|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Reymundo's mother's second husband?
2. What continued for Reymundo when the family moved to Puerto Rico?
(a) He practiced shooting his pistol.
(b) Pedro still beat him.
(c) He refused to go to school.
(d) He smoked pot every day.
3. Where did Reymundo and the girl in #73 share a bed?
(a) At Hector's.
(b) At her house.
(c) At the clubhouse.
(d) At Maria's.
4. What did those Kings and Queens who had not been arrested spend the rest of the night doing?
(a) Vandalizing government property.
(b) Shooting up.
(c) Hiding out to avoid arrest.
(d) Bailing out their friends.
5. In what year was Reymundo born?
6. In Chapter 16, Reymundo still wanted to enroll in ___________________.
(a) GED classes.
(b) high school.
(d) night school.
7. Who was the head of the Armitage Kings?
8. How old was Reymundo when he had sex with the woman in #27?
9. How old was the woman in #27?
10. Which of the following was NOT to go with Reymundo when he did the activity in #45?
(a) Space Cadet.
11. What did Reymundo do when he moved back to the United States?
(a) He graduated high school.
(b) He got a job as a bus boy.
(c) He took guitar lessons.
(d) He became a pothead.
12. For how long was Reymundo to be kicked out of the clubhouse, homeless and friendless?
(a) Until he got the gang sweater back.
(b) Until he paid his dues.
(c) Until he robbed a liquor store.
(d) Until he scored some drugs.
13. Reymundo's father died before Reymundo turned what age?
(a) 6 months.
14. In which gang's territory did Reymundo get severely beaten?
(b) North Side Varrio Boys.
(c) Evil Browns.
(d) Big Time Locos.
15. Who were the female counterparts of the Latin Kings?
(a) The Latin Queens.
(b) The Sweet Sixteen.
(c) The Senoritas.
(d) The Flamencas.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Cobras held Reymundo while they brutally beat ________________.
2. What was the nickname of the girl in #79?
3. Why was Reymundo branded a faggot in Chapter 14?
4. Why did Crazy One threaten to kill Reymundo?
5. What nickname did China give to Reymundo?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)