|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
2. How did the boy in #124 die?
(a) Knife attack.
(b) Shotgun blasts.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Pipe bomb.
3. Reymundo met a girl named Cindy in Chinatown whose nickname was ________________.
4. Why did the girl in #109 pretend to be in love with Reymundo?
(a) To get into the Kings gang.
(b) To see if he liked her or not.
(c) To make her boyfriend jealous.
(d) To lure him into Disciple territory for a hit.
5. Which girl pretended to be in love with Reymundo in Chapter 31?
6. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
(b) He had to rape five girls.
(c) He had to steal guns.
(d) He had to knock over a liquor store.
7. Why did Reymundo agree to an affair with a homosexual man named Freddy?
(a) He needed a place to stay.
(b) He wanted to try the homosexual experience.
(c) He felt sorry for the man.
(d) He wanted a gay lifestyle.
8. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
9. When Reymundo was eighteen, he had a relationship with Loca who was how old?
(b) Twenty nine.
(d) Twenty five.
10. What was Reymundo's gang name at this time?
(a) Cocoa Puffs.
(b) Lil Loco.
(c) Coco Loco.
(d) Lil Devil.
11. Which girl told Reymundo she was pregnant?
12. Reymundo was ordered to make a hit on a new rival gang called _________________ in Chapter 32.
(a) The Orchestra Albany.
(b) The Maestros.
(c) The Blue Notes.
(d) The Chicago Insanity.
13. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
14. What was the sentence of the person in #129?
(a) 6 months in prison.
(b) 20 years in prison.
(c) 10 years in prison.
(d) 18 months in prison.
15. With whom did Reymundo stay when he was released from prison on bail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to the girl in #91 if she refused to have sex with Reymundo?
2. Which area did the Latin Disciples take over?
3. Why was Loca mad that Reymundo pulled a gun and escaped from the big Kings meeting?
4. Who were the Puerto Rican gangs at war with in Chapter 29?
5. Who did Reymundo have sex with at Humboldt Park?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)