|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis decide not to do in Chapter 2 so that he does not have to kiss his date?
(a) Invite her to prom.
(b) Drive her home.
(c) Walk her to the door.
(d) See her again.
2. Who writes a letter early in Chapter 6?
(b) Sean's mother.
3. What is Rod's last name?
4. Who does Liz leave with in Chapter 7?
5. Who wrote the note at the end of Chapter 4?
6. What is the name of Maggie's biology teacher?
(a) Miss Fetching
(b) Miss Fielding
(c) Miss Fanuzzi.
(d) Miss Fragunzi
7. What is Rod described as being?
8. What word might Sean use to describe the human race?
9. What grade is Maggie in at high school?
10. Which of the following is a subject that Sean often contemplates?
(b) Using drugs.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
11. What does Liz compare Maggie's hair to?
(a) A wild animal.
(c) A shiny coin.
(d) A pasta.
12. Which of the following literary devices is used in Chapter 7?
(d) Verbal irony.
13. What is the school assembly about that Maggie attends in Chapter 1?
(a) Upcoming testing.
(b) College applications.
(c) Graduation procedure.
(d) Senior activities.
14. Who wants Maggie to break up her date with Dennis in Chapter 4?
(a) Maggie's mother.
(d) Dennis's mother.
15. What has Liz been warned of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sean and Dennis in Chapter 5?
2. What is the statue of that Liz's mother gives her?
3. Who does Liz's mother disapprove of?
4. What does Maggie regret while walking with Liz in Chapter 5?
5. What does Liz say the boys in the car would "beat their mother" for?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)