|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 18 months in prison.
(b) 10 years in prison.
(c) 20 years in prison.
(d) 6 months in prison.
2. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at the clubhouse.
(b) in the penitentiary.
(c) at least five years older than he.
(d) at a secret location.
3. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
4. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
(a) Southside Locos.
(b) Street Masters.
(c) Barrio Boys.
(d) Peewee Kings.
5. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
(b) King Dino.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
2. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
3. Which of the following gangs did NOT belong to a coalition of gangs the Kings decided to take revenge on for Morena's death?
4. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
5. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened at Reymundo's gang initiation and what was his Latin King name now?
2. How did Speedy and Julio treat Reymundo differently during the Kings' war on the coalition?
3. What was life like now for Reymundo since the Puerto Rican gangs were at war with each other?
4. Why did the Kings decide to get revenge on a coalition of other gangs for Morena's death instead of the Imperials who actually killed her?
5. Why did Jenny not want to have sex with Reymundo, and who did he have sex with instead?
6. What logic did Cindy try to use on Reymundo about getting out of the gang lifestyle?
7. Why did Reymundo brutally shoot and wound Agila and how did Loca get Reymundo's life spared for the incident?
8. What did Reymundo and Loca do as an act of revenge for Juni's death?
9. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
10. What happened to Rosie for trying to set up Reymundo for a hit?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)