|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Anglican Church?
(a) The only English-speaking church
(b) The Church of Angels
(c) The Church of England
(d) The Republican Church
2. Who is the girl that Sam likes?
(a) Bessie Read
(b) Bonnie Redding
(c) Betsy Redding
(d) Betsy Read
3. Mr. Meeker tells Tim that children caught up in the war could be killed or ______________________.
(a) Shipped off on prison ships
(b) Forced to fight
(c) Put in prisoner of war camps
4. People in town use guns most often to _________________________.
(a) Scare birds from gardens
(b) Keep wolves away from livestock
(d) Train for military maneuvers
5. Why does Mr. Meeker tell Tim to stay away from Mr. Heron?
(a) He is involved in the war somehow
(b) He is a thief
(c) He is a bad influence
(d) He is an atheist
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pushes Tim to pick a side over the war?
2. What does war mean for Tim?
3. What does Betsy call Tim?
4. What does Mr. Heron want Tim to take to Fairfield?
5. Why does Tim say he needs the gun?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)