Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their date, where do Maggie and Dennis sit in Chapter 3?
(a) On a tire swing.
(b) The swing set.
(c) On the sand.
(d) The car's backseat.
2. What is the name of the park the group goes to in Chapter 3?
(a) Sandwood Park Beach.
(b) Bayside Park Beach.
(c) Marine Park Beach.
(d) Seaside Park Beach.
3. What does Liz compare Maggie's hair to?
(b) A shiny coin.
(c) A pasta.
(d) A wild animal.
4. What does Liz's mother claim to see changed in Liz in Chapter 7?
(a) Her eating habits.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Her weight.
(d) Her behavior.
5. Which of the following does Dennis contemplate in Chapter 2?
(a) Whether he should ask Liz to prom.
(b) Whether he should put his arm around Maggie.
(c) Whether he should pick up Maggie for a date.
(d) Whether he should pay for Maggie's prom dress.
6. What is Rod described as being?
7. What is the name of the event mentioned in Chapter 6?
(a) Winter Dance-a-thon.
(b) Winter Fling.
(c) Winter Starlight Dance.
(d) Winter Night's Dream.
8. What does Liz confirm in Chapter 6?
(a) Her need to run away from home.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) Her love for Sean.
(d) Her need to have Maggie as a friend.
9. What does Liz read in Chapter 1?
(a) A fashion magazine.
(b) A novel.
(c) An astrology book.
(d) A comic book.
10. Under what condition does Liz claim she would have sex with Sean?
(a) If they lived together.
(b) If they got one night alone.
(c) If they were engaged.
(d) If they were married.
11. What car do the two boys pull up in in Chapter 5?
12. What does Sean want the most?
(a) To talk to his father.
(b) To get married.
(c) To have a baby.
(d) To have a mother figure in his life.
13. At the end of Chapter 3, who sends the memo to Sean?
(a) The biology teacher.
(c) Mr. Zamborsky.
(d) His father.
14. Who writes a letter early in Chapter 6?
(d) Sean's mother.
15. What does Liz feel that Sea is giving her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Liz leave with in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Liz say she does not want to end up like in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Liz say is the only person who matters to her?
4. What does Liz say that she does not want to have in Chapter 6?
5. What does Liz no longer do that has met with her mother's disapproval?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)