|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the author invited to move to Australia?
(a) to work with employing sustainable agriculture.
(b) to reform the Aborigines.
(c) to work with the healthcare system.
(d) to work with children.
2. What sort of creatures surround the author and cleanse her body of dead skin, her nose of obstructions, and her ears of wax?
3. What does the young man tell Tribal Elder that he has found and killed and is preparing to bring it back to the tribe?
(a) a lion.
(b) a rabbit.
(c) a kangaroo.
(d) a dove.
4. What spiritual man do the tribes people discuss, whose presence, name, and mission are known to the tribe?
5. What kind of ceremony did the author receive an invitation for?
(a) tea ceremony.
(b) peace ceremony.
(c) religious ceremony.
(d) awards ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a "walkabout"
2. What does the author realize about the universe after 3 days without food, water, or shelter
3. What does the author contemplate as she stares at the stars?
4. How is the author told to handle the pain she feels from the spinifex?
5. What does the author notice about the state of the tribe?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)