|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what terms does Stefano decide to invest in Fernando's shoe shop in Adolescence: Chapter 38?
(a) That they expand the store to sell clothing as well.
(b) That they stop selling shoes that Lila designed.
(c) That they bring in new management.
(d) That they only sell shoes that Lila designed.
2. What is insinuated regarding Stefano's money in Adolescence: Chapter 45?
(a) That he has far more money than he lets on.
(b) That he is on the verge of bankruptcy.
(c) That it is inherited.
(d) That is is not legally gained.
3. What has Elena gotten a job doing in Adolescence: Chapter 49?
(a) Teaching English classes.
(b) Working at the shoe store.
(c) Working at the library.
(d) Taking little girls to the beach.
4. What does Elena feel is the only thing she has over Lila in Adolescence: Chapter 43?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her expensive car.
(d) Her marriage.
5. Whom does Elena ask to walk with her to show she has a boyfriend in the end of Adolescence: Chapter 54?
6. Where are Lila, Elena, and Carmela when a fight breaks out in Adolescence: Chapter 26?
(a) At a dramatic performance.
(b) At a music concert.
(c) At a movie theater.
(d) In a cafe.
7. Who is Stefano's sister who will work on the wedding preparations in Adolescence: Chapter 52?
8. What happens to Elena's glasses in Adolescence: Chapter 42?
(a) They are thrown in the trash.
(b) They are stolen by Marisa.
(c) She loses them at school.
(d) They get trampled at school.
9. Whom does Elena run into in the hallway after her argument with a teacher in Adolescence: Chapter 53?
10. Who has presumably trashed Marcello's car and beaten him up in Adolescence: Chapter 47?
11. Who sexually assaults Elena in Adolescence: Chapter 35?
(a) Alfonso Carracci.
(b) Nino Sarratore.
(c) Donato Saratorre.
(d) Fernando Cerullo.
12. What word from the narrative refers to the beginning of something's existence?
13. What do Elena and Lila boil down Lila's goals to in Adolescence: Chapter 38?
(a) Getting rid of Stefano.
(b) Getting her to France.
(c) Getting her to America.
(d) Getting rid of Marcello.
14. How does Lila respond when she hears about the rumors about her in Adolescence: Chapter 46?
(a) She ignores them.
(b) She sends Rino to seek revenge.
(c) She sends Antonio to seek revenge.
(d) She reads a public statement.
15. Lila makes Stefano promise that who will not be at their wedding in Adolescence: Chapter 56?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what class does Elena argue with a teacher in Adolescence: Chapter 53?
2. What is Elena asked to write in Adolescence: Chapter 53?
3. Who takes Lila, Elena, and Carmela out for an evening in Adolescence: Chapter 26?
4. On what floor is the apartment where Lila and Elena are going in Adolescence: Chapter 21?
5. How is Stefano Carracci's new car described in Adolescence: Chapter 36?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)