|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continued for Reymundo when the family moved to Puerto Rico?
(a) He refused to go to school.
(b) He practiced shooting his pistol.
(c) Pedro still beat him.
(d) He smoked pot every day.
2. Why was Reymundo called a coward in the Chi-West shooting episode?
(a) He vomited.
(b) He could not shoot his gun.
(c) He cried.
(d) He ran away.
3. Reymundo met a girl named Cindy in Chinatown whose nickname was ________________.
4. Which of the following is NOT a benefit the leaders had by exploiting younger gangsters?
(a) New cars.
(b) Flashy jewelry.
(c) Luxurious vacations.
(d) Gorgeous women.
5. What did Reymundo's initiation consist of?
(a) He had to knock over a liquor store.
(b) He was beaten by three Latin Kings for three minutes.
(c) He had to rape five girls.
(d) He had to steal guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacked Rosie outside Clemente High School in Chapter 33?
2. With which teammate did Reymundo become a close friend?
3. Who was arrested when a gang member was run over by a van?
4. Who was the leader of the Unknowns?
5. On which gang did Reymundo get his revenge?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)