|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Reymundo's old friends tried to kill Reymunco in Chapter 36?
2. How did Reymundo make the girl in #91 have sex with him?
(b) At knife point.
(d) At gunpoint.
3. What did Cindy try to convince Reymundo to do?
(a) Quit gang life and marry her.
(b) Move out of Chicago.
(c) Quit gang life and get an education.
(d) Start his own gang.
4. At sixteen, Reymundo was offered the position of the ___________________ for the second time.
(a) Peewee Kings.
(b) Southside Locos.
(c) Barrio Boys.
(d) Street Masters.
5. What was the reason for Rosie's attack?
(a) She pocketed half the money from a drug buy.
(b) She had sex with Brandye's boyfriend.
(c) She wouldn't have sex with Reymundo.
(d) She set up Reymundo for a hit.
6. Which Latin King was fatally beaten for losing the cocaine he was supposed to sell?
7. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Shotgun blasts.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) Knife attack.
(d) Pipe bomb.
8. In Chapter 29 a Spanish Cobras chief was gunned down while holding ________________ in his arms.
(a) a stray cat.
(b) a puppy.
(c) a basketball.
(d) his baby.
9. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Find a new place to live.
(b) Go into detox.
(c) Take GED classes.
(d) Throw away his guns.
10. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
11. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Wisconsin Dells.
(b) Humboldt Park.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) Lake Shore Drive.
12. Why did the girl in #109 pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
(a) To make her boyfriend jealous.
(b) To get into the Kings gang.
(c) To see if he liked her or not.
(d) To lure him into Disciple territory for a hit.
13. What was the name for what the Kings did to the boy in #99?
(a) Deathy defying.
(b) Violating out.
(c) Long goodbye.
(d) Justice for all.
14. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
(a) Gorgeous women.
(b) New cars.
(c) Flashy jewelry.
(d) Luxurious vacations.
15. In Chapter 41 Reymundo began to hang out with the King Leaders, the older members who ___________________.
(a) focused on recruitment.
(b) organized the robberies.
(c) ran the gang's drug operation.
(d) maintained the gang's weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo sustained a wound in his arm which took __________________ to heal.
2. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
3. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
4. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
5. What did Loco give to Reymundo for Reymundo to sell?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)