|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reymundo met a girl named Cindy in Chinatown whose nickname was ________________.
2. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
(a) Marymont Park.
(b) MacArthur Park.
(c) Maplewood Park.
(d) Brighton Park.
3. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
4. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
5. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
(a) Morena and Cubana.
(b) Morena and Marysol.
(c) Brandye and Cubana.
(d) Eva and Brandye.
6. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
(a) He lied about how many nickel bags he sold.
(b) He began confronting gang leadership.
(c) He pocketed half the money from the gun buy.
(d) He raped a young girl.
7. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
(b) lower leg.
8. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
9. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) rape young girls.
(b) shoot innocent people.
(c) do drugs.
(d) risk their lives.
10. Who was the young woman who took over the role of Reymundo's big sister and mother figure in Chapter 39?
11. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
(a) Twenty nine.
(b) Twenty five.
12. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
(a) one month.
(b) five months.
(c) two weeks.
(d) six weeks.
13. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at a secret location.
(b) at the clubhouse.
(c) in the penitentiary.
(d) at least five years older than he.
14. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
(a) He was shot himself.
(b) The gun jammed.
(c) He was only bluffing.
(d) He got scared.
15. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
(a) She would be sold to another gang.
(b) She would be disciplined by the gang.
(c) She would be locked in the clubhouse.
(d) She would be banned from the gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
2. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
3. Reymundo acted as lookout for _________________ who bought rifles and pistols from southern Illinois white guys.
4. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
5. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)