|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performed in vitro fertilization on Mary Millman?
(a) No one.
(b) Victor Frank.
(c) Marsha Frank.
(d) An unspecified doctor.
2. Where do the Franks live?
(a) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(b) Arlington, Massachusetts.
(c) North Andover, Massachusetts.
(d) Barnstable, Massachusetts.
3. How long did the unusual prenatal treatment Victor demanded last?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Seven weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) One week.
4. Where does VJ spend a lot of time?
(a) In the school library.
(b) At the local museum.
(c) Locked in his room.
(d) At Victor's laboratory.
5. Why did Mark and Maurice's parents go through Victor's lab to have their sons?
(a) They were unable to conceive on their own.
(b) They were unaware they were signing up to have children.
(c) They wanted a way to have children without going through pregnancy.
(d) They were helping Victor as test subjects.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does VJ get to Victor's lab?
2. What was Sharon Carver fired for?
3. What symptom does Mark first complain to his parents about?
4. Who does Maurice play against at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What unusual demand did Victor make during prenatal care?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)