|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
(a) Twenty five.
(d) Twenty nine.
2. For the first time, the gangs expanded to _______________________.
(a) kids under ten years old.
(b) Asian kids living in the city.
(c) white, middle-class kids in the suburbs.
(d) girls who were at least twelve years old.
3. On what holiday did the Kings and Cobras get into a shoot-out resulting in the death of several innocent bystanders?
(a) July 4th.
(c) New Year's.
4. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Throw away his guns.
(b) Find a new place to live.
(c) Take GED classes.
(d) Go into detox.
5. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the young woman who took over the role of Reymundo's big sister and mother figure in Chapter 39?
2. How many times was Rosie stabbed in the face and chest?
3. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
4. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
5. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
2. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
3. Why did Reymundo brutally shoot and wound Agila and how did Loca get Reymundo's life spared for the incident?
4. What happened at Reymundo's gang initiation and what was his Latin King name now?
5. Why did Jenny not want to have sex with Reymundo, and who did he have sex with instead?
6. Why did the Kings decide to get revenge on a coalition of other gangs for Morena's death instead of the Imperials who actually killed her?
7. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
8. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
9. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
10. What did Reymundo do when Morena was killed in a drive-by shooting?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)