|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marsha ask Victor to destroy?
(a) The tissue samples.
(b) The records of his experiments.
(c) The instructions on how to modify the embryos.
(d) The unused embryos.
2. What game is Maurice a master of?
3. What happens to Mark Murray?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) He nearly dies but recovers.
(c) He dies on the way to the hospital.
(d) He dies in the hospital.
4. What is thrown through VJ's window?
(a) A stone.
(b) A chair.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A brick.
5. What does Victor ask William Hobbs and Horace Murray?
(a) If their sons were exposed to cephaloclor.
(b) If their sons were exposed to radiation.
(c) If their sons were in recent accidents.
(d) If their sons had travelled out of the country recently.
6. Who are the biological parents of the child born in the Prologue?
(a) Mary Millman and Victor Frank.
(b) Marsha Frank and a sperm donor.
(c) Mary Millman and an unknown father.
(d) Marsha and Victor Frank.
7. How were Mark, Maurice, and VJ conceived?
(a) Through in-vitro fertilization of the natural mothers.
(b) Through in-vitro fertilization of surrogates.
(c) Through three different processes.
(d) Through a non-biological chemical process.
8. What are the results of VJ's personality and skills tests?
(a) VJ's personality and skills test as typical.
(b) VJ's personality tests as typical, but his skills test as abnormal.
(c) VJ's skills test as typical, but his personality tests as abnormal.
(d) VJ's personality and skills both test as abnormal.
9. Why did Victor use two of the embryos on his employees' wives?
(a) To perform experiments on the children when they get older.
(b) To test his results with VJ.
(c) To give them exceptional children.
(d) To correct problems he's found with VJ.
10. Who do the computer records show deleted files off Victor's computer?
11. What does Marsha assume Victor is doing?
(a) Witholding information.
(b) Being paranoid.
(c) Humoring her by asking for an unnecessary exam.
(d) Ignoring things he finds unpleasant.
12. What causes Mark's parents to rush him to the hospital?
(a) The inability to breathe.
(b) A seizure.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Loss of consciousness.
13. What are the results of VJ's tests?
(a) The tests indicate VJ is in good health.
(b) The tests indicate VJ is in danger of a heart attack.
(c) The tests indicate VJ is in danger of a stroke.
(d) The tests indicate VJ is epileptic.
14. What does Victor take back with him from the hospital?
(a) Brain tissue samples.
(b) Heart tissue samples.
(c) Fetal tissue samples.
(d) Lung tissue samples.
15. Where does Victor tell Marsha he must take her to explain his position?
(a) A public place.
(b) The basement.
(c) The library.
(d) The lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of animals did Victor experiment with NGF on?
2. What activity do Mark and Maurice attend together?
3. What happened when VJ was three and a half?
4. Who does Victor ask to investigate the missing files?
5. What does Victor discover about Maurice and Mark's deaths?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)