|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Reymundo's gang name at this time?
(a) Coco Loco.
(b) Lil Devil.
(c) Lil Loco.
(d) Cocoa Puffs.
2. What was Loca's job in Chapter 48?
(b) Nail technician.
(c) Hair stylist.
(d) Bank teller.
3. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
(a) Flashy jewelry.
(b) Luxurious vacations.
(c) New cars.
(d) Gorgeous women.
4. The Latin Disciples had the leaders of which gang arrested?
(a) Spanish Cobras.
(c) Latin Locos.
(d) Latin Kings.
5. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
6. Why did Maria kick Reymundo out of her apartment in Chapter 33?
(a) He bought drugs with her grocery money.
(b) He stole her drug money.
(c) He raped her daughter.
(d) His friends robbed her new boyfriend.
7. Who did Reymundo have sex with at Humboldt Park?
8. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) rape young girls.
(b) shoot innocent people.
(c) do drugs.
(d) risk their lives.
9. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
10. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He had to knock over a liquor store.
(b) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
(c) He had to steal guns.
(d) He had to rape five girls.
11. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
12. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
(b) King Dino.
13. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
14. In Chapter 41 Reymundo began to hang out with the King Leaders, the older members who ___________________.
(a) maintained the gang's weapons.
(b) ran the gang's drug operation.
(c) organized the robberies.
(d) focused on recruitment.
15. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Lake Shore Drive.
(b) Humboldt Park.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) Wisconsin Dells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
2. When Reymundo was promoted to Junior King in the Latin Kings, he sold marijuana and committed burglaries with whom?
3. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
4. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
5. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)