Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What grade is Maggie in at high school?
2. What is the name of Maggie's biology teacher?
(a) Miss Fielding
(b) Miss Fetching
(c) Miss Fanuzzi.
(d) Miss Fragunzi
3. What is the name of Maggie's class advisor?
(a) Mr. Zamborson.
(b) Mr. Zamborsky.
(c) Mr. Zenowsky.
(d) Mr. Zenon.
4. What is the school assembly about that Maggie attends in Chapter 1?
(a) College applications.
(b) Graduation procedure.
(c) Upcoming testing.
(d) Senior activities.
5. Who is the senior class president?
6. What is the first topic that Maggie is concerned with at the assembly?
7. What does Maggie fear in Chapter 1?
(a) That she won't have a prom date.
(b) That she will never go on a date.
(c) That she will get bad grades.
(d) That she won't graduate.
8. What does Liz compare Maggie's hair to?
(a) A pasta.
(b) A shiny coin.
(d) A wild animal.
9. What is the name of Liz's boyfriend in Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,315 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)