|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does VJ say he's tested his discovery on?
(a) Human volunteers.
(b) Unsuspecting human subjects.
2. What does VJ show his parents in the second secret room of his lab?
(a) A facility to grow marijuana.
(b) A facility to purify drinking water.
(c) A facility to produce cocaine.
(d) A facility to clone human beings.
3. When Marsha returns to her home, who does she find has been killed?
(a) The family cat.
(b) A servant.
(c) The family dog.
(d) A neighbor.
4. Who do the police believe murdered Gephardt?
(b) Drug dealers.
5. What does Victor try to see at the secret lab?
(a) VJ's experimental records.
(b) The closed-off areas.
(c) VJ's test subjects.
(d) VJ's equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose account login has the hacker been using?
2. How does Victor feel about what VJ reveals to him?
3. Who does Philip say had an argument?
4. What behavioral problem does VJ have at school?
5. What does Victor get from the maintenance building?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Victor's feelings about Marsha's attitude toward what they discover about VJ?
2. What does Victor think about as he drives to work at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. When Victor returns to the lab, what does he try to convince VJ to do?
4. What does Victor finally admit to his wife in Chapter 9?
5. How does Victor react when he begins to wonder whether Marsha may be right?
6. What does Victor ask the IT staff to do for him, regarding the files that have been found missing?
7. What seems to have prompted VJ to stop going to daycare?
8. What information does Kaspwicz uncover hidden on Victor's home computer?
9. What does Victor realize about the threatening attacks on the Frank home by Gephardt?
10. What happens to Victor when he's searching the clock tower?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)