|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word might Sean use to describe the human race?
2. What is there a notice about in Chapter 6?
(a) A new movie coming out.
(b) A dance.
(c) A notice about safe sex.
(d) An abstinence program.
3. What is Rod's last name?
4. Who is the note from at the end of Chapter 2?
5. What is Rod described as being?
6. What does Maggie regret while walking with Liz in Chapter 5?
(a) Calling off her date.
(b) Not bringing her car.
(c) Mouthing off to her mother.
(d) Becoming friends with Liz.
7. What is the name of Liz's mother?
(a) Mrs. Palladino.
(b) Mrs. Pattinson.
(c) Mrs. Gregory.
(d) Mrs. Fielding.
8. What is the name of the tribe in the move in Chapter 2?
9. Who is the letter mentioned at the end of Chapter 2 addressed to?
10. Who does Liz suggest might ask Maggie to the prom?
11. What is the name of the park the group goes to in Chapter 3?
(a) Seaside Park Beach.
(b) Sandwood Park Beach.
(c) Bayside Park Beach.
(d) Marine Park Beach.
12. How would Dennis describe Sean's home?
13. What does Dennis try to figure out in Chapter 4?
(a) Why Liz is not paying attention to him.
(b) Why Maggie broke off their date.
(c) Why Sean has not been talking to him lately.
(d) Why his mother has been so distant.
14. Why is Sean frustrated in Chapter 5?
(a) Maggie won't go out with him.
(b) Liz will not have an abortion.
(c) Dennis seems distant.
(d) Liz won't have sex with him.
15. Who does Liz leave with in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the school assembly about that Maggie attends in Chapter 1?
2. What does Sean want the most?
3. Who does Chapter 7 focus on?
4. What is Liz's emotion as she leaves in Chapter 7?
5. What does Liz say the boys in the car would "beat their mother" for?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)