|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did those Kings and Queens who had not been arrested spend the rest of the night doing?
(a) Bailing out their friends.
(b) Hiding out to avoid arrest.
(c) Shooting up.
(d) Vandalizing government property.
2. What did Reymundo carry to defend himself against Pedro?
(a) A piece of guava wood.
(b) A pistol.
(c) Brass knuckles.
(d) A knife.
3. What item of Pedro's did Reymundo sell to get booze and marijuana?
(c) Leather jacket.
4. Which girl in school did Reymundo develop a crush on?
5. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
(a) The Crips.
(b) The Court Street Locos.
(c) The Evil Browns.
(d) The Gaylords.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did China hate her stepfather?
2. Reymundo and the boy in #39 saw some members of which white gang walking down the street in Chapter 11?
3. How did Reymundo feel about China's moving out?
4. Who did Reymundo have sex with every night?
5. What did the boy in #39 ask Reymundo to hold so he could fight the white gang members?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impact did Pedro's beatings of Reymundo have on Reymundo's life?
2. What did Reymundo have to do in Imperial Gangsters territory as part of his initiation into the Latin Kings?
3. Where did Reymundo's family move to in America and what did Reymundo especially like about it?
4. Who were Reymundo's friends at his new school and what were some of the things they did together?
5. What is the premise of "My Bloody Life"?
6. What was Reymundo's introduction to sex like and who was his partner?
7. Where did Reymundo meet China, a girl he really liked?
8. What sleeping arrangements did Reymundo and China have at Maria's?
9. Why did Flaco's Insane Spanish Cobras beat Papo and not Reymundo?
10. Why was Reymundo exempt from the usual act of violence to join a group when he decided on the Latin Kings?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)