|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
(a) He raped her daughter.
(b) He bought drugs with her grocery money.
(c) His friends robbed her new boyfriend.
(d) He stole her drug money.
2. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
(a) King Killer.
(b) Kings Rule.
(c) Kings Forever.
(d) King Lover.
3. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
(a) five months.
(b) one month.
(c) six weeks.
(d) two weeks.
4. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Terminal illness.
(b) Knife attack.
(c) Shotgun blasts.
(d) Pipe bomb.
5. The gang member of which gang was run over by a van?
(a) Imperial Gangsters.
(b) Poison Cobras.
(c) Southside Locos.
6. Who did Reymundo have sex with at Humboldt Park?
7. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Prostituted girls.
(b) Committed burglaries.
(c) Did drug deals.
(d) Sold heroin.
8. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
(a) Morena and Cubana.
(b) Morena and Marysol.
(c) Eva and Brandye.
(d) Brandye and Cubana.
9. How old was Reymundo in Chapter 42 when he learned how to drive a car?
10. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
(a) He wanted to try the homosexual experience.
(b) He felt sorry for the man.
(c) He wanted a gay lifestyle.
(d) He needed a place to stay.
11. What did Reymundo do after the murder of the person in #127?
(a) He dropped out of the gang.
(b) He went into hiding.
(c) He moved away.
(d) He shot two Imperial Gangsters members.
12. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
13. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
(c) lower leg.
14. How many times was Rosie stabbed in the face and chest?
15. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He had to steal guns.
(b) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
(c) He had to rape five girls.
(d) He had to knock over a liquor store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
2. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
3. For the first time, the gangs expanded to _______________________.
4. Reymundo acted as lookout for _________________ who bought rifles and pistols from southern Illinois white guys.
5. What did Cindy try to convince Reymundo to do?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)