|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
(a) Asian gangs.
(b) Black gangs.
(c) White gangs.
(d) Other Puerto Rican gangs.
2. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at a secret location.
(b) in the penitentiary.
(c) at the clubhouse.
(d) at least five years older than he.
3. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life in Chapter 46?
(a) Hector and his buddies.
(c) Two gang crime division detectives.
(d) A priest and high school teacher.
4. What did Reymundo do after the murder of the person in #127?
(a) He moved away.
(b) He shot two Imperial Gangsters members.
(c) He went into hiding.
(d) He dropped out of the gang.
5. What did Cindy try to convince Reymundo to do?
(a) Move out of Chicago.
(b) Quit gang life and get an education.
(c) Quit gang life and marry her.
(d) Start his own gang.
6. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
7. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
(a) Brighton Park.
(b) Marymont Park.
(c) Maplewood Park.
(d) MacArthur Park.
8. How many times was Rosie stabbed in the face and chest?
9. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
(a) Two guns and a bag of drugs.
(b) Two nickel bags and a machete.
(c) Two guns and a machete.
(d) A pistol and two nickel bags.
10. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
(a) lower leg.
11. How old was Reymundo in Chapter 42 when he learned how to drive a car?
12. Who had promised to have sex with Reymundo in the clubhouse in Chapter 26?
13. In Chapter 41 Reymundo began to hang out with the King Leaders, the older members who ___________________.
(a) focused on recruitment.
(b) ran the gang's drug operation.
(c) organized the robberies.
(d) maintained the gang's weapons.
14. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
15. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
(a) The notoriety.
(b) The respect.
(c) The violation out.
(d) The money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
2. Reymundo began to have nightmares about ________________________.
3. What was the only way to leave a gang?
4. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
5. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)