|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
2. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Committed burglaries.
(b) Prostituted girls.
(c) Did drug deals.
(d) Sold heroin.
3. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
(a) Marymont Park.
(b) Maplewood Park.
(c) Brighton Park.
(d) MacArthur Park.
4. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
(c) King Dino.
5. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
6. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
7. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
8. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
9. Why was Loca mad that Reymundo pulled a gun and escaped from the big Kings meeting?
(a) He should have shot them before running.
(b) He should have taken his punishment like a man.
(c) He put Loca and her children in danger.
(d) He should have tried a non-violent interaction.
10. When Reymundo was promoted to Junior King in the Latin Kings, he sold marijuana and committed burglaries with whom?
11. On what holiday did the Kings and Cobras get into a shoot-out resulting in the death of several innocent bystanders?
(b) New Year's.
(d) July 4th.
12. The Latin Disciples had the leaders of which gang arrested?
(a) Latin Kings.
(b) Latin Locos.
(d) Spanish Cobras.
13. Why did the girl in #91 change her mind about having sex with Reymundo?
(a) She was afraid of contracting AIDS.
(b) She was a virgin.
(c) She was in love with someone else.
(d) She thought Reymundo was too young.
14. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
(a) New cars.
(b) Flashy jewelry.
(c) Luxurious vacations.
(d) Gorgeous women.
15. How many times was Rosie stabbed in the face and chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gangs did NOT belong to a coalition of gangs the Kings decided to take revenge on for Morena's death?
2. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
3. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
4. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
5. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)