|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following gangs did NOT belong to a coalition of gangs the Kings decided to take revenge on for Morena's death?
(a) The Cobras.
(b) The Disciples.
(c) The Crips.
(d) The Latin Jive.
2. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
3. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
(a) He began confronting gang leadership.
(b) He raped a young girl.
(c) He lied about how many nickel bags he sold.
(d) He pocketed half the money from the gun buy.
4. Who did Reymundo have sex with at Humboldt Park?
5. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
(a) He moved to a different state.
(b) He had to cross Latin Disciples territory to get there.
(c) He set up his own clubhouse.
(d) He was trying to drop out of the gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
2. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
3. What was the reason for Rosie's attack?
4. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
5. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
2. What role did Loca take on in Reymundo's life?
3. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
4. What was the incredible bit of luck Reymundo had when viciously confronted by a Latin Lovers gang member?
5. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
6. Why did the white, middle-class kids in the suburbs not make it in gangs?
7. What happened at Reymundo's gang initiation and what was his Latin King name now?
8. What did Reymundo do when Morena was killed in a drive-by shooting?
9. Why did Reymundo brutally shoot and wound Agila and how did Loca get Reymundo's life spared for the incident?
10. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)