|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 41 Reymundo began to hang out with the King Leaders, the older members who ___________________.
(a) maintained the gang's weapons.
(b) ran the gang's drug operation.
(c) organized the robberies.
(d) focused on recruitment.
2. What did the member of the Latin Lovers order Reymundo to shout as he held a gun to Reymundo's head?
(a) King Killer.
(b) Kings Forever.
(c) Kings Rule.
(d) King Lover.
3. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
(a) Other Puerto Rican gangs.
(b) White gangs.
(c) Asian gangs.
(d) Black gangs.
4. Why did the Latin Lovers gang member not shoot Reymundo?
(a) He was shot himself.
(b) He got scared.
(c) The gun jammed.
(d) He was only bluffing.
5. Which one of Reymundo's friends let Reymundo escape from an attack?
6. What was Reymundo's gang name at this time?
(a) Lil Devil.
(b) Cocoa Puffs.
(c) Coco Loco.
(d) Lil Loco.
7. Reymundo met a girl named Cindy in Chinatown whose nickname was ________________.
8. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
(a) another gang name.
(b) a federal government agency.
(c) a state investigative unit.
(d) a local police car.
9. On what holiday did the Kings and Cobras get into a shoot-out resulting in the death of several innocent bystanders?
(c) New Year's.
(d) July 4th.
10. On what day of the week was Reymundo's initiation held?
11. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
12. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Pipe bomb.
(b) Knife attack.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Shotgun blasts.
13. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
14. Why was Loca mad that Reymundo pulled a gun and escaped from the big Kings meeting?
(a) He put Loca and her children in danger.
(b) He should have shot them before running.
(c) He should have taken his punishment like a man.
(d) He should have tried a non-violent interaction.
15. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He had to rape five girls.
(b) He had to knock over a liquor store.
(c) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
(d) He had to steal guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reymundo begin to do again to earn money?
2. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
3. Which childhood friend did Reymundo run into in prison?
4. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
5. In Chapter 34, Reymundo still played basketball with __________________.
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)