|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Latin Disciples had the leaders of which gang arrested?
(b) Latin Kings.
(c) Latin Locos.
(d) Spanish Cobras.
2. What prevented Reymundo from getting out of the gang?
(a) The money.
(b) The notoriety.
(c) The violation out.
(d) The respect.
3. How old was Reymundo in Chapter 42 when he learned how to drive a car?
4. How old is Reymundo in Chapter 32?
5. Why was Loca mad that Reymundo pulled a gun and escaped from the big Kings meeting?
(a) He put Loca and her children in danger.
(b) He should have tried a non-violent interaction.
(c) He should have taken his punishment like a man.
(d) He should have shot them before running.
6. What did Loca insist that Reymundo do?
(a) Go into detox.
(b) Throw away his guns.
(c) Take GED classes.
(d) Find a new place to live.
7. When Reymundo saw the NRA sticker on the white guys' car he though it meant ____________________.
(a) a state investigative unit.
(b) another gang name.
(c) a local police car.
(d) a federal government agency.
8. Reymundo was jealous of a new boy named ______________ for his stable home life.
9. What was the location of the shoot-our in #148?
(a) Wisconsin Dells.
(b) Humboldt Park.
(c) Lake Shore Drive.
(d) Coney Island.
10. Reymundo realized that the Kings' real purpose was to ____________________.
(a) sell weapons.
(b) sell drugs.
(c) rob stores.
(d) rape young girls.
11. Suburban kids wanted the glamor of gangbanging but were unwilling to ______________________.
(a) do drugs.
(b) risk their lives.
(c) rape young girls.
(d) shoot innocent people.
12. The area gangs were ordered into two coalitions, the Gaylords and the _________________.
13. What was Reymundo's status in the Latin Kings in Chapter 32?
(c) Pee Wee.
14. Reymundo acted as lookout for _________________ who bought rifles and pistols from southern Illinois white guys.
15. How many times did Reymundo rape the girl in #91?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo and Loco killed all the members of which gang in Chapter 35?
2. Which girl warned Reymundo about an ambush in Chapter 31?
3. Who offered to help Reymundo get out of gang life in Chapter 46?
4. What drug had Lucky started to use which was a violation of gang rules?
5. When Reymundo was promoted to Junior King in the Latin Kings, he sold marijuana and committed burglaries with whom?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)