|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had promised to have sex with Reymundo in the clubhouse in Chapter 26?
2. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
3. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
4. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
(c) Uzi submachine gun.
5. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
(a) Deathy defying.
(b) Violating out.
(c) Long goodbye.
(d) Justice for all.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
2. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
3. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
4. Reymundo met a girl named Cindy in Chinatown whose nickname was ________________.
5. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
Short Essay Questions
1. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
2. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
3. How does Reymundo threaten Blanca into having sex with him?
4. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
5. What impact did Juni have on Reymundo's life and what eventually happened to Juni?
6. What happened to Rosie for trying to set up Reymundo for a hit?
7. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
8. Why did the white, middle-class kids in the suburbs not make it in gangs?
9. Why did King Dino have to go to jail for the crime that Reymundo committed in retaliation for Morena's death?
10. What did Reymundo learn about Spanky when Reymundo was in the Cook County Jail, and what kind of time was Reymundo looking at for his crimes?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)