|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Janice Fay believe VJ did?
(a) Poisoned his mother.
(b) Killed David.
(c) Killed a dog.
(d) Created a living toy.
2. Where does Marsha find Orlando Martinez?
(a) A school.
(b) A police station.
(c) A high-rise office building.
(d) A warehouse.
3. What does Victor discover about the liver cancer that has killed several people?
(a) It is a mutation of cephaloclor.
(b) It is caused by specific forms of radiation.
(c) It is a result of human testing of VJ's ideas.
(d) It comes from a bio-engineered pathogen.
4. How does VJ explain his drop in intelligence at age three?
(a) VJ accidentally changed his own neurochemistry.
(b) VJ faked the drop in intelligence.
(c) VJ compares it to a bubble bursting, blaming overrapid growth.
(d) VJ explains it as a natural development of his unusual brain.
5. Whose liver tissue does Victor take from the hospital sample storage area?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Marsha trust the accuracy of the psychological tests of VJ?
2. Who does VJ say he's tested his discovery on?
3. What does Victor find was in Maurice and Mark's systems when they died?
4. What does Marsha ask Victor to destroy?
5. What does VJ show his parents in a secret area of his lab?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)