|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the baby grab?
(a) A stethoscope.
(b) A suction bulb.
(c) A rubber glove.
(d) The doctor's mask.
2. What are the results of VJ's IQ test?
(a) A normal score of 100.
(b) A high-normal score of 128.
(c) A very high score of 162.
(d) A high score of 144.
3. What day do the events of Chapter 4 occur on?
4. What are the results of VJ's tests?
(a) The tests indicate VJ is in danger of a stroke.
(b) The tests indicate VJ is epileptic.
(c) The tests indicate VJ is in good health.
(d) The tests indicate VJ is in danger of a heart attack.
5. What is Marsha's field of specialization?
(a) Regression therapy.
(b) Child psychiatry.
(c) Abnormal psychiatry.
(d) Adolescent development.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Victor tell Marsha he must take her to explain his position?
2. What does Victor conclude about the missing files?
3. What did David die of?
4. How does VJ get to Victor's lab?
5. Why did Victor use two of the embryos on his employees' wives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Victor think, when he sees the baby after he is born?
2. What has happened to Maurice, and how does Victor react?
3. What is Marsha's attitude toward what she discovers Victor has done?
4. Describe the relationship between VJ and Philip.
5. What do the similarities between the three boys' births and unusual aptitudes imply?
6. What might VJ's motivation be for how he performed during the race with Victor?
7. What does the baby do with the object it grabs when it is first born?
8. What are Marsha's concerns about VJ?
9. What does Victor see that he was doing on the day that the records show the missing files were deleted from his computer?
10. What is Victor's response to the news of Mark Murray's illness?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)