|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the female counterparts of the Latin Kings?
(a) The Latin Queens.
(b) The Senoritas.
(c) The Flamencas.
(d) The Sweet Sixteen.
2. With what did Pedro threaten Reymundo all the time?
(a) A machete.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A chain saw.
(d) A whip.
3. What did those Kings and Queens who had not been arrested spend the rest of the night doing?
(a) Shooting up.
(b) Vandalizing government property.
(c) Hiding out to avoid arrest.
(d) Bailing out their friends.
4. After a ____________ egg fight between gangs, the Spanish Lords gunned down an innocent kid claiming he was a Cobra.
(a) New Year's.
(c) Spring Break.
5. The Cobras held Reymundo while they brutally beat ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reymundo do when he moved back to the United States?
2. China wanted to go to college to become a _______________.
3. How old was the woman in #27?
4. Why did Speedy's gang members beat him brutally for beating Reymundo?
5. Reymundo and the boy in #39 saw some members of which white gang walking down the street in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What options was Reymundo given regarding getting the sweater back or killing a gang member and what was the potential consequence?
2. What was Reymundo's relationship with Morena and what did he think might destroy that relationship?
3. What is the premise of "My Bloody Life"?
4. What did both Maria and Hector do to help Reymundo go to school and live a relatively normal life?
5. What sleeping arrangements did Reymundo and China have at Maria's?
6. Why was Reymundo exempt from the usual act of violence to join a group when he decided on the Latin Kings?
7. Describe the incident in which Reymundo was kicked out of the Spanish Lords clubhouse because a Chi-West member stole Crazy's gang sweater.
8. Describe the violent encounter between the Chi-Wests and Reymundo, Mouse and Morena. What advice did Morena later give Reymundo about being a leader?
9. What was Reymundo's introduction to sex like and who was his partner?
10. What was Reymundo's first experience with a gang war -- the one between the Spanish Cobras and the Spanish Lords?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)