|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Mr. Meeker's newspaper?
(a) It is defunct
(b) It is banned
(c) It is finally making a profit
(d) It is thriving
2. Who is the minister for the Meeker family?
(a) Mr. Beacon
(b) Mr. Brown
(c) Mr. Bacon
(d) Mr. Beach
3. What nickname does Sam call the British soldiers?
(b) Red Coats
(d) Surf n Turf
4. With whom does Tim find time to play with after his chores?
(a) Jacob Sanford
(b) Jerry Sanford
(c) Jacob Beach
(d) Tom Warrup
5. In what month of the year does the novel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Sam Meeker been away from home?
2. Who is the narrator of the story?
3. Who arrives unexpectedly at the Meeker tavern?
4. Mr. Meeker feels it is not worth going to war for ________________.
5. Where has Sam been attending school?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)