1. Who are the biological parents of the child born in the Prologue?
(a) Mary Millman and Victor Frank.
(b) Mary Millman and an unknown father.
(c) Marsha Frank and a sperm donor.
(d) Marsha and Victor Frank.
2. Who performed in vitro fertilization on Mary Millman?
(a) Marsha Frank.
(b) An unspecified doctor.
(c) No one.
(d) Victor Frank.
3. Where is the baby, VJ, born?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Cleveland, Ohio.
(c) Kansas City, Kansas.
(d) Detroit, Michigan.
4. Who delivers the baby, VJ?
(a) Dr. Marsha Frank.
(b) Another doctor.
(c) Dr. Victor Frank.
(d) A midwife.
5. What is Mary's experience of childbirth like?
(a) It's very painful.
(b) She is unconscious during delivery.
(c) It's less painful than she expected.
(d) She feels no pain because of a local anesthetic.
6. What unusual demand did Victor make during prenatal care?
(a) Bedrest for the mother.
(b) A regimen of special vitamins.
(c) Daily ultrasounds to track development.
(d) The application of an antibiotic.
7. How long did the unusual prenatal treatment Victor demanded last?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Seven weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) One week.
This section contains 4,576 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)