|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "How much of this book is true?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wounded man say that the British soldiers were after?
2. Where does Betsy tell Sam she is going?
3. What does Betsy ask Tim one day?
(a) If he will teach her to fish
(b) If he will walk her to school
(c) If he will chop wood for the family
(d) If he can keep a secret should Sam come back
4. Which of the following does Tim think his father would not expect of him?
(a) To realize his father will escape on his own
(b) To do the responsible thing and continue onward
(c) To get the wagon load of goods back home
(d) To follow the trail into the woods
5. When Mr. Meeker does not give up the gun, what does the soldier do?
(a) Stabs him
(b) Shoots him
(c) Cuts off his thumbs
(d) Cuts his face with a sword
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Meeker feels it is not worth going to war for ________________.
2. Who tries to come up with some escape plans for Sam?
3. The Meeker family learns that General Putnam ______________________.
4. What does Tim do in secret that he knows his father would not approve of?
5. Who arrives in Redding on April 26, 1777?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)