|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
(a) Street Masters.
(b) Peewee Kings.
(c) Barrio Boys.
(d) Southside Locos.
2. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
(a) Deathy defying.
(b) Long goodbye.
(c) Justice for all.
(d) Violating out.
3. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
(a) She would be banned from the gang.
(b) She would be disciplined by the gang.
(c) She would be locked in the clubhouse.
(d) She would be sold to another gang.
4. What was Reymundo's gang name at this time?
(a) Coco Loco.
(b) Cocoa Puffs.
(c) Lil Loco.
(d) Lil Devil.
5. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
2. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
3. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
4. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
5. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
2. What happened at Reymundo's gang initiation and what was his Latin King name now?
3. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
4. What impact did Juni have on Reymundo's life and what eventually happened to Juni?
5. Why did Jenny not want to have sex with Reymundo, and who did he have sex with instead?
6. How does Reymundo threaten Blanca into having sex with him?
7. Why did the white, middle-class kids in the suburbs not make it in gangs?
8. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
9. Why did King Dino have to go to jail for the crime that Reymundo committed in retaliation for Morena's death?
10. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)