Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
(a) His friends robbed her new boyfriend.
(b) He raped her daughter.
(c) He bought drugs with her grocery money.
(d) He stole her drug money.
2. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
(a) Brandye and Cubana.
(b) Morena and Marysol.
(c) Eva and Brandye.
(d) Morena and Cubana.
3. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
4. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
(a) He was only bluffing.
(b) He got scared.
(c) The gun jammed.
(d) He was shot himself.
5. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
6. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Throw away his guns.
(b) Take GED classes.
(c) Find a new place to live.
(d) Go into detox.
7. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
(a) He needed a place to stay.
(b) He wanted to try the homosexual experience.
(c) He felt sorry for the man.
(d) He wanted a gay lifestyle.
8. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) in the penitentiary.
(b) at a secret location.
(c) at least five years older than he.
(d) at the clubhouse.
9. What was the only way to leave a gang?
(a) Being violated out.
(b) Move to a new city.
(c) Announce it.
(d) Terminal illness.
10. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
(a) five months.
(b) two weeks.
(c) six weeks.
(d) one month.
11. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A gold necklace.
(c) A nickel bag.
12. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 10 years in prison.
(b) 6 months in prison.
(c) 18 months in prison.
(d) 20 years in prison.
13. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
(a) Western Boys.
(b) Southside Locos.
(c) Black Bullets.
(d) Diablo's Revenge.
14. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
(a) sell drugs.
(b) sell weapons.
(c) rape young girls.
(d) rob stores.
15. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) rape young girls.
(b) risk their lives.
(c) do drugs.
(d) shoot innocent people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
2. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
3. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
4. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
5. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)