|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
2. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
(a) Barrio Boys.
(b) Street Masters.
(c) Southside Locos.
(d) Peewee Kings.
3. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at a secret location.
(b) in the penitentiary.
(c) at the clubhouse.
(d) at least five years older than he.
4. Who had promised to have sex with Reymundo in the clubhouse in Chapter 26?
5. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Prostituted girls.
(b) Did drug deals.
(c) Committed burglaries.
(d) Sold heroin.
6. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
7. What was Reymundo's status in the Latin Kings in Chapter 32?
(b) Pee Wee.
8. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
(a) She would be locked in the clubhouse.
(b) She would be banned from the gang.
(c) She would be disciplined by the gang.
(d) She would be sold to another gang.
9. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 6 months in prison.
(b) 20 years in prison.
(c) 18 months in prison.
(d) 10 years in prison.
10. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Knife attack.
(b) Pipe bomb.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Shotgun blasts.
11. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
12. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
13. For the first time, the gangs expanded to _______________________.
(a) Asian kids living in the city.
(b) white, middle-class kids in the suburbs.
(c) girls who were at least twelve years old.
(d) kids under ten years old.
14. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
15. The Latin Disciples had the leaders of which gang arrested?
(b) Latin Kings.
(c) Latin Locos.
(d) Spanish Cobras.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
2. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
3. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
4. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
5. Why did the girl in #91 change her mind about having sex with Reymundo?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)