|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
(a) King Dino.
2. Why did the girl in #91 change her mind about having sex with Reymundo?
(a) She was afraid of contracting AIDS.
(b) She thought Reymundo was too young.
(c) She was in love with someone else.
(d) She was a virgin.
3. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
(a) six weeks.
(b) five months.
(c) one month.
(d) two weeks.
4. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He had to steal guns.
(b) He had to knock over a liquor store.
(c) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
(d) He had to rape five girls.
5. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Humboldt Park.
(b) Wisconsin Dells.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) Lake Shore Drive.
6. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) do drugs.
(b) shoot innocent people.
(c) rape young girls.
(d) risk their lives.
7. Reymundo was ordered to make a hit on a new rival gang called _________________ in Chapter 32.
(a) The Blue Notes.
(b) The Maestros.
(c) The Orchestra Albany.
(d) The Chicago Insanity.
8. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
(a) She would be sold to another gang.
(b) She would be banned from the gang.
(c) She would be locked in the clubhouse.
(d) She would be disciplined by the gang.
9. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
(a) New cars.
(b) Luxurious vacations.
(c) Flashy jewelry.
(d) Gorgeous women.
10. How old was Reymundo in Chapter 42 when he learned how to drive a car?
11. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
12. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
(c) lower leg.
13. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) his baby.
(b) a puppy.
(c) a basketball.
(d) a stray cat.
14. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at the clubhouse.
(b) in the penitentiary.
(c) at a secret location.
(d) at least five years older than he.
15. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
(a) He began confronting gang leadership.
(b) He raped a young girl.
(c) He lied about how many nickel bags he sold.
(d) He pocketed half the money from the gun buy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Reymundo's status in the Latin Kings in Chapter 32?
2. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
3. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
4. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
5. Reymundo acted as lookout for _________________ who bought rifles and pistols from southern Illinois white guys.
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)