|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the tribe members reveal about their names?
(a) they are an indication of the individuals talent.
(b) they are given by the gods.
(c) they are ignored and seen as trite and insignificant.
(d) they were given upon birth.
2. What kind of ceremony did the author receive an invitation for?
(a) awards ceremony.
(b) peace ceremony.
(c) religious ceremony.
(d) tea ceremony.
3. Where does the setting of the book take place?
4. What does Spirit Woman instruct the author to do that would help her dream?
5. What has happened to the young man that has delayed his journey?
(a) he has encountered danger.
(b) he has lost his way.
(c) he has fallen ill.
(d) he has suffered injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the young man and Tribal Elder participating in that allows for them to communicate freely?
2. How old is the main character of the book?
3. What does the author realize about the universe after 3 days without food, water, or shelter
4. According to Ooota, what is regarded as neither greater or lesser than any other?
5. What does the author have to forgive herself for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)