|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what neighborhood did Reymundo's family move?
(b) White Cliffs.
(d) Humboldt Park.
2. Reymundo and Papo hung out in the clubhouse of which gang?
(a) South Side Locos.
(b) Spanish Lords.
(c) Spanish Conquistadors.
(d) Strike Force.
3. What grade did Reymundo graduate from in Chapter 6?
4. Reymundo's old friend, Julio, joined a gang called _________________.
(a) Street Kings.
(b) Spanish Cobras.
(c) Cripz For Lyfe.
(d) Latin Kings.
5. Who registered Reymundo in school and bought him school clothes?
(a) Mrs. Gonzalez.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Reymundo still wanted to enroll in ___________________.
2. What was a nickel bag?
3. Which girl in school did Reymundo develop a crush on?
4. What did Reymundo do as part of his initiation into the Spanish Kings?
5. Why did the Latin Kings accept Reymundo into their gang?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Flaco's Insane Spanish Cobras beat Papo and not Reymundo?
2. What did Reymundo do when Morena was killed in a drive-by shooting?
3. Why did Reymundo no longer want to join a gang, and why did he go through with it anyway?
4. Why did the white, middle-class kids in the suburbs not make it in gangs?
5. What were Reymundo's life and status in the gang when he started to hang out with the Kings' leaders?
6. What did Reymundo learn that changed his mind about the Spanish Lords after his encounter with Snake?
7. What job did Loca's sister, Luisa, get for Reymundo and how did this change his view of the future?
8. How did the Kings' leadership deal with Lucky who began to violate gang rules and confront gang leadership?
9. What was Reymundo's introduction to sex like and who was his partner?
10. Describe the incident in which Reymundo was kicked out of the Spanish Lords clubhouse because a Chi-West member stole Crazy's gang sweater.
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)