|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
2. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
(a) Street Masters.
(b) Barrio Boys.
(c) Southside Locos.
(d) Peewee Kings.
3. How many times was Rosie stabbed in the face and chest?
4. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He had to steal guns.
(b) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
(c) He had to rape five girls.
(d) He had to knock over a liquor store.
5. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
6. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
7. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
(a) Asian gangs.
(b) Other Puerto Rican gangs.
(c) Black gangs.
(d) White gangs.
8. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(a) A gold necklace.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A nickel bag.
9. How did Reymundo make the girl in #91 have sex with him?
(a) At gunpoint.
(c) At knife point.
10. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
(a) Two guns and a machete.
(b) A pistol and two nickel bags.
(c) Two nickel bags and a machete.
(d) Two guns and a bag of drugs.
11. What was Reymundo's gang name at this time?
(a) Lil Devil.
(b) Cocoa Puffs.
(c) Lil Loco.
(d) Coco Loco.
12. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) shoot innocent people.
(b) do drugs.
(c) rape young girls.
(d) risk their lives.
13. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
14. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
15. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
(a) The money.
(b) The notoriety.
(c) The violation out.
(d) The respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
2. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
3. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
4. What did Reymundo do after the murder of the person in #127?
5. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)