1. The Prologue of My Brilliant Friend takes place how many years after the beginning of Elena's narrative?
60 years later.
2. What is the name of Lila's son who has called Elena in the Prologue?
3. Why has Lila's son called Elena in the Prologue?
Lila is missing.
4. Where does Elena live in the Prologue of the novel?
5. Where is Elena from?
6. What advice does Elena give to Lila's son in Chapter 1?
Not to look for his mother.
7. What business does the Cerullo family run in the narrative?
A shoe store.
8. What is the name of Lila's father?
This section contains 4,172 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)