Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
2. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
3. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
4. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
5. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of the search for acceptance. Identify at least two themes about acceptance in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one theme in the book. Identify at least two themes in the book, then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Essay Topic 3
Sanchez is a master at dramatic devices. Choose an example of symbolism, metaphors, and irony, and then briefly describe them and identify the technique which they embody.
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)