|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
(a) Luxurious vacations.
(b) Flashy jewelry.
(c) New cars.
(d) Gorgeous women.
2. Reymundo met a girl named Cindy in Chinatown whose nickname was ________________.
3. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
(a) He needed a place to stay.
(b) He felt sorry for the man.
(c) He wanted to try the homosexual experience.
(d) He wanted a gay lifestyle.
4. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
5. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Shotgun blasts.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) Pipe bomb.
(d) Knife attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
2. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
3. In Chapter 41 Reymundo began to hang out with the King Leaders, the older members who ___________________.
4. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
5. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Kings decide to get revenge on a coalition of other gangs for Morena's death instead of the Imperials who actually killed her?
2. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life?
3. How did Loco show that he had a lot of faith in Reymundo who was such a new gang member?
4. How did Speedy and Julio treat Reymundo differently during the Kings' war on the coalition?
5. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
6. How does Reymundo threaten Blanca into having sex with him?
7. What happened to Rosie for trying to set up Reymundo for a hit?
8. What was meant by "violating out"?
9. What was the incredible bit of luck Reymundo had when viciously confronted by a Latin Lovers gang member?
10. Why did Rosie pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)