|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
(a) Justice for all.
(b) Long goodbye.
(c) Deathy defying.
(d) Violating out.
2. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
3. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
4. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Find a new place to live.
(b) Go into detox.
(c) Throw away his guns.
(d) Take GED classes.
5. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
6. Who was the young woman who took over the role of Reymundo's big sister and mother figure in Chapter 39?
7. Which gang member went to prison for the killing and maiming of the Imperial Gangsters members shot by Reymundo?
(b) King Dino.
8. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
9. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
10. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
(a) The notoriety.
(b) The money.
(c) The respect.
(d) The violation out.
11. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
12. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
(a) another gang name.
(b) a federal government agency.
(c) a local police car.
(d) a state investigative unit.
13. What was the reason for Rosie's attack?
(a) She had sex with Brandye's boyfriend.
(b) She set up Reymundo for a hit.
(c) She pocketed half the money from a drug buy.
(d) She wouldn't have sex with Reymundo.
14. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
(a) two weeks.
(b) one month.
(c) six weeks.
(d) five months.
15. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He had to knock over a liquor store.
(b) He had to rape five girls.
(c) He had to steal guns.
(d) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo acted as lookout for _________________ who bought rifles and pistols from southern Illinois white guys.
2. Who did Reymundo have sex with at Humboldt Park?
3. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
4. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
5. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)