
(b) Her mother.
13. What is Liz getting ready for in Chapter 7?
(a) Dinner with her parents.
(b) A date with Sean.
(c) A club meeting.
(d) A dance.
14. Who wrote the note at the end of Chapter 4?
15. What word might Sean use to describe the human race?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note say?
2. Where does Liz convince Maggie to go?
3. Who does Maggie hope will ask her to the upcoming event?
4. Who is the senior class president?
5. What is the name of the event mentioned in Chapter 6?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)