|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
(a) The respect.
(b) The violation out.
(c) The money.
(d) The notoriety.
2. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) a stray cat.
(b) a basketball.
(c) his baby.
(d) a puppy.
3. Why did the girl in #91 change her mind about having sex with Reymundo?
(a) She was afraid of contracting AIDS.
(b) She was a virgin.
(c) She was in love with someone else.
(d) She thought Reymundo was too young.
4. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
5. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
(a) Diablo's Revenge.
(b) Western Boys.
(c) Black Bullets.
(d) Southside Locos.
6. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
(a) He wanted a gay lifestyle.
(b) He wanted to try the homosexual experience.
(c) He felt sorry for the man.
(d) He needed a place to stay.
7. Reymundo took orders only from the highest leaders, most of whom were _____________________.
(a) at least five years older than he.
(b) in the penitentiary.
(c) at a secret location.
(d) at the clubhouse.
8. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
(b) He had to knock over a liquor store.
(c) He had to steal guns.
(d) He had to rape five girls.
9. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Coney Island.
(b) Humboldt Park.
(c) Lake Shore Drive.
(d) Wisconsin Dells.
10. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
11. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
(b) Twenty nine.
(c) Twenty five.
12. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 10 years in prison.
(b) 6 months in prison.
(c) 18 months in prison.
(d) 20 years in prison.
13. What was the only way to leave a gang?
(a) Announce it.
(b) Move to a new city.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Being violated out.
14. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
15. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
(a) Morena and Marysol.
(b) Brandye and Cubana.
(c) Eva and Brandye.
(d) Morena and Cubana.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the first time, the gangs expanded to _______________________.
2. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
3. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
4. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
5. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)