|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not approve of the dress in Chapter 7?
(a) Liz's mother.
(b) Liz's stepfather.
2. What does Sean want the most?
(a) To have a baby.
(b) To get married.
(c) To talk to his father.
(d) To have a mother figure in his life.
3. Who does Maggie hope will ask her to the upcoming event?
4. How do the boys in the car behave in Chapter 5?
(c) Too friendly.
(d) Not friendly enough.
5. What does Dennis decide not to do in Chapter 2 so that he does not have to kiss his date?
(a) Invite her to prom.
(b) See her again.
(c) Walk her to the door.
(d) Drive her home.
6. How would Dennis describe Sean's home?
7. Under what condition does Liz claim she would have sex with Sean?
(a) If they lived together.
(b) If they were engaged.
(c) If they got one night alone.
(d) If they were married.
8. Who convinces Dennis to ask Maggie out in Chapter 3?
(a) Dennis's mother.
(d) The senior advisor.
9. What does Maggie compare Dennis's face to?
10. What is Liz's emotion as she leaves in Chapter 7?
11. What is the result of Liz's mother's comments in Chapter 7?
(a) She breaks up with Sean.
(b) She throws something at her mother.
(c) She tears up.
(d) She yells at her stepfather.
12. What does Sean buy in Chapter 3 before a date?
13. What does Sean almost hit on the way to the park?
14. What does Dennis try to figure out in Chapter 4?
(a) Why Maggie broke off their date.
(b) Why Sean has not been talking to him lately.
(c) Why his mother has been so distant.
(d) Why Liz is not paying attention to him.
15. Which of the following literary devices is used in Chapter 7?
(a) Verbal irony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie regret while walking with Liz in Chapter 5?
2. What is Rod's last name?
3. Which of the following is introduced in Chapter 5?
4. What does Liz present at the entrance to the bar?
5. Who wants Maggie to break up her date with Dennis in Chapter 4?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)