|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is security like at the lab?
(a) The lab has no security.
(b) The lab has nighttime security.
(c) The lab has lax security systems.
(d) The lab is under constant tight security.
2. What does Victor receive when he arrives at the office at the beginning of the day in Chapter 9?
(a) An anonymous note.
(b) A gift basket.
(c) An anonymous phone call.
(d) A summons.
3. What day does Chapter 9 take place?
4. What does Victor argue with Ronald Beekman about?
(a) The future and direction of the company.
(b) The buildings in the compound that need renovations.
(c) Victor's son's presence at the lab.
(d) The company's dire financial situation.
5. What did Janice die of?
(a) Pancreatic cancer.
(b) Bone cancer.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Liver cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of animals did Victor experiment with NGF on?
2. What phone call does VJ answer after his parents are gone?
3. What connection did investigators find between Janice's death and David's death?
4. Where does VJ stop on the way to the lab?
5. What does VJ hide when he hears his parents coming to his room?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)