Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
2. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
3. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
4. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
5. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
Project into the future ten years after the end of the novel and write a brief synopsis for the lives of the narrator and three other characters. Be sure to incorporate personal, political and cultural impacts on the characters' lives.
Explain the significance of the novel's title--"My Bloody Life". Why did Sanchez choose this title? Is there an understood message in the title? Is there another title you can suggest that might be more appropriate?
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of the search for acceptance. Identify at least two themes about acceptance in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)