|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the way Liz behaves toward Sean in Chapter 11?
2. How do the boys in the car behave in Chapter 5?
(b) Too friendly.
(d) Not friendly enough.
3. What word might Sean use to describe the human race?
4. Which of the following is introduced in Chapter 5?
(a) The story's climax.
(b) A theme of death.
(c) The story's main conflict.
(d) A theme of teen pregnancy.
5. Which of the following literary devices are included in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Maggie can no longer buy in Chapter 11?
2. Which of the following does Maggie want to buy?
3. Which of the following frustrates Sean in Chapter 9?
4. Who does Liz consider to be the best-looking boy at the dance?
5. Where does Maggie speak to Dennis at in Chapter 13?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)