|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reymundo was ordered to make a hit on a new rival gang called _________________ in Chapter 32.
(a) The Orchestra Albany.
(b) The Chicago Insanity.
(c) The Blue Notes.
(d) The Maestros.
2. Why did the girl in #91 change her mind about having sex with Reymundo?
(a) She thought Reymundo was too young.
(b) She was a virgin.
(c) She was in love with someone else.
(d) She was afraid of contracting AIDS.
3. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
4. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Take GED classes.
(b) Go into detox.
(c) Find a new place to live.
(d) Throw away his guns.
5. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
6. The Latin Disciples had the leaders of which gang arrested?
(a) Spanish Cobras.
(c) Latin Locos.
(d) Latin Kings.
7. Who had promised to have sex with Reymundo in the clubhouse in Chapter 26?
8. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) a puppy.
(b) a stray cat.
(c) a basketball.
(d) his baby.
9. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Shotgun blasts.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) Knife attack.
(d) Pipe bomb.
10. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
11. What was the reason for Rosie's attack?
(a) She had sex with Brandye's boyfriend.
(b) She pocketed half the money from a drug buy.
(c) She wouldn't have sex with Reymundo.
(d) She set up Reymundo for a hit.
12. What was Loca's job in Chapter 48?
(a) Hair stylist.
(c) Bank teller.
(d) Nail technician.
13. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
(a) Street Masters.
(b) Southside Locos.
(c) Peewee Kings.
(d) Barrio Boys.
14. When Reymundo was promoted to Junior King in the Latin Kings, he sold marijuana and committed burglaries with whom?
15. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
(a) Brighton Park.
(b) Maplewood Park.
(c) MacArthur Park.
(d) Marymont Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
2. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
3. Who was arrested when a gang member was run over by a van?
4. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
5. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)