|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of "process" does the author undergo that involves smoke?
(a) a religious process.
(b) a detoxification process.
(c) an inspirational process.
(d) a purification process.
2. What does the young man drink that makes him sick?
(b) juice from poison berries.
(d) contaminated water.
3. What part of the body did Great Stone Hunter break?
(a) his pelvis.
(b) his leg.
(c) his arm.
(d) his rib.
4. What does the author create that the tribe has great fun using?
(a) jump rope.
(d) hula hoop.
5. What happens after the young man arrives ?
(a) he is healed and the kangaroo is cooked.
(b) the young man never arrives.
(c) the kangaroo is healed.
(d) there is no kangaroo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who works together to heal Great Stone Hunter's injuries?
2. How do The Real People sit after an evening meal?
3. What lesson does the kangaroo teach?
4. What does the author understand the rituals to be considered?
5. What object does Tool Maker reconstruct while Ooota points out that the tribe does not make judgement of other peoples belief?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)