|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author reveal she has lost track of?
(c) her thoughts.
2. How do The Real People choose to end their lives?
(a) they choose to let fate decide.
(b) they choose to shut down their bodies.
(c) they choose disease.
(d) they choose to let God take them.
3. How long is a "walkabout"
(a) a year long trek.
(b) a one month trek.
(c) a six month trek.
(d) a three month trek.
4. What is the special herbal tea drunk in celebration of?
(a) the authors acceptance into the tribe.
(b) the alignment of the stars.
(c) the fullness of the moon.
(d) the ending of a meal.
5. What spiritual man do the tribes people discuss, whose presence, name, and mission are known to the tribe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone else do when Tribal Elder falls silent?
2. What does the author offer in gratitude for on a daily basis that affects her physical well being?
3. What is the author learning to do in ways she had never learned before?
4. What does the author say is the end purpose of business, even though it starts as a sharing of ones talents?
5. What does the author do as the tribe is butchering the camel and preserving the blood, organs, kins, and meat?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)