|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 18 months in prison.
(b) 6 months in prison.
(c) 10 years in prison.
(d) 20 years in prison.
2. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Prostituted girls.
(b) Committed burglaries.
(c) Did drug deals.
(d) Sold heroin.
3. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) do drugs.
(b) risk their lives.
(c) shoot innocent people.
(d) rape young girls.
4. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at the clubhouse.
(b) at least five years older than he.
(c) in the penitentiary.
(d) at a secret location.
5. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
(a) Deathy defying.
(b) Violating out.
(c) Justice for all.
(d) Long goodbye.
6. What was Loca's job in Chapter 48?
(a) Hair stylist.
(c) Bank teller.
(d) Nail technician.
7. Reymundo began to have nightmares about ________________________.
(a) killing his mother.
(b) being crippled or hideously maimed.
(c) his own violent death.
(d) all about the people he's shot or seen die.
8. Who was the young woman who took over the role of Reymundo's big sister and mother figure in Chapter 39?
9. What was Reymundo's status in the Latin Kings in Chapter 32?
(b) Pee Wee.
10. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
(a) She would be disciplined by the gang.
(b) She would be sold to another gang.
(c) She would be banned from the gang.
(d) She would be locked in the clubhouse.
11. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
(a) New cars.
(b) Flashy jewelry.
(c) Gorgeous women.
(d) Luxurious vacations.
12. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life in Chapter 46?
(a) A priest and high school teacher.
(c) Hector and his buddies.
(d) Two gang crime division detectives.
13. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Coney Island.
(b) Lake Shore Drive.
(c) Humboldt Park.
(d) Wisconsin Dells.
14. The gang member of which gang was run over by a van?
(a) Poison Cobras.
(b) Southside Locos.
(d) Imperial Gangsters.
15. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) a stray cat.
(b) a puppy.
(c) a basketball.
(d) his baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Reymundo make the girl in #91 have sex with him?
2. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
3. Why did the girl in #109 pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
4. What was the only way to leave a gang?
5. Who did Reymundo have sex with at Humboldt Park?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)