|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim hear as he is chopping wood?
(a) Sam calling to him
(b) Birds chirping
(c) The sound of horses
(d) Betsy singing
2. What is the Anglican Church?
(a) The Church of England
(b) The Church of Angels
(c) The only English-speaking church
(d) The Republican Church
3. What has Sam stolen from the family home?
(a) Legal papers
(b) A gun
4. What does Sam do when he sees his father?
(a) Hugs him
(b) Talks to him
(c) Yells at him
(d) Runs away
5. Sam believes that people should be ready to die for _____________________.
(b) Their principles
Short Answer Questions
1. The Meekers do not talk about _________.
2. Who is the Captain of Sam's company?
3. What does Mrs. Meeker often tell Betsy?
4. Why do the soldiers not believe that Sam took the family gun to join the Rebels?
5. What has happened to Mr. Meeker's newspaper?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)