|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sean conclude about girls in Chapter 5?
(a) That girls don't ever really fall in love.
(b) That girls enjoy teasing boys.
(c) That girls don't care about sex.
(d) That girls are never going to give in to him.
2. Who is the letter mentioned at the end of Chapter 2 addressed to?
3. What does the note say?
(a) That Dennis is not interested in Maggie.
(b) That Liz had fun on the date.
(c) That Sean is scared to go out with Liz again.
(d) That Maggie thinks Dennis is gross.
4. What does Sean almost hit on the way to the park?
5. What is the genre of the film Maggie watches in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Dennis to ask Maggie out in Chapter 3?
2. What does Dennis try to figure out in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Liz suggest might ask Maggie to the prom?
4. Who is the senior class president?
5. What car do the two boys pull up in in Chapter 5?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)