|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the setting of the book take place?
2. What is the only indication of injury that the Great Stone Hunter bears the morning after?
(b) panic and anxiety.
(c) he is depressed.
(d) a fine, dark scar.
3. What is the main issue that is explored in the book?
4. What does the driver tell the author to remove from her body?
(a) her jewelry.
(b) her clothes and jewelry.
(c) her clothes.
(d) her shoes.
5. What does the author's unusual scent, and subsequent burial in the sand, an indicator of?
(a) long-held injuries.
(b) long-held toxins.
(c) long-held emotions.
(d) long-held beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the special herbal tea drunk in celebration of?
2. According to Ooota, what is regarded as neither greater or lesser than any other?
3. How long was the drive across the desert?
4. Whose grave do the author and tribe encounter on their journey?
5. How do The Real People sit after an evening meal?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)