|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a "walkabout"
(a) a one month trek.
(b) a three month trek.
(c) a six month trek.
(d) a year long trek.
2. Where does each person place the leaf with the aim to re-create the leaf?
(a) in their palm.
(b) balanced on their head.
(c) on their abdomen.
(d) into the ground.
3. What was the author told about how the Aborigines in Australia are regarded?
(a) they are dangerous, loud, violent.
(b) they are unintelligent, unreliable, and a dying race.
(c) they are needy, beggers, and thieves.
(d) they are astute, responsible, and self-reliant.
4. What does the author offer in gratitude for on a daily basis that affects her physical well being?
(a) health and healing hands.
(b) herbs and dried fruit for her pains.
(c) water and clothes for her body.
(d) plants and animals that offer sustenance.
5. What happens after the young man arrives ?
(a) he is healed and the kangaroo is cooked.
(b) the young man never arrives.
(c) the kangaroo is healed.
(d) there is no kangaroo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young girl of the tribe find and wear and then return to the earth?
2. What does the tribe use for instruments?
3. What is the author invited to teach about the benefits and uses of?
4. What does Ooota suddenly do and just assume that the author will follow in suit?
5. How does a human being give honor to their universally connected being?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)