|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reymundo's old friend, Julio, joined a gang called _________________.
(a) Street Kings.
(b) Spanish Cobras.
(c) Latin Kings.
(d) Cripz For Lyfe.
2. Reymundo and the boy in #39 saw some members of which white gang walking down the street in Chapter 11?
(a) Supreme White.
(c) White Aryan Resistance.
(d) Loco Park.
3. What was the nickname of the girl in #79?
(a) Miss Popularity.
(b) Miss Homecoming Queen.
(c) Miss Easy.
(d) Miss Heartbreaker.
4. Who became Reymundo's friend when Reymundo transferred to Tuley School?
5. Where did Reymundo and the girl in #73 share a bed?
(a) At Hector's.
(b) At the clubhouse.
(c) At her house.
(d) At Maria's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Reymundo when he had sex with the woman in #27?
2. Why was Reymundo branded a faggot in Chapter 14?
3. What was a nickel bag?
4. What did Reymundo's best friend, Papo, suggest to the Spanish Lords?
5. Who was Reymundo's mother's second husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Reymundo's introduction to sex like and who was his partner?
2. What was Reymundo's relationship with Morena and what did he think might destroy that relationship?
3. Where did Reymundo meet China, a girl he really liked?
4. What impact did Pedro's beatings of Reymundo have on Reymundo's life?
5. Describe the time when Reymundo was pulled into a murder with Jenny's brother, Lil Man, who wanted to teach the Gaylords gang a lesson after they beat an old couple simply for being Puerto Rican. What did Reymundo learn from this experience?
6. Describe the violent encounter between the Chi-Wests and Reymundo, Mouse and Morena. What advice did Morena later give Reymundo about being a leader?
7. What sleeping arrangements did Reymundo and China have at Maria's?
8. What options was Reymundo given regarding getting the sweater back or killing a gang member and what was the potential consequence?
9. Describe the incident where Pedro severely beats Reymundo who appeals to his mother -- who also beats him.
10. Why was the gang lifestyle so attractive to Reymundo?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)