|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reymundo do as part of his initiation into the Spanish Kings?
(a) He knocked over a liquor store by himself.
(b) He raped a girl who was randomly pulled off the street.
(c) He spray painted the Kings' logo over the mural of the Imperial Gangsters.
(d) He shot seven of the Imperial Gangsters members.
2. After a ____________ egg fight between gangs, the Spanish Lords gunned down an innocent kid claiming he was a Cobra.
(b) New Year's.
(d) Spring Break.
3. Who was the Spanish Lord gang member who Reymundo got into a fistfight with?
4. Which one of the Spanish Kings went with Reymundo to answer to the Unknowns about beating Speedy?
5. To what neighborhood did Reymundo's family move?
(b) White Cliffs.
(c) Humboldt Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Speedy's gang members beat him brutally for beating Reymundo?
2. In what year was Reymundo born?
3. What was the nickname of the girl in #79?
4. Why was Reymundo called a coward in the Chi-West shooting episode?
5. What nickname did China give to Reymundo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impact did Pedro's beatings of Reymundo have on Reymundo's life?
2. Why was the gang lifestyle so attractive to Reymundo?
3. Describe the traumatic and dysfunctional beginning of Reymundo's life in Puerto Rico.
4. Who was Rosie and why was Reymundo happy when China moved out of Maria's house?
5. What did Reymundo have to do in Imperial Gangsters territory as part of his initiation into the Latin Kings?
6. What was Reymundo's life like when he lived with Hector?
7. What sleeping arrangements did Reymundo and China have at Maria's?
8. What was Reymundo's introduction to sex like and who was his partner?
9. Describe the violent encounter between the Chi-Wests and Reymundo, Mouse and Morena. What advice did Morena later give Reymundo about being a leader?
10. Where did Reymundo's family move to in America and what did Reymundo especially like about it?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)