|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
(a) He pocketed half the money from the gun buy.
(b) He lied about how many nickel bags he sold.
(c) He began confronting gang leadership.
(d) He raped a young girl.
2. Which of the following gangs did NOT belong to a coalition of gangs the Kings decided to take revenge on for Morena's death?
(a) The Disciples.
(b) The Crips.
(c) The Cobras.
(d) The Latin Jive.
3. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
4. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
(a) The money.
(b) The notoriety.
(c) The violation out.
(d) The respect.
5. In Chapter 41 Reymundo began to hang out with the King Leaders, the older members who ___________________.
(a) maintained the gang's weapons.
(b) ran the gang's drug operation.
(c) organized the robberies.
(d) focused on recruitment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
2. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
3. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
4. What was the only way to leave a gang?
5. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
2. Why were gang coalitions formed as a result of a shoot-out at the Wisconsin Dells one summer?
3. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
4. What was meant by "violating out"?
5. What role did Loca take on in Reymundo's life?
6. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
7. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
8. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
9. How did Speedy and Julio treat Reymundo differently during the Kings' war on the coalition?
10. What did Reymundo do when Morena was killed in a drive-by shooting?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)