|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(b) A nickel bag.
(c) A gold necklace.
(d) A pistol.
2. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
(a) White gangs.
(b) Black gangs.
(c) Asian gangs.
(d) Other Puerto Rican gangs.
3. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
(a) lower leg.
4. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
5. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo was ordered to make a hit on a new rival gang called _________________ in Chapter 32.
2. The Latin Disciples had the leaders of which gang arrested?
3. What was Reymundo's status in the Latin Kings in Chapter 32?
4. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
5. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
2. Why did Reymundo brutally shoot and wound Agila and how did Loca get Reymundo's life spared for the incident?
3. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
4. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
5. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
6. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
7. How did Speedy and Julio treat Reymundo differently during the Kings' war on the coalition?
8. Why did Jenny not want to have sex with Reymundo, and who did he have sex with instead?
9. What did Reymundo learn about Spanky when Reymundo was in the Cook County Jail, and what kind of time was Reymundo looking at for his crimes?
10. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)