|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adolescence: 61-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elena describe Enzo doing in Childhood: Chapter 3?
(a) Throwing rocks at her and Lila.
(b) Running away from home.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Proposing to Lila.
2. Why has Lila's son called Elena in the Prologue?
(a) Lila has been arrested.
(b) Lila's husband has died.
(c) Lila is missing.
(d) Lila has died.
3. What does the word "vulgar" mean in the narrative?
4. What is Lila's age in the contemporary timeline in Chapter 3?
5. What bar is described in Childhood: Chapter 18 that houses drunken riots and gambling?
(a) The Bar Cerullo.
(b) The Bar Greco.
(c) The Bar Solara.
(d) The Bar Sarratore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Elena ask to go to Lila's wedding with her in Adolescence: Chapter 55?
2. What does Lila do when Marcello comes to visit Rino in Adolescence: Chapter 27?
3. Who is the son of Don Achille that is in the school competition in Childhood: Chapter 8?
4. What word from Adolescence: Chapter 24 means lacking sympathy or compassion?
5. What rumors are spread about Lila in Adolescence: Chapter 46?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)