|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the anonymous note to VJ say?
(a) Inhuman monster.
(b) Prepare for death.
(c) Revenge will be mine.
(d) Remember our deal.
2. What does Victor ask William Hobbs and Horace Murray?
(a) If their sons were exposed to cephaloclor.
(b) If their sons were in recent accidents.
(c) If their sons were exposed to radiation.
(d) If their sons had travelled out of the country recently.
3. Who does Victor suspect of deleting the files?
4. Who wins the race between Victor and VJ?
(a) VJ, but Victor throws the race.
(c) Victor, but VJ throws the race.
5. What types of animals did Victor experiment with NGF on?
(a) Rats and sheep.
(b) Rats and dogs.
(c) Fish and dogs.
(d) Sheep and fish.
6. Why is Victor allowed into restricted areas of the hospital?
(a) He knows the doctor in charge.
(b) He seems to belong and know where he's going.
(c) He argues with the staff until they give him access.
(d) He has a special pass.
7. What bothers Marsha about VJ?
(a) His lack of maturtiy.
(b) His lack of attention.
(c) His lack of emotion.
(d) His lack of intuition.
8. Where did Victor isolate NGF from?
(a) A type of tree fungus.
(b) A type of mold spore.
(c) A type of frog-like amphibian.
(d) A type of sea slug.
9. What does the baby grab?
(a) A suction bulb.
(b) A stethoscope.
(c) The doctor's mask.
(d) A rubber glove.
10. What medical procedure does Victor observe?
(a) A spinal tap.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) A heart biopsy.
(d) A brain biopsy.
11. Who does Victor ask to investigate the missing files?
(a) No one.
(b) His secretary.
(c) HIs partner.
(d) The IT department.
12. What personal characteristic do Mark, Maurice, and VJ have in common?
(a) High intelligence.
(b) Interest in finance.
(c) Lack of emotion.
(d) Emotional dependence.
13. What day of the week does Chapter 1 begin?
14. Who does Maurice play against at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
15. What does Marsha assume Victor is doing?
(a) Ignoring things he finds unpleasant.
(b) Being paranoid.
(c) Humoring her by asking for an unnecessary exam.
(d) Witholding information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dominant feature of Victor's company's facilities?
2. What activity do Mark and Maurice attend together?
3. What happens to Maurice that causes his family to call an ambulance?
4. What does Victor conclude about the missing files?
5. What is security like at the lab?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)