|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marsha's field of specialization?
(a) Adolescent development.
(b) Child psychiatry.
(c) Abnormal psychiatry.
(d) Regression therapy.
2. What personal characteristic do Mark, Maurice, and VJ have in common?
(a) Lack of emotion.
(b) Emotional dependence.
(c) High intelligence.
(d) Interest in finance.
3. What is Victor's ownership of the lab?
(a) Victor does not own any part of the lab.
(b) Victor is the sole owner of the lab.
(c) Victor is a partner, owning a major interest in the lab.
(d) Victor is a stock owner with a minor interest in the lab.
4. How does VJ get to Victor's lab?
(a) He drives a car.
(b) He bikes.
(c) He rides with Victor.
(d) He walks.
5. What did Janice die of?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Bone cancer.
(c) Pancreatic cancer.
(d) Liver cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maurice play against at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. Where does VJ stop on the way to the lab?
3. How were Mark, Maurice, and VJ conceived?
4. What causes Mark's parents to rush him to the hospital?
5. How does Victor feel when he sees the baby?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)