|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the head of the Armitage Kings?
2. How did Reymundo feel about China's moving out?
(a) He thought it was time for her to go.
(b) He was happy to be able to date Rosie.
(c) He was distraught over her move.
(d) He was not upset at all.
3. Maria agreed to pose as Reymundo's mother so he could ________________________.
(a) enroll in high school.
(b) get a bank loan.
(c) have a medical procedure.
(d) enlist in the army.
4. Who still did not have sex with Reymundo in Chapter 21?
5. What was the name of the store where Reymundo and his friends stole candy?
(a) Suzy Q's.
6. Who were the female counterparts of the Latin Kings?
(a) The Sweet Sixteen.
(b) The Flamencas.
(c) The Latin Queens.
(d) The Senoritas.
7. How old was the woman in #27?
8. What was a nickel bag?
(a) A bank deposit envelope.
(b) A cheap lunch.
(c) A coin purse.
(d) $5 of marijuana.
9. In what year was Reymundo born?
10. Who registered Reymundo in school and bought him school clothes?
(c) Mrs. Gonzalez.
11. How did the girl in #79 treat Reymundo?
(a) She was very shy with him.
(b) She barely spoke to him.
(c) She hung on him everywhere he went.
(d) She flirted outrageously with him.
12. Who was the leader of the Unknowns?
13. Why was Jenny so excited for Reymundo in Chapter 12?
(a) He was taking her to New York.
(b) He got his own apartment.
(c) He got a really good job.
(d) He was going go kill someone.
14. What did Reymundo do when he moved back to the United States?
(a) He took guitar lessons.
(b) He got a job as a bus boy.
(c) He graduated high school.
(d) He became a pothead.
15. What did Hector buy for the apartment so Reymundo would have a place to stay?
(a) Bars for the windows.
(d) Washer & dryer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Latin Kings accept Reymundo into their gang?
2. Who was the leader of the Insane Spanish Cobras?
3. What did Pedro beat Reymundo with, brutally flaying the skin off his back?
4. Why did the person in #37 fight with Reymundo?
5. Which gang did Reymundo decide to never be a member of?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)