|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 41 Reymundo began to hang out with the King Leaders, the older members who ___________________.
(a) maintained the gang's weapons.
(b) focused on recruitment.
(c) organized the robberies.
(d) ran the gang's drug operation.
2. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
(a) Asian gangs.
(b) Black gangs.
(c) White gangs.
(d) Other Puerto Rican gangs.
3. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) a puppy.
(b) a basketball.
(c) a stray cat.
(d) his baby.
4. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
5. For the first time, the gangs expanded to _______________________.
(a) girls who were at least twelve years old.
(b) kids under ten years old.
(c) white, middle-class kids in the suburbs.
(d) Asian kids living in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
2. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
3. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
4. Who was the young woman who took over the role of Reymundo's big sister and mother figure in Chapter 39?
5. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jenny not want to have sex with Reymundo, and who did he have sex with instead?
2. How did Speedy and Julio treat Reymundo differently during the Kings' war on the coalition?
3. What happened to Rosie for trying to set up Reymundo for a hit?
4. Why did King Dino have to go to jail for the crime that Reymundo committed in retaliation for Morena's death?
5. What role did Loca take on in Reymundo's life?
6. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
7. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
8. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
9. How does Reymundo threaten Blanca into having sex with him?
10. What impact did Juni have on Reymundo's life and what eventually happened to Juni?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)