|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad news did Reymundo get the day after he was beaten quite severely?
(a) His mother was hurt in a car accident.
(b) His right leg was broken.
(c) He had to get a tetanus shot.
(d) The family was moving back to Puerto Rico.
2. Where did Reymundo hide after being branded a coward?
(a) A church.
(b) An abandoned warehouse.
(c) Maria's apartment.
(d) The bus terminal.
3. What did Reymundo carry to defend himself against Pedro?
(a) Brass knuckles.
(b) A piece of guava wood.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A knife.
4. With which of the Latin Queens did Reymundo have sex?
5. Who was Reymundo's mother's second husband?
6. What beautiful girl did Reymundo meet at a party at Montrose Harbor?
7. Which of the following was NOT to go with Reymundo when he did the activity in #45?
(b) Space Cadet.
8. How old was Reymundo when he was raped by a cousin?
9. Why did Reymundo decide he didn't want to be a part of the gang in #77?
(a) They hurt China.
(b) They called him a coward.
(c) He was disgusted by their extreme violence.
(d) He was betrayed by them.
10. What did those Kings and Queens who had not been arrested spend the rest of the night doing?
(a) Bailing out their friends.
(b) Hiding out to avoid arrest.
(c) Shooting up.
(d) Vandalizing government property.
11. With what did Pedro threaten Reymundo all the time?
(a) A whip.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A chain saw.
(d) A machete.
12. Why did Speedy's gang members beat him brutally for beating Reymundo?
(a) Because he gave his word that he would not do it.
(b) Because he kicked Reymundo in the groin first.
(c) Because he used a weapon.
(d) Because Reymundo was so much smaller.
13. Maria agreed to pose as Reymundo's mother so he could ________________________.
(a) enroll in high school.
(b) enlist in the army.
(c) have a medical procedure.
(d) get a bank loan.
14. Reymundo's father died before Reymundo turned what age?
(b) 6 months.
15. Who was the Spanish Lord gang member who Reymundo got into a fistfight with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Latin Kings accept Reymundo into their gang?
2. Why would the girl in #73 not have sex with Reymundo?
3. In which gang's territory did Reymundo get severely beaten?
4. Who was the person who raped Reymundo?
5. Where were the Chi-West members when Reymundo confronted them in Chapter 12?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)