|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Reymundo when he was raped by a cousin?
2. Where did Reymundo hide all night to avoid more beatings?
(a) At church.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In a shed.
(d) The school.
3. Which gang did Reymundo decide to never be a member of?
(a) Spanish Lords.
(b) The Crips.
(c) Spanish Kings.
(d) North Side Varrio Boys.
4. Reymundo's old friend, Julio, joined a gang called _________________.
(a) Spanish Cobras.
(b) Cripz For Lyfe.
(c) Latin Kings.
(d) Street Kings.
5. What did Reymundo's best friend, Papo, suggest to the Spanish Lords?
(a) That they stop hanging out with Reymundo.
(b) That they shoot Reymundo.
(c) That they give Reymundo another chance.
(d) That they run Reymundo out of town.
6. What did Reymundo carry to defend himself against Pedro?
(a) A pistol.
(b) Brass knuckles.
(c) A piece of guava wood.
(d) A knife.
7. How old was Reymundo when he had sex with the woman in #27?
8. What beautiful girl did Reymundo meet at a party at Montrose Harbor?
9. In what year was Reymundo born?
10. Which of the following did Reymundo NOT crave about the gang?
(a) The affection.
(b) The camaraderie.
(c) The free food.
(d) The acceptance.
11. Which of the following was NOT something that fascinated Reymundo about his new city?
(a) The snow.
(b) The L trains.
(c) The language.
(d) The indoor plumbing.
12. What was a nickel bag?
(a) A coin purse.
(b) A cheap lunch.
(c) A bank deposit envelope.
(d) $5 of marijuana.
13. With what did Pedro threaten Reymundo all the time?
(a) A chain saw.
(b) A machete.
(c) A whip.
(d) A butcher knife.
14. What was the name of the store where Reymundo and his friends stole candy?
(c) Suzy Q's.
15. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
(a) The Evil Browns.
(b) The Court Street Locos.
(c) The Gaylords.
(d) The Crips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reymundo and the boy in #39 saw some members of which white gang walking down the street in Chapter 11?
2. What item of Pedro's did Reymundo sell to get booze and marijuana?
3. Why would the girl in #73 not have sex with Reymundo?
4. Who did Reymundo's mother take up with after her second husband left her?
5. In which gang's territory did Reymundo get severely beaten?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)