|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 18 months in prison.
(b) 10 years in prison.
(c) 6 months in prison.
(d) 20 years in prison.
2. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
(a) Long goodbye.
(b) Deathy defying.
(c) Justice for all.
(d) Violating out.
3. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(a) A gold necklace.
(c) A nickel bag.
(d) A pistol.
4. What was Loca's job in Chapter 48?
(a) Hair stylist.
(b) Bank teller.
(d) Nail technician.
5. How did Reymundo make the girl in #91 have sex with him?
(a) At knife point.
(c) At gunpoint.
6. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
(a) The gun jammed.
(b) He was shot himself.
(c) He got scared.
(d) He was only bluffing.
7. Which of the following gangs did NOT belong to a coalition of gangs the Kings decided to take revenge on for Morena's death?
(a) The Disciples.
(b) The Crips.
(c) The Cobras.
(d) The Latin Jive.
8. Reymundo was ordered to make a hit on a new rival gang called _________________ in Chapter 32.
(a) The Orchestra Albany.
(b) The Chicago Insanity.
(c) The Maestros.
(d) The Blue Notes.
9. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) a stray cat.
(b) a puppy.
(c) a basketball.
(d) his baby.
10. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Humboldt Park.
(b) Lake Shore Drive.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) Wisconsin Dells.
11. When Reymundo was promoted to Junior King in the Latin Kings, he sold marijuana and committed burglaries with whom?
12. Reymundo's best friend, __________________, was killed in a drive-by shooting by Imperial Gangsters in Chapter 36.
13. Why did Reymundo spend less and less time at the Kings clubhouse?
(a) He was trying to drop out of the gang.
(b) He moved to a different state.
(c) He set up his own clubhouse.
(d) He had to cross Latin Disciples territory to get there.
14. Which of the following was NOT in Reymundo's possession when he was caught and sent to jail?
(b) Uzi submachine gun.
15. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
(a) five months.
(b) two weeks.
(c) six weeks.
(d) one month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
2. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
3. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
4. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
5. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)