|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philip say had an argument?
(a) VJ and Gephardt.
(b) Victor and Gephardt.
(c) VJ and Victor.
(d) Himself and VJ.
2. Does the baby cry after he is delivered?
(a) No, the baby does not cry.
(b) Yes, the baby cries quietly.
(c) Yes, the baby cries loudly.
(d) No, but the baby begins to cry in a few minutes.
3. What does Marsha discover with the dead body she finds?
(a) A message written in blood on the wall.
(b) An ace of spades.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A threatening note.
4. What are the results of VJ's personality and skills tests?
(a) VJ's skills test as typical, but his personality tests as abnormal.
(b) VJ's personality and skills test as typical.
(c) VJ's personality and skills both test as abnormal.
(d) VJ's personality tests as typical, but his skills test as abnormal.
5. Who do the police believe murdered Gephardt?
(c) Drug dealers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, what does VJ admit to his father that he's done?
2. What is Mary's experience of childbirth like?
3. What does Victor find when he goes to Gephardt's house?
4. How large is are the facilities of Victor's company?
5. When Marsha returns to her home, who does she find has been killed?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)