|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
(a) MacArthur Park.
(b) Marymont Park.
(c) Maplewood Park.
(d) Brighton Park.
2. Reymundo was ordered to make a hit on a new rival gang called _________________ in Chapter 32.
(a) The Blue Notes.
(b) The Orchestra Albany.
(c) The Chicago Insanity.
(d) The Maestros.
3. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
(c) King Dino.
4. On what holiday did the Kings and Cobras get into a shoot-out resulting in the death of several innocent bystanders?
(c) July 4th.
(d) New Year's.
5. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 10 years in prison.
(b) 6 months in prison.
(c) 18 months in prison.
(d) 20 years in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
2. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
3. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
4. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
5. What was Loca's job in Chapter 48?
Short Essay Questions
1. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
2. What did Reymundo learn about Spanky when Reymundo was in the Cook County Jail, and what kind of time was Reymundo looking at for his crimes?
3. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
4. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
5. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
6. Why did Jenny not want to have sex with Reymundo, and who did he have sex with instead?
7. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
8. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
9. Why were gang coalitions formed as a result of a shoot-out at the Wisconsin Dells one summer?
10. What was the incredible bit of luck Reymundo had when viciously confronted by a Latin Lovers gang member?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)