|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gang member of which gang was run over by a van?
(b) Imperial Gangsters.
(c) Southside Locos.
(d) Poison Cobras.
2. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
3. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Throw away his guns.
(b) Take GED classes.
(c) Go into detox.
(d) Find a new place to live.
4. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
5. For the first time, the gangs expanded to _______________________.
(a) white, middle-class kids in the suburbs.
(b) girls who were at least twelve years old.
(c) Asian kids living in the city.
(d) kids under ten years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Loca mad that Reymundo pulled a gun and escaped from the big Kings meeting?
2. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
3. On what holiday did the Kings and Cobras get into a shoot-out resulting in the death of several innocent bystanders?
4. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
5. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
2. What was meant by "violating out"?
3. Why did King Dino have to go to jail for the crime that Reymundo committed in retaliation for Morena's death?
4. Why did Jenny not want to have sex with Reymundo, and who did he have sex with instead?
5. Why were gang coalitions formed as a result of a shoot-out at the Wisconsin Dells one summer?
6. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
7. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
8. How did Speedy and Julio treat Reymundo differently during the Kings' war on the coalition?
9. What did Reymundo learn about Spanky when Reymundo was in the Cook County Jail, and what kind of time was Reymundo looking at for his crimes?
10. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)