|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
(a) a state investigative unit.
(b) another gang name.
(c) a federal government agency.
(d) a local police car.
2. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
3. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
4. What was the only way to leave a gang?
(a) Announce it.
(b) Being violated out.
(c) Move to a new city.
(d) Terminal illness.
5. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
(a) King Lover.
(b) Kings Forever.
(c) King Killer.
(d) Kings Rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gangs did NOT belong to a coalition of gangs the Kings decided to take revenge on for Morena's death?
2. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
3. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
4. Why did the girl in #109 pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
5. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was meant by "violating out"?
2. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
3. What was the incredible bit of luck Reymundo had when viciously confronted by a Latin Lovers gang member?
4. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
5. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
6. Why did the Kings decide to get revenge on a coalition of other gangs for Morena's death instead of the Imperials who actually killed her?
7. How does Reymundo threaten Blanca into having sex with him?
8. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
9. What did Reymundo do when Morena was killed in a drive-by shooting?
10. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)