|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
(a) A pistol and two nickel bags.
(b) Two guns and a machete.
(c) Two nickel bags and a machete.
(d) Two guns and a bag of drugs.
2. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Committed burglaries.
(b) Did drug deals.
(c) Sold heroin.
(d) Prostituted girls.
3. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at the clubhouse.
(b) at least five years older than he.
(c) in the penitentiary.
(d) at a secret location.
4. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
(a) She would be sold to another gang.
(b) She would be locked in the clubhouse.
(c) She would be banned from the gang.
(d) She would be disciplined by the gang.
5. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
(a) Twenty nine.
(d) Twenty five.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo began to have nightmares about ________________________.
2. Why was Loca mad that Reymundo pulled a gun and escaped from the big Kings meeting?
3. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
4. The Latin Disciples had the leaders of which gang arrested?
5. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impact did Juni have on Reymundo's life and what eventually happened to Juni?
2. What did Reymundo do when Morena was killed in a drive-by shooting?
3. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
4. What was the incredible bit of luck Reymundo had when viciously confronted by a Latin Lovers gang member?
5. Why did Reymundo brutally shoot and wound Agila and how did Loca get Reymundo's life spared for the incident?
6. What did Reymundo learn about Spanky when Reymundo was in the Cook County Jail, and what kind of time was Reymundo looking at for his crimes?
7. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
8. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
9. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
10. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)