|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Reymundo have sex with every night?
2. Which of the following was NOT something that fascinated Reymundo about his new city?
(a) The indoor plumbing.
(b) The snow.
(c) The language.
(d) The L trains.
3. Who registered Reymundo in school and bought him school clothes?
(d) Mrs. Gonzalez.
4. How old was the woman in #27?
5. The Cobras held Reymundo while they brutally beat ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
2. Why did the person in #37 fight with Reymundo?
3. What continued for Reymundo when the family moved to Puerto Rico?
4. Which of the following was NOT to go with Reymundo when he did the activity in #45?
5. China wanted to go to college to become a _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Reymundo exempt from the usual act of violence to join a group when he decided on the Latin Kings?
2. How did Reymundo rationalize his first killing spree and what gang accepted him after that?
3. Where did Reymundo's family move to in America and what did Reymundo especially like about it?
4. Describe the traumatic and dysfunctional beginning of Reymundo's life in Puerto Rico.
5. Where did Reymundo meet China, a girl he really liked?
6. What options was Reymundo given regarding getting the sweater back or killing a gang member and what was the potential consequence?
7. What did both Maria and Hector do to help Reymundo go to school and live a relatively normal life?
8. Why did Flaco's Insane Spanish Cobras beat Papo and not Reymundo?
9. Describe Reymundo's violent life after the family moved back to Puerto Rico.
10. Describe the altercation between the Latin Kings and Latin Queens and the police at Montrose Harbor.
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)