|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
(a) The Evil Browns.
(b) The Court Street Locos.
(c) The Gaylords.
(d) The Crips.
2. Who did Jenny have sex with out of revenge when she learned that Reymundo was seeing China?
3. Why did Jenny break up with Reymundo?
(a) She was moving away.
(b) She didn't want to go steady now.
(c) She couldn't be with a coward.
(d) She was in love with someone else.
4. Reymundo and the boy in #39 saw some members of which white gang walking down the street in Chapter 11?
(a) White Aryan Resistance.
(c) Loco Park.
(d) Supreme White.
5. Maria agreed to pose as Reymundo's mother so he could ________________________.
(a) enroll in high school.
(b) have a medical procedure.
(c) get a bank loan.
(d) enlist in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Reymundo branded a faggot in Chapter 14?
2. Who did Reymundo have sex with every night?
3. Who was the leader of the Unknowns?
4. Reymundo was sent back to the United States to live with whom?
5. In what year was Reymundo born?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the incident where Pedro severely beats Reymundo who appeals to his mother -- who also beats him.
2. What was Reymundo's life like when he lived with Hector?
3. What did Reymundo have to do in Imperial Gangsters territory as part of his initiation into the Latin Kings?
4. What did Reymundo learn that changed his mind about the Spanish Lords after his encounter with Snake?
5. Where did Reymundo's family move to in America and what did Reymundo especially like about it?
6. What did both Maria and Hector do to help Reymundo go to school and live a relatively normal life?
7. Who was Rosie and why was Reymundo happy when China moved out of Maria's house?
8. What was Reymundo's introduction to sex like and who was his partner?
9. Describe the incident in which Reymundo was kicked out of the Spanish Lords clubhouse because a Chi-West member stole Crazy's gang sweater.
10. Describe the altercation between the Latin Kings and Latin Queens and the police at Montrose Harbor.
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)