|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the Latin Queens did Reymundo have sex?
2. Why did so many policemen show up at the party at Montrose Harbor?
(a) The people at the party violated the noise ordinance.
(b) There was a shooting with rival gangs.
(c) The gangs were breaking curfew.
(d) Someone threw a bottle at a police car.
3. In Chapter 19 Reymundo, Papo and Speedy badly beat up a classmate who was a ________________.
(a) Kings of Discipline.
(b) Latin Disciple.
(c) Latin Kings.
(d) Latin Locos.
4. Why did Crazy One threaten to kill Reymundo?
(a) The white gang members took Crazy One's gang sweater.
(b) Reymundo refused to fight the white gang.
(c) Crazy One thought Reymundo insulted his mother.
(d) Reymundo broke up with Crazy One's sister.
5. Who did Reymundo have sex with every night?
6. What bad news did Reymundo get the day after he was beaten quite severely?
(a) His right leg was broken.
(b) The family was moving back to Puerto Rico.
(c) He had to get a tetanus shot.
(d) His mother was hurt in a car accident.
7. Reymundo's old friend, Julio, joined a gang called _________________.
(a) Latin Kings.
(b) Spanish Cobras.
(c) Street Kings.
(d) Cripz For Lyfe.
8. How old was Reymundo when he was raped by a cousin?
9. What was so appealing about the gang to Reymundo?
(a) It prepared him for the workforce.
(b) It was a way to get on the TV news.
(c) It helped him get into a better school.
(d) It fulfilled emotional needs not met at home.
10. Which girl did Reymundo have a crush on in Chapter 7?
11. With what did Pedro threaten Reymundo all the time?
(a) A machete.
(b) A chain saw.
(c) A whip.
(d) A butcher knife.
12. Maria agreed to pose as Reymundo's mother so he could ________________________.
(a) enroll in high school.
(b) have a medical procedure.
(c) enlist in the army.
(d) get a bank loan.
13. Reymundo was sent back to the United States to live with whom?
14. To what neighborhood did Reymundo's family move?
(b) White Cliffs.
(c) Humboldt Park.
15. Where did Reymundo and the girl in #73 share a bed?
(a) At Hector's.
(b) At the clubhouse.
(c) At Maria's.
(d) At her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the Spanish Kings went with Reymundo to answer to the Unknowns about beating Speedy?
2. Where were the Chi-West members when Reymundo confronted them in Chapter 12?
3. Where did Reymundo and China spend the night after the party?
4. Who was the Spanish Lord gang member who Reymundo got into a fistfight with?
5. With which friend did Reymundo go to a high school hangout in Chapter 11?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)