|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the inside of the cave hold?
(a) clothing from mutants.
(b) nothing, it is empty.
(c) artifacts and statues.
(d) branches, rocks, and moss.
2. According to Ooota, what is regarded as neither greater or lesser than any other?
3. Where is the author led after the decision is made by the tribe?
(a) a small mound.
(b) a sacred cave.
(c) a hidden valley.
(d) a large canyon.
4. Where does the setting of the book take place?
5. What does the author learn about the communication between all living things?
(a) no one is capable of mental telepathy.
(b) there is mass communication available at all times.
(c) there is an inter-relationship.
(d) there is a spiritual center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the young man arrives ?
2. What object does the author remember the woman back in America causes herself increasing stress over?
3. What animal does the tribe draw in the sand and say is the author's totem?
4. What does the author create that the tribe has great fun using?
5. What does the author say that nature has as opposed to what the diamonds had?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)