|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marsha find Orlando Martinez?
(a) A police station.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) A school.
(d) A high-rise office building.
2. What does Victor conclude about the missing files?
(a) The computer system had a glitch that deleted them.
(b) Someone stole another employee's identity to delete them.
(c) He deleted them on accident.
(d) Someone modified the records of their deletion.
3. What does VJ have in his safe deposit box?
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
(d) Bearer bonds.
4. What personal characteristic do Mark, Maurice, and VJ have in common?
(a) Interest in finance.
(b) High intelligence.
(c) Lack of emotion.
(d) Emotional dependence.
5. What is the state of the river while Victor is searching for VJ?
(a) The river is high.
(b) The river is low.
(c) The river is still.
(d) The river is almost dry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Victor go after VJ's medical tests?
2. What is Mary's experience of childbirth like?
3. What does VJ say that he needs, which drove him into his own secret space?
4. Who does Marsha counsel at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What does Victor do with the liver tissue sample he gets from the hospital?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)