|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does VJ say about Philip?
(a) Philip is the most useful person he knows.
(b) Philip needs to have his intelligence increased.
(c) Philip is smarter than most people believe.
(d) Philip is useless but loyal.
2. Where was the fatal drug likely administered to Maurice and Mark?
(a) At a birthday party.
(b) At the Chimera daycare.
(c) At their homes.
(d) At the hospital.
3. What does Victor get from the maintenance building?
(b) A floor waxer.
(c) A toolbox.
(d) A ladder.
4. Who does VJ say he's tested his discovery on?
(a) Human volunteers.
(c) Unsuspecting human subjects.
5. What are Victor's last words to VJ?
(a) A curse.
(b) A plea for help.
(c) An apology.
(d) A question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Janice Fay believe VJ did?
2. Who does VJ learn was with Victor earlier in the day?
3. Who have the police discovered has been threatening the Franks?
4. How does Victor free himself from VJ's guard?
5. Whose liver tissue does Victor get from the hospital in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Victor react when he begins to wonder whether Marsha may be right?
2. What is the result of Marsha's discussion with her colleagues about VJ during Chapter 9?
3. How much of the secret lab does Victor see?
4. What does Victor realize about the threatening attacks on the Frank home by Gephardt?
5. How did Janice feel about VJ?
6. What information does Kaspwicz uncover hidden on Victor's home computer?
7. What do the police do about the dead body Marsha finds when she arrives home?
8. What seems to have prompted VJ to stop going to daycare?
9. What conclusion does Marsha form about the security employees at VJ's lab?
10. Why does VJ let his father out of imprisonment?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)