|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did China give to Reymundo?
(a) Lil Loco.
(c) Coo Coo Bird.
2. Which of the following did Reymundo NOT crave about the gang?
(a) The acceptance.
(b) The camaraderie.
(c) The free food.
(d) The affection.
3. After a ____________ egg fight between gangs, the Spanish Lords gunned down an innocent kid claiming he was a Cobra.
(a) New Year's.
(b) Spring Break.
4. With which of the Latin Queens did Reymundo have sex?
5. Maria agreed to pose as Reymundo's mother so he could ________________________.
(a) enroll in high school.
(b) have a medical procedure.
(c) enlist in the army.
(d) get a bank loan.
6. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
(a) The Evil Browns.
(b) The Crips.
(c) The Court Street Locos.
(d) The Gaylords.
7. Which of the following was NOT to go with Reymundo when he did the activity in #45?
(c) Space Cadet.
8. How old was Reymundo when he had sex with the woman in #27?
9. Why was Reymundo branded a faggot in Chapter 14?
(a) He was seen holding hands with another guy.
(b) He cried when the gang members beat up a rival gang member.
(c) He couldn't perform when Jenny wanted to have sex.
(d) He refused to have sex with Maria in front of a roomful of people.
10. Why did Reymundo not have sex with the girl in #30 even though she agreed to it?
(a) He did not love her.
(b) He thought she was too young.
(c) His family moved to Puerto Rico.
(d) He heard she had a disease.
11. Which gang nearly wiped out the gang in #20 on one night?
(a) Cold Stone Killas.
(b) Cadillac Crips.
(c) West Side Assassins.
(d) Spanish Lords.
12. Who was the woman who lived with her daughter and two of the daughter's friends in an apartment?
13. What was a nickel bag?
(a) A bank deposit envelope.
(b) A coin purse.
(c) A cheap lunch.
(d) $5 of marijuana.
14. Where did Reymundo hide all night to avoid more beatings?
(a) In a shed.
(b) The school.
(c) At church.
(d) Under his bed.
15. In what year was Reymundo born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Latin Kings accept Reymundo into their gang?
2. What did Reymundo do when he moved back to the United States?
3. Why did so many policemen show up at the party at Montrose Harbor?
4. Who was the head of the Armitage Kings?
5. Reymundo and Papo hung out in the clubhouse of which gang?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)