|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the eat for a meal after finding the pool of water?
(a) dried camel meat.
(b) a bird.
(c) a collection of insects.
(d) a wandering reptile.
2. What is the main issue that is explored in the book?
3. What member of the tribe sits across from the author after the ceremony?
(b) Tribal Elder.
(c) Great Stone Hunter.
(d) Female Healer.
4. What is the author supposed to be honored for?
(a) her efforts to provide medical care to the Aborigines.
(b) her efforts to stop poverty.
(c) her efforts to eradicate illiteracy .
(d) her efforts to help disadvantaged Aborigines.
5. What is the author invited to teach about the benefits and uses of?
(a) an innovative agricultural invention.
(b) an improved education system.
(c) a strategic defense system.
(d) an innovative medical diagnostic tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author sleep on after they all share a special herb tea?
2. What does the author's daughter say in regards to her mother's safety on her journey?
3. What lesson does the kangaroo teach?
4. What is the reason Female Healer and Medicine Man believe Great Stone Hunter got injured for?
5. What is the author learning to do in ways she had never learned before?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)