|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
(a) His friends robbed her new boyfriend.
(b) He raped her daughter.
(c) He bought drugs with her grocery money.
(d) He stole her drug money.
2. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
(a) Brandye and Cubana.
(b) Morena and Marysol.
(c) Eva and Brandye.
(d) Morena and Cubana.
3. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
4. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
(a) He was only bluffing.
(b) He got scared.
(c) The gun jammed.
(d) He was shot himself.
5. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
2. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
3. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
4. What was the only way to leave a gang?
5. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)