|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Pedro's did Reymundo sell to get booze and marijuana?
(a) Leather jacket.
2. Why did Jenny break up with Reymundo?
(a) She was in love with someone else.
(b) She didn't want to go steady now.
(c) She couldn't be with a coward.
(d) She was moving away.
3. Reymundo and the boy in #39 saw some members of which white gang walking down the street in Chapter 11?
(b) Loco Park.
(c) Supreme White.
(d) White Aryan Resistance.
4. Why did Reymundo not have sex with the girl in #30 even though she agreed to it?
(a) His family moved to Puerto Rico.
(b) He thought she was too young.
(c) He did not love her.
(d) He heard she had a disease.
5. Who was the leader of the Insane Spanish Cobras?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did China move in with her father?
2. Who was the woman who lived with her daughter and two of the daughter's friends in an apartment?
3. Where did Reymundo hide after being branded a coward?
4. Why was Reymundo considered one of the "in" crowd at high school?
5. Who were the female counterparts of the Latin Kings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jenny tell Reymundo about her and Speedy that made him so angry that he put his life at risk and ended up badly beaten in the hospital?
2. Why was Reymundo exempt from the usual act of violence to join a group when he decided on the Latin Kings?
3. Who were Reymundo's friends at his new school and what were some of the things they did together?
4. What was Reymundo's relationship with Morena and what did he think might destroy that relationship?
5. What did both Maria and Hector do to help Reymundo go to school and live a relatively normal life?
6. How did Reymundo rationalize his first killing spree and what gang accepted him after that?
7. What was Reymundo's introduction to sex like and who was his partner?
8. Where did Reymundo meet China, a girl he really liked?
9. Why did Flaco's Insane Spanish Cobras beat Papo and not Reymundo?
10. Describe the incident in which Reymundo was kicked out of the Spanish Lords clubhouse because a Chi-West member stole Crazy's gang sweater.
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)