|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
2. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Coney Island.
(b) Lake Shore Drive.
(c) Wisconsin Dells.
(d) Humboldt Park.
3. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
4. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) in the penitentiary.
(b) at least five years older than he.
(c) at a secret location.
(d) at the clubhouse.
5. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(b) A gold necklace.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A nickel bag.
6. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
(a) He began confronting gang leadership.
(b) He raped a young girl.
(c) He lied about how many nickel bags he sold.
(d) He pocketed half the money from the gun buy.
7. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) rape young girls.
(b) risk their lives.
(c) shoot innocent people.
(d) do drugs.
8. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
9. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
(a) Twenty nine.
(b) Twenty five.
10. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
11. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
12. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
(a) Barrio Boys.
(b) Southside Locos.
(c) Peewee Kings.
(d) Street Masters.
13. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
14. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Knife attack.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) Shotgun blasts.
(d) Pipe bomb.
15. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
(a) He felt sorry for the man.
(b) He needed a place to stay.
(c) He wanted a gay lifestyle.
(d) He wanted to try the homosexual experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo met a girl named Cindy in Chinatown whose nickname was ________________.
2. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
3. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
4. How did Reymundo make the girl in #91 have sex with him?
5. Reymundo began to have nightmares about ________________________.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)