|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
(a) He stole her drug money.
(b) He raped her daughter.
(c) His friends robbed her new boyfriend.
(d) He bought drugs with her grocery money.
2. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
3. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
(b) Uzi submachine gun.
4. Who did Reymundo have sex with at Humboldt Park?
5. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Take GED classes.
(b) Throw away his guns.
(c) Find a new place to live.
(d) Go into detox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
2. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
3. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
4. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
5. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
Short Essay Questions
1. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
2. Why did the Kings decide to get revenge on a coalition of other gangs for Morena's death instead of the Imperials who actually killed her?
3. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
4. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
5. What happened to Rosie for trying to set up Reymundo for a hit?
6. Why did the white, middle-class kids in the suburbs not make it in gangs?
7. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
8. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
9. Why were gang coalitions formed as a result of a shoot-out at the Wisconsin Dells one summer?
10. What was the incredible bit of luck Reymundo had when viciously confronted by a Latin Lovers gang member?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)