|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Reymundo have sex with every night?
2. In what year was Reymundo born?
3. What was the nickname of the girl in #79?
(a) Miss Popularity.
(b) Miss Easy.
(c) Miss Homecoming Queen.
(d) Miss Heartbreaker.
4. Where did Reymundo and China spend the night after the party?
(a) Maria's house.
(b) An abandoned warehouse.
(c) China's house.
(d) The Kings' clubhouse.
5. Reymundo and the boy in #39 saw some members of which white gang walking down the street in Chapter 11?
(a) White Aryan Resistance.
(c) Loco Park.
(d) Supreme White.
6. What did Reymundo do as part of his initiation into the Spanish Kings?
(a) He spray painted the Kings' logo over the mural of the Imperial Gangsters.
(b) He shot seven of the Imperial Gangsters members.
(c) He knocked over a liquor store by himself.
(d) He raped a girl who was randomly pulled off the street.
7. Who did Reymundo's mother take up with after her second husband left her?
8. After a ____________ egg fight between gangs, the Spanish Lords gunned down an innocent kid claiming he was a Cobra.
(a) New Year's.
(d) Spring Break.
9. Who was the woman who lived with her daughter and two of the daughter's friends in an apartment?
10. Who did Jenny have sex with out of revenge when she learned that Reymundo was seeing China?
11. Where were the Chi-West members when Reymundo confronted them in Chapter 12?
(a) Their own clubhouse.
(b) A schoolyard.
(c) An abandoned grocery.
(d) A street corner.
12. What did Reymundo do when he moved back to the United States?
(a) He became a pothead.
(b) He got a job as a bus boy.
(c) He took guitar lessons.
(d) He graduated high school.
13. Where did Reymundo and the girl in #73 share a bed?
(a) At her house.
(b) At Maria's.
(c) At Hector's.
(d) At the clubhouse.
14. Why did China hate her stepfather?
(a) He beat her mother.
(b) He favored the other kids in the family.
(c) He forced himself on her sexually.
(d) He wouldn't give her spending money.
15. What did Speedy use to beat Reymundo, requiring stitches?
(a) A tire iron.
(b) A bat.
(c) A plank.
(d) A fireplace poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19 Reymundo, Papo and Speedy badly beat up a classmate who was a ________________.
2. Why was Reymundo called a coward in the Chi-West shooting episode?
3. Which of the following was NOT to go with Reymundo when he did the activity in #45?
4. The Cobras held Reymundo while they brutally beat ________________.
5. Why did so many policemen show up at the party at Montrose Harbor?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)