|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
(a) Luxurious vacations.
(b) Flashy jewelry.
(c) Gorgeous women.
(d) New cars.
2. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Pipe bomb.
(b) Knife attack.
(c) Shotgun blasts.
(d) Terminal illness.
3. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) a puppy.
(b) a stray cat.
(c) a basketball.
(d) his baby.
4. How many times was Rosie stabbed in the face and chest?
5. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
6. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) shoot innocent people.
(b) risk their lives.
(c) rape young girls.
(d) do drugs.
7. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
8. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
(a) a local police car.
(b) a federal government agency.
(c) a state investigative unit.
(d) another gang name.
9. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
10. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Lake Shore Drive.
(b) Humboldt Park.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) Wisconsin Dells.
11. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
12. The gang member of which gang was run over by a van?
(a) Southside Locos.
(b) Imperial Gangsters.
(d) Poison Cobras.
13. Reymundo began to have nightmares about ________________________.
(a) his own violent death.
(b) being crippled or hideously maimed.
(c) killing his mother.
(d) all about the people he's shot or seen die.
14. What was Reymundo's status in the Latin Kings in Chapter 32?
(c) Pee Wee.
15. What was the reason for Rosie's attack?
(a) She set up Reymundo for a hit.
(b) She pocketed half the money from a drug buy.
(c) She wouldn't have sex with Reymundo.
(d) She had sex with Brandye's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
2. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
3. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
4. What did Cindy try to convince Reymundo to do?
5. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life in Chapter 46?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)