|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Reymundo when he had sex with the woman in #27?
2. Why was Reymundo considered one of the "in" crowd at high school?
(a) He had a motorcycle.
(b) He was a star athlete.
(c) He hung out with the Spanish Lords.
(d) He was a great singer.
3. Why was Reymundo called a coward in the Chi-West shooting episode?
(a) He cried.
(b) He vomited.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He could not shoot his gun.
4. Why did Jenny break up with Reymundo?
(a) She didn't want to go steady now.
(b) She was in love with someone else.
(c) She couldn't be with a coward.
(d) She was moving away.
5. After a ____________ egg fight between gangs, the Spanish Lords gunned down an innocent kid claiming he was a Cobra.
(a) Spring Break.
(b) New Year's.
6. What was a nickel bag?
(a) A bank deposit envelope.
(b) $5 of marijuana.
(c) A cheap lunch.
(d) A coin purse.
7. Where did Reymundo and China spend the night after the party?
(a) China's house.
(b) The Kings' clubhouse.
(c) An abandoned warehouse.
(d) Maria's house.
8. Who was the head of the Armitage Kings?
9. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
(a) The Court Street Locos.
(b) The Evil Browns.
(c) The Crips.
(d) The Gaylords.
10. Why was Jenny so excited for Reymundo in Chapter 12?
(a) He got his own apartment.
(b) He was taking her to New York.
(c) He got a really good job.
(d) He was going go kill someone.
11. The Cobras held Reymundo while they brutally beat ________________.
12. What bad news did Reymundo get the day after he was beaten quite severely?
(a) The family was moving back to Puerto Rico.
(b) His right leg was broken.
(c) He had to get a tetanus shot.
(d) His mother was hurt in a car accident.
13. Who still did not have sex with Reymundo in Chapter 21?
14. Who registered Reymundo in school and bought him school clothes?
(b) Mrs. Gonzalez.
15. What item of Pedro's did Reymundo sell to get booze and marijuana?
(b) Leather jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gang nearly wiped out the gang in #20 on one night?
2. What did Reymundo do as part of his initiation into the Spanish Kings?
3. Who did Reymundo's mother take up with after her second husband left her?
4. What did Speedy use to beat Reymundo, requiring stitches?
5. At school, Reymundo hung with Papo and Speedy, giving the impression that he was a ________________.
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)