|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Reymundo and the girl in #73 share a bed?
(a) At Maria's.
(b) At the clubhouse.
(c) At Hector's.
(d) At her house.
2. Which one of the Spanish Kings went with Reymundo to answer to the Unknowns about beating Speedy?
3. Why did the person in #37 fight with Reymundo?
(a) Reymundo stole his leather jacket.
(b) He thought Reymundo insulted his girlfriend.
(c) Reymundo slit his cycle tires.
(d) He thought Reymundo took his Nikes.
4. In what year was Reymundo born?
5. For how long was Reymundo to be kicked out of the clubhouse, homeless and friendless?
(a) Until he paid his dues.
(b) Until he scored some drugs.
(c) Until he got the gang sweater back.
(d) Until he robbed a liquor store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the woman in #27?
2. Why was Reymundo called a coward in the Chi-West shooting episode?
3. Which of the following was NOT to go with Reymundo when he did the activity in #45?
4. Why did China move in with her father?
5. Why did Jenny break up with Reymundo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Reymundo's relationship with Morena and what did he think might destroy that relationship?
2. What did Jenny tell Reymundo about her and Speedy that made him so angry that he put his life at risk and ended up badly beaten in the hospital?
3. Where did Reymundo meet China, a girl he really liked?
4. How did Reymundo's life change after he was branded a coward?
5. Where did Reymundo's family move to in America and what did Reymundo especially like about it?
6. Describe the violent encounter between the Chi-Wests and Reymundo, Mouse and Morena. What advice did Morena later give Reymundo about being a leader?
7. Describe Reymundo's violent life after the family moved back to Puerto Rico.
8. What is the premise of "My Bloody Life"?
9. Describe the incident where Pedro severely beats Reymundo who appeals to his mother -- who also beats him.
10. What sleeping arrangements did Reymundo and China have at Maria's?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)