|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Lucky killed by a member of his own gang?
(a) He raped a young girl.
(b) He pocketed half the money from the gun buy.
(c) He lied about how many nickel bags he sold.
(d) He began confronting gang leadership.
2. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
3. Why was Loca mad that Reymundo pulled a gun and escaped from the big Kings meeting?
(a) He should have taken his punishment like a man.
(b) He should have shot them before running.
(c) He put Loca and her children in danger.
(d) He should have tried a non-violent interaction.
4. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
5. How old was Reymundo in Chapter 42 when he learned how to drive a car?
6. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
7. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 18 months in prison.
(b) 20 years in prison.
(c) 10 years in prison.
(d) 6 months in prison.
8. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
(a) Sold heroin.
(b) Prostituted girls.
(c) Committed burglaries.
(d) Did drug deals.
9. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
(a) Maplewood Park.
(b) Brighton Park.
(c) Marymont Park.
(d) MacArthur Park.
10. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
(a) He needed a place to stay.
(b) He wanted a gay lifestyle.
(c) He wanted to try the homosexual experience.
(d) He felt sorry for the man.
11. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
12. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
(a) Other Puerto Rican gangs.
(b) White gangs.
(c) Black gangs.
(d) Asian gangs.
13. On what holiday did the Kings and Cobras get into a shoot-out resulting in the death of several innocent bystanders?
(b) July 4th.
(d) New Year's.
14. Reymundo got his first battle wound when a bullet grazed his _________________.
(a) lower leg.
15. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life in Chapter 46?
(a) Hector and his buddies.
(b) Two gang crime division detectives.
(d) A priest and high school teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
2. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
3. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
4. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
5. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)