|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
(a) Asian gangs.
(b) White gangs.
(c) Black gangs.
(d) Other Puerto Rican gangs.
2. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
3. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
4. How many times was Rosie stabbed in the face and chest?
5. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
6. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Prostituted girls.
(b) Sold heroin.
(c) Committed burglaries.
(d) Did drug deals.
7. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
(a) King Dino.
8. Who did Reymundo have sex with at Humboldt Park?
9. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
(a) He set up his own clubhouse.
(b) He moved to a different state.
(c) He had to cross Latin Disciples territory to get there.
(d) He was trying to drop out of the gang.
10. What was Loca's job in Chapter 48?
(a) Nail technician.
(c) Bank teller.
(d) Hair stylist.
11. What was the only way to leave a gang?
(a) Announce it.
(b) Move to a new city.
(c) Being violated out.
(d) Terminal illness.
12. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
(a) Southside Locos.
(b) Western Boys.
(c) Black Bullets.
(d) Diablo's Revenge.
13. Reymundo acted as lookout for _________________ who bought rifles and pistols from southern Illinois white guys.
14. What did Reymundo do after the murder of the person in #127?
(a) He dropped out of the gang.
(b) He moved away.
(c) He shot two Imperial Gangsters members.
(d) He went into hiding.
15. In Chapter 41 Reymundo began to hang out with the King Leaders, the older members who ___________________.
(a) ran the gang's drug operation.
(b) maintained the gang's weapons.
(c) organized the robberies.
(d) focused on recruitment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
2. What was the reason for Rosie's attack?
3. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
4. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
5. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)