|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reymundo do after the murder of the person in #127?
(a) He dropped out of the gang.
(b) He shot two Imperial Gangsters members.
(c) He went into hiding.
(d) He moved away.
2. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
3. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Prostituted girls.
(b) Sold heroin.
(c) Committed burglaries.
(d) Did drug deals.
4. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
(a) Barrio Boys.
(b) Southside Locos.
(c) Street Masters.
(d) Peewee Kings.
5. When Reymundo was promoted to Junior King in the Latin Kings, he sold marijuana and committed burglaries with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
2. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
3. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
4. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
5. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
2. What happened to Rosie for trying to set up Reymundo for a hit?
3. What impact did Juni have on Reymundo's life and what eventually happened to Juni?
4. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
5. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
6. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
7. How does Reymundo threaten Blanca into having sex with him?
8. What role did Loca take on in Reymundo's life?
9. Why were gang coalitions formed as a result of a shoot-out at the Wisconsin Dells one summer?
10. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)