|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marsha's field of specialization?
(a) Adolescent development.
(b) Regression therapy.
(c) Abnormal psychiatry.
(d) Child psychiatry.
2. What is Mary's experience of childbirth like?
(a) It's very painful.
(b) She is unconscious during delivery.
(c) It's less painful than she expected.
(d) She feels no pain because of a local anesthetic.
3. Why did Mark and Maurice's parents go through Victor's lab to have their sons?
(a) They wanted a way to have children without going through pregnancy.
(b) They were unable to conceive on their own.
(c) They were helping Victor as test subjects.
(d) They were unaware they were signing up to have children.
4. What does William Hobbs ask Victor for?
(a) A different position.
(b) An increase in pay.
(c) A promotion.
(d) Time off.
5. Where do the Franks live?
(a) Arlington, Massachusetts.
(b) North Andover, Massachusetts.
(c) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(d) Barnstable, Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Mark, Maurice, and VJ conceived?
2. How does Victor get to the lab?
3. Who phones Victor after he discovers the files are missing?
4. Where is the baby, VJ, born?
5. What is Victor's ownership of the lab?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)