|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor tell Marsha that he wants done to VJ?
(a) A neuromedical exam.
(b) A respiratory system exam.
(c) A cognitive ability exam.
(d) A psychiatric exam by an unbiased professional.
2. What does Victor find has been stolen at the laboratory?
(a) His NGF files and embryos.
(b) Equipment for genetic testing.
(c) A hard drive containing his computer backup.
(d) Samples of cephaloclor.
3. Who performed in vitro fertilization on Mary Millman?
(a) Marsha Frank.
(b) Victor Frank.
(c) No one.
(d) An unspecified doctor.
4. How does VJ get to Victor's lab?
(a) He drives a car.
(b) He walks.
(c) He rides with Victor.
(d) He bikes.
5. What does Victor conclude about the missing files?
(a) Someone modified the records of their deletion.
(b) He deleted them on accident.
(c) Someone stole another employee's identity to delete them.
(d) The computer system had a glitch that deleted them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marsha counsel at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What is Mary's experience of childbirth like?
3. What is Victor's reaction to Mark Murray's condition?
4. What bothers Marsha about VJ?
5. Why did Mark and Maurice's parents go through Victor's lab to have their sons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does NGF do, and what role does Cephaloclor play?
2. What is Victor's response to the news of Mark Murray's illness?
3. What does Victor see that he was doing on the day that the records show the missing files were deleted from his computer?
4. What are Marsha's concerns about VJ?
5. What interrupts Marsha and Victor at the end of Chapter 6?
6. What is the implication of Mark and Maurice's illnesses?
7. What is Victor's emotional reaction to the deleted files?
8. What has happened to Maurice, and how does Victor react?
9. What does Marsha find difficult to accept about VJ's personality?
10. What might VJ's motivation be for how he performed during the race with Victor?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)