|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a ____________ egg fight between gangs, the Spanish Lords gunned down an innocent kid claiming he was a Cobra.
(b) Spring Break.
(c) New Year's.
2. Which gang did Reymundo decide to never be a member of?
(a) The Crips.
(b) North Side Varrio Boys.
(c) Spanish Lords.
(d) Spanish Kings.
3. Why did Reymundo not have sex with the girl in #30 even though she agreed to it?
(a) He heard she had a disease.
(b) His family moved to Puerto Rico.
(c) He did not love her.
(d) He thought she was too young.
4. Who still did not have sex with Reymundo in Chapter 21?
5. What did Reymundo do as part of his initiation into the Spanish Kings?
(a) He raped a girl who was randomly pulled off the street.
(b) He shot seven of the Imperial Gangsters members.
(c) He spray painted the Kings' logo over the mural of the Imperial Gangsters.
(d) He knocked over a liquor store by himself.
6. Who were the female counterparts of the Latin Kings?
(a) The Latin Queens.
(b) The Flamencas.
(c) The Senoritas.
(d) The Sweet Sixteen.
7. Why did China hate her stepfather?
(a) He forced himself on her sexually.
(b) He beat her mother.
(c) He favored the other kids in the family.
(d) He wouldn't give her spending money.
8. Who was the head of the Armitage Kings?
9. What did the boy in #39 ask Reymundo to hold so he could fight the white gang members?
(a) His pocket watch.
(b) His leather jacket.
(c) His gang sweater.
(d) His Nikes.
10. What was the nickname of the girl in #79?
(a) Miss Popularity.
(b) Miss Homecoming Queen.
(c) Miss Easy.
(d) Miss Heartbreaker.
11. Which one of the Spanish Kings went with Reymundo to answer to the Unknowns about beating Speedy?
12. Reymundo's father died before Reymundo turned what age?
(b) 6 months.
13. Reymundo was sent back to the United States to live with whom?
14. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
(a) The Evil Browns.
(b) The Crips.
(c) The Court Street Locos.
(d) The Gaylords.
15. Where were the Chi-West members when Reymundo confronted them in Chapter 12?
(a) An abandoned grocery.
(b) Their own clubhouse.
(c) A street corner.
(d) A schoolyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Reymundo's friend when Reymundo transferred to Tuley School?
2. Who did Reymundo have sex with every night?
3. Who did Reymundo's mother take up with after her second husband left her?
4. How old was Reymundo when he had sex with the woman in #27?
5. In what year was Reymundo born?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)