|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does VJ spend a lot of time?
(a) At the local museum.
(b) In the school library.
(c) Locked in his room.
(d) At Victor's laboratory.
2. How were Mark, Maurice, and VJ conceived?
(a) Through a non-biological chemical process.
(b) Through three different processes.
(c) Through in-vitro fertilization of surrogates.
(d) Through in-vitro fertilization of the natural mothers.
3. What does Victor ask William Hobbs and Horace Murray?
(a) If their sons were exposed to radiation.
(b) If their sons were in recent accidents.
(c) If their sons had travelled out of the country recently.
(d) If their sons were exposed to cephaloclor.
4. Does Marsha trust the accuracy of the psychological tests of VJ?
(a) Yes, but she doesn't trust the people who administered them.
(b) Yes, she trusts them completely.
(c) No, she knows they must be flawed.
(d) No, she's unsure about them.
5. What is Marsha's field of specialization?
(a) Abnormal psychiatry.
(b) Child psychiatry.
(c) Adolescent development.
(d) Regression therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Franks live?
2. What unusual demand did Victor make during prenatal care?
3. Where does Victor tell Marsha he must take her to explain his position?
4. What does the anonymous note to VJ say?
5. How does Victor seem during the delivery of the baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Victor think, when he sees the baby after he is born?
2. What is the company's conflict with George Gephardt?
3. Describe the relationship between VJ and Philip.
4. What is Victor's attitude toward the morality of his actions?
5. What does VJ do after receiving the phone call, after his parents have left?
6. What does VJ's preschool teacher say about him?
7. What is Victor's emotional reaction to the deleted files?
8. What does Marsha tell Victor about his race with VJ, and how does Victor react?
9. When did Victor stop keeping a journal about VJ and why?
10. What interrupts Marsha and Victor at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)