|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
(a) He bought drugs with her grocery money.
(b) He stole her drug money.
(c) His friends robbed her new boyfriend.
(d) He raped her daughter.
2. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
(a) Morena and Cubana.
(b) Brandye and Cubana.
(c) Eva and Brandye.
(d) Morena and Marysol.
3. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
4. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
(a) He got scared.
(b) He was only bluffing.
(c) He was shot himself.
(d) The gun jammed.
5. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
6. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Take GED classes.
(b) Throw away his guns.
(c) Find a new place to live.
(d) Go into detox.
7. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
(a) He felt sorry for the man.
(b) He needed a place to stay.
(c) He wanted to try the homosexual experience.
(d) He wanted a gay lifestyle.
8. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at least five years older than he.
(b) at a secret location.
(c) at the clubhouse.
(d) in the penitentiary.
9. What was the only way to leave a gang?
(a) Being violated out.
(b) Move to a new city.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Announce it.
10. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
(a) six weeks.
(b) two weeks.
(c) one month.
(d) five months.
11. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(a) A pistol.
(c) A gold necklace.
(d) A nickel bag.
12. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 20 years in prison.
(b) 10 years in prison.
(c) 18 months in prison.
(d) 6 months in prison.
13. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
(a) Diablo's Revenge.
(b) Black Bullets.
(c) Western Boys.
(d) Southside Locos.
14. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
(a) rob stores.
(b) sell drugs.
(c) sell weapons.
(d) rape young girls.
15. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) risk their lives.
(b) do drugs.
(c) shoot innocent people.
(d) rape young girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
2. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
3. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
4. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
5. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)