|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the white guys give to Reymundo after the gun deal?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A nickel bag.
(d) A gold necklace.
2. Reymundo met a girl named Cindy in Chinatown whose nickname was ________________.
3. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) a basketball.
(b) a stray cat.
(c) his baby.
(d) a puppy.
4. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Shotgun blasts.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) Knife attack.
(d) Pipe bomb.
5. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
6. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
(a) The violation out.
(b) The notoriety.
(c) The money.
(d) The respect.
7. Reymundo was ordered to make a hit on a new rival gang called _________________ in Chapter 32.
(a) The Blue Notes.
(b) The Maestros.
(c) The Orchestra Albany.
(d) The Chicago Insanity.
8. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
(a) A pistol and two nickel bags.
(b) Two guns and a machete.
(c) Two guns and a bag of drugs.
(d) Two nickel bags and a machete.
9. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
10. Who was the young woman who took over the role of Reymundo's big sister and mother figure in Chapter 39?
11. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
(a) She would be banned from the gang.
(b) She would be disciplined by the gang.
(c) She would be sold to another gang.
(d) She would be locked in the clubhouse.
12. What was Loca's job in Chapter 48?
(a) Nail technician.
(b) Bank teller.
(c) Hair stylist.
13. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
14. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
15. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
2. Why did the girl in #109 pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
3. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
4. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
5. Reymundo acted as lookout for _________________ who bought rifles and pistols from southern Illinois white guys.
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)