1. The Prologue of My Brilliant Friend takes place how many years after the beginning of Elena's narrative?
(a) 30 years later.
(b) 10 years later.
(c) 5 years later.
(d) 60 years later.
2. What is the name of Lila's son who has called Elena in the Prologue?
3. Why has Lila's son called Elena in the Prologue?
(a) Lila has died.
(b) Lila is missing.
(c) Lila's husband has died.
(d) Lila has been arrested.
4. Where does Elena live in the Prologue of the novel?
5. Where is Elena from?
6. What advice does Elena give to Lila's son in Chapter 1?
(a) To come and stay with her.
(b) Not to look for his mother.
(c) To get married.
(d) To get a divorce.
7. What business does the Cerullo family run in the narrative?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A wine store.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A grocery store.
8. What is the name of Lila's father?
(a) Fernando Cerullo.
(b) Don Achille Carracci.
(c) Rino Cerullo.
(d) Nino Sarratore.
This section contains 4,172 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)