|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philip say had an argument?
(a) VJ and Victor.
(b) Victor and Gephardt.
(c) VJ and Gephardt.
(d) Himself and VJ.
2. What weapon does Victor make to use against VJ?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A sling.
3. What is Marsha's reaction to VJ's revelations?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is irritated.
(d) She is upset.
4. Who have the police discovered has been threatening the Franks?
5. What area would the river flood if it broke through?
(a) Victor's office.
(b) The clock tower basement.
(c) Victor's laboratory.
(d) The security offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor try to see at the secret lab?
2. What behavioral problem does VJ have at school?
3. What does Victor decide about his experiment that resulted in VJ's birth?
4. Who threatens Victor at the secret lab?
5. Who has VJ hired as a personal secretary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the police do about the dead body Marsha finds when she arrives home?
2. How did Janice feel about VJ?
3. How much of the secret lab does Victor see?
4. What does Victor finally admit to his wife in Chapter 9?
5. How do VJ and Victor interact, when they go to VJ's lab in Chapter 13?
6. What do Victor and Marsha decide about VJ?
7. What does Marsha learn about Richie Blakemore?
8. Why does VJ let his father out of imprisonment?
9. What does Victor think about as he drives to work at the beginning of Chapter 9?
10. What seems to have prompted VJ to stop going to daycare?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)