|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Tim think his father would not expect of him?
(a) To realize his father will escape on his own
(b) To do the responsible thing and continue onward
(c) To follow the trail into the woods
(d) To get the wagon load of goods back home
2. Where do Tim and his cousin sleep?
(a) The barn
(b) The bedroom
(c) The shed
(d) The woods
3. What type of business do the Meekers operate?
4. Who is Tim supposed to deliver a message to?
(a) Mr. Franklin
(b) Mr. Adams
(c) Mr. Burr
(d) Mr. Jefferson
5. Where has Sam been attending school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim sense about his father?
2. Why does Mr. Meeker ride ahead on the trip back home?
3. What does war mean for Tim?
4. Who later arrives at the tavern to discuss the war?
5. Who is the minister for the Meeker family?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)