|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
(a) lower leg.
2. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) his baby.
(b) a puppy.
(c) a stray cat.
(d) a basketball.
3. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Sold heroin.
(b) Did drug deals.
(c) Committed burglaries.
(d) Prostituted girls.
4. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
5. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 18 months in prison.
(b) 6 months in prison.
(c) 20 years in prison.
(d) 10 years in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
2. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
3. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
4. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
5. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
2. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life?
3. How did Speedy and Julio treat Reymundo differently during the Kings' war on the coalition?
4. What happened at Reymundo's gang initiation and what was his Latin King name now?
5. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
6. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
7. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
8. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
9. What was meant by "violating out"?
10. Why did Reymundo brutally shoot and wound Agila and how did Loca get Reymundo's life spared for the incident?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)