|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suddenly begins leading the walk for two straight days?
(a) Medicine Man.
(b) Female Healer.
(c) Kindred to Large Animals.
(d) the author.
2. What does the author envision is happening as the creatures surround her?
(a) she's on a spiritual path.
(b) she's at a beauty spa in New York.
(c) she's sick with pneumonia.
(d) she's on vacation.
3. What does the author express gratitude to for insight?
(a) the Oneness.
(b) Great Stone Hunter.
(d) Female Healer.
4. What does the author say is the end purpose of business, even though it starts as a sharing of ones talents?
(d) survival of the fittest.
5. What does the man who reads the author's palm tell her about why she has come to Australia?
(a) to fulfill the destiny of the Aboriginal people.
(b) to become a humanitarian.
(c) to realize she loves her home and must return.
(d) to fulfill her destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. To who or what do the tribal people offer their talent to in the morning after the concert?
2. What talent does Spirit Woman reveal to the author?
3. What does the author catch herself doing regarding her thinking pattern?
4. What does the tribe plead with author to keep secret?
5. Which tribe member announces and then releases the author on her mission to the world?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)