|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personal characteristic do Mark, Maurice, and VJ have in common?
(a) High intelligence.
(b) Emotional dependence.
(c) Interest in finance.
(d) Lack of emotion.
2. What symptom does Mark first complain to his parents about?
(a) Tightness in the chest.
(d) A headache.
3. Where does VJ spend a lot of time?
(a) In the school library.
(b) At the local museum.
(c) Locked in his room.
(d) At Victor's laboratory.
4. Who delivers the baby, VJ?
(a) Dr. Victor Frank.
(b) A midwife.
(c) Another doctor.
(d) Dr. Marsha Frank.
5. What is Victor's reaction to Mark Murray's condition?
(a) Victor is relieved.
(b) Victor is irritated.
(c) Victor is very upset.
(d) Victor is unconcerned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dominant feature of Victor's company's facilities?
2. What is Victor's attitude to VJ?
3. At the beginning of the novel, how long ago did David die?
4. How does Victor get to the lab?
5. What did Janice die of?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)