|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
(a) sell drugs.
(b) sell weapons.
(c) rob stores.
(d) rape young girls.
2. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
(a) Two nickel bags and a machete.
(b) Two guns and a bag of drugs.
(c) A pistol and two nickel bags.
(d) Two guns and a machete.
3. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life in Chapter 46?
(b) Hector and his buddies.
(c) A priest and high school teacher.
(d) Two gang crime division detectives.
4. Reymundo was ordered to make a hit on a new rival gang called _________________ in Chapter 32.
(a) The Blue Notes.
(b) The Maestros.
(c) The Chicago Insanity.
(d) The Orchestra Albany.
5. The gang member of which gang was run over by a van?
(a) Poison Cobras.
(b) Imperial Gangsters.
(c) Southside Locos.
6. How many times was Rosie stabbed in the face and chest?
7. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
8. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
(c) King Dino.
9. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
(a) Long goodbye.
(b) Deathy defying.
(c) Violating out.
(d) Justice for all.
10. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Humboldt Park.
(b) Lake Shore Drive.
(c) Wisconsin Dells.
(d) Coney Island.
11. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
(a) another gang name.
(b) a federal government agency.
(c) a state investigative unit.
(d) a local police car.
12. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
(a) The respect.
(b) The notoriety.
(c) The money.
(d) The violation out.
13. How old was Reymundo in Chapter 42 when he learned how to drive a car?
14. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
(a) Southside Locos.
(b) Black Bullets.
(c) Diablo's Revenge.
(d) Western Boys.
15. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(b) A nickel bag.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A gold necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
2. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
3. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
4. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
5. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)