|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a human being give honor to their universally connected being?
(a) by giving.
(b) by loving.
(c) by taking.
(d) by creating.
2. What did the young girl of the tribe find and wear and then return to the earth?
(a) a leaf.
(b) a flower.
(c) an animal hide.
(d) a twig.
3. Where does the setting of the book take place?
4. What lesson does the kangaroo teach?
(a) to keep going.
(b) to stay close to your children.
(c) to move forward.
(d) to skip over problems.
5. What does the main character do for a living?
(a) graphic designer.
(c) health care practitioner.
(d) business woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What talent does Spirit Woman reveal to the author?
2. What does Ooota tell her about all other types of communications?
3. What lesson does the soaring falcon teach?
4. What does the author hope will help the reader understand the core message of the book?
5. What happens after the young man arrives ?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)