|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specific holiday does the author awake and claim with conviction?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) Easter Morning.
2. How does the tribe respond when the author says she's suffering from dehydration?
(a) they look for water.
(b) they dance.
(c) they don't respond.
(d) they pray for water.
3. What kind of music is performed?
4. What idea is exchanged between the author and the Aborigine after dinner while sitting in the circle?
5. Which member of the tribe makes the offer for his talent to connect with large beasts be used?
(a) Kindred to Large Animals.
(b) Large Animal Man.
(c) Spirit Animal.
(d) Female Healer.
6. What is the core experience of all Mutants?
7. What talent does Spirit Woman reveal to the author?
(a) care for children.
(b) write songs.
(c) interpret dreams.
(d) heal the sick.
8. During the tribal ceremony what is the author asked to embody the spirit and way of?
(b) koola bear.
9. Who does the author learn are getting ready to allow their souls to join the Great Oneness?
(a) The Aborigine People.
(b) the mutant world.
(c) the tribe.
(d) the elders of The Real People.
10. How do some of the tribal people feel about sitting across from the "mutant"?
11. What does the inside of the cave hold?
(a) nothing, it is empty.
(b) artifacts and statues.
(c) clothing from mutants.
(d) branches, rocks, and moss.
12. What do the tribes people hold up and announce they have found the perfect container for the mutant who is addicted to water?
(a) camel bladder.
(b) large hooves.
(c) sturdy hides.
(d) large leaves.
13. Which member of the tribe has a celebration involving a banquet and a storytelling in her honor?
(a) Female Healer.
(b) Kindred to Large Animals.
(c) Spirit Woman.
(d) Secret Keeper.
14. Where has the author heard the story that Story Teller has told her before?
(a) by the mound under the rain cloud.
(b) on a subway.
(c) at her old job.
(d) in the cafe.
15. How do The Real People sit after an evening meal?
(a) spread out.
(b) on rocks.
(c) under the trees.
(d) in a circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tribe member tells the author that she has been chosen to come on this journey in order to fulfill an agreement made between her and another soul before their births?
2. Where do Time Keeper and Memory Keeper lead the author?
3. Who suddenly begins leading the walk for two straight days?
4. What does the tribe plead with author to keep secret?
5. What is the author allowed to leave on the time-keeping wall in the sacred cave?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)