|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
2. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
3. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at least five years older than he.
(b) in the penitentiary.
(c) at the clubhouse.
(d) at a secret location.
4. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
5. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
(a) He was shot himself.
(b) He was only bluffing.
(c) He got scared.
(d) The gun jammed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
2. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
3. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
4. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
5. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
2. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
3. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
4. What happened at Reymundo's gang initiation and what was his Latin King name now?
5. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
6. What did Reymundo learn about Spanky when Reymundo was in the Cook County Jail, and what kind of time was Reymundo looking at for his crimes?
7. What was the incredible bit of luck Reymundo had when viciously confronted by a Latin Lovers gang member?
8. What was meant by "violating out"?
9. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment and where did he live after that?
10. What happened to Rosie for trying to set up Reymundo for a hit?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)