|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reymundo do when he moved back to the United States?
(a) He became a pothead.
(b) He got a job as a bus boy.
(c) He took guitar lessons.
(d) He graduated high school.
2. Which of the following was NOT to go with Reymundo when he did the activity in #45?
(a) Space Cadet.
3. What did Reymundo carry to defend himself against Pedro?
(a) A piece of guava wood.
(b) A pistol.
(c) Brass knuckles.
(d) A knife.
4. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
(a) The Court Street Locos.
(b) The Crips.
(c) The Gaylords.
(d) The Evil Browns.
5. Reymundo was sent back to the United States to live with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reymundo's best friend, Papo, suggest to the Spanish Lords?
2. Who was the person who raped Reymundo?
3. Why did Reymundo not have sex with the girl in #30 even though she agreed to it?
4. Which of the following was NOT something that fascinated Reymundo about his new city?
5. What nickname did China give to Reymundo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the premise of "My Bloody Life"?
2. What did Reymundo have to do in Imperial Gangsters territory as part of his initiation into the Latin Kings?
3. How did Reymundo rationalize his first killing spree and what gang accepted him after that?
4. Describe the violent encounter between the Chi-Wests and Reymundo, Mouse and Morena. What advice did Morena later give Reymundo about being a leader?
5. Who were Reymundo's friends at his new school and what were some of the things they did together?
6. What did China share with Reymundo regarding her difficult home life?
7. Where did Reymundo meet China, a girl he really liked?
8. Describe the time when Reymundo was pulled into a murder with Jenny's brother, Lil Man, who wanted to teach the Gaylords gang a lesson after they beat an old couple simply for being Puerto Rican. What did Reymundo learn from this experience?
9. What was Reymundo's life like when he lived with Hector?
10. How did Reymundo's life change after he was branded a coward?
This section contains 1,110 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)