|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavioral problem does VJ have at school?
(a) He gets into fights.
(b) He doesn't pay attention in class.
(c) He is loud and talks back to teachers.
(d) He is quiet and won't talk with others.
2. What day does Chapter 12 take place?
3. What does Victor find when he goes to Gephardt's house?
(a) Gephardt has left his family without telling them why.
(b) Gephardt has been murdered, and his family is in shock.
(c) Gephardt and his family have fled.
(d) Gephardt and his family have been murdered.
4. Where were Gephardt's fraudulent purchases delivered?
(a) A nonexistent address.
(c) Victor's home.
(d) HIs home.
5. Who do the police believe murdered Gephardt?
(a) Drug dealers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Janice Fay believe VJ did?
2. What does VJ refuse to do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
3. Whose liver tissue does Victor take from the hospital sample storage area?
4. Where does Victor follow VJ and Philip to?
5. When Marsha returns to her home, who does she find has been killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conclusion does Marsha form about the security employees at VJ's lab?
2. How does Marsha's conversation with Philip at the beginning of Chapter 12 end?
3. What do the police do about the dead body Marsha finds when she arrives home?
4. Describe how Victor destroys the secret lab.
5. What does Marsha learn about David and VJ's relationship before David died?
6. What is Victor's reaction to what Marsha learned from VJ's school?
7. What does Victor realize about the threatening attacks on the Frank home by Gephardt?
8. Describe Marsha and Victor's conflicting views of VJ during Chapter 12.
9. Why did VJ want to appear to be less intelligent?
10. What do Victor and Marsha decide about VJ?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)