|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(a) A gold necklace.
(b) A pistol.
(d) A nickel bag.
2. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
3. Who was arrested when a gang member was run over by a van?
4. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
(a) She would be locked in the clubhouse.
(b) She would be sold to another gang.
(c) She would be banned from the gang.
(d) She would be disciplined by the gang.
5. What was Reymundo's gang name at this time?
(a) Coco Loco.
(b) Lil Loco.
(c) Lil Devil.
(d) Cocoa Puffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
2. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
3. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
4. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
5. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
2. What happened at Reymundo's gang initiation and what was his Latin King name now?
3. What did Reymundo learn about Spanky when Reymundo was in the Cook County Jail, and what kind of time was Reymundo looking at for his crimes?
4. Why were gang coalitions formed as a result of a shoot-out at the Wisconsin Dells one summer?
5. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
6. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
7. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
8. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
9. Why did Jenny not want to have sex with Reymundo, and who did he have sex with instead?
10. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)