|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Did drug deals.
(b) Committed burglaries.
(c) Prostituted girls.
(d) Sold heroin.
2. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
(a) King Lover.
(b) Kings Rule.
(c) King Killer.
(d) Kings Forever.
3. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
(a) He raped her daughter.
(b) He bought drugs with her grocery money.
(c) His friends robbed her new boyfriend.
(d) He stole her drug money.
4. What was the reason for Rosie's attack?
(a) She had sex with Brandye's boyfriend.
(b) She wouldn't have sex with Reymundo.
(c) She pocketed half the money from a drug buy.
(d) She set up Reymundo for a hit.
5. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
2. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
3. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
4. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
5. Reymundo began to have nightmares about ________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reymundo threaten Blanca into having sex with him?
2. What role did Loca take on in Reymundo's life?
3. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
4. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
5. Why did King Dino have to go to jail for the crime that Reymundo committed in retaliation for Morena's death?
6. What impact did Juni have on Reymundo's life and what eventually happened to Juni?
7. What did Reymundo learn about Spanky when Reymundo was in the Cook County Jail, and what kind of time was Reymundo looking at for his crimes?
8. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
9. What happened at Reymundo's gang initiation and what was his Latin King name now?
10. What happened to Rosie for trying to set up Reymundo for a hit?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)