|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of "process" does the author undergo that involves smoke?
(a) a religious process.
(b) a purification process.
(c) a detoxification process.
(d) an inspirational process.
2. What name does the tribe give the author?
(a) Sewing Master.
(b) Bee Keeper.
(d) Story Teller.
3. What is the subtitle of the book?
(a) A Woman's Impact on Dreamtime Australia.
(b) A Women's Journey into Dreamtime Australia.
(c) A Dream in Australia.
(d) A Woman's Spiritual Quest.
4. Why is the author invited to move to Australia?
(a) to work with the healthcare system.
(b) to work with employing sustainable agriculture.
(c) to reform the Aborigines.
(d) to work with children.
5. Where is the author taken to watch the natives perform?
(a) a private home.
(b) the Outback.
(c) a shed.
(d) a grove of trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author understand the rituals to be considered?
2. How is the author told to handle the pain she feels from the spinifex?
3. How long was the drive across the desert?
4. What is the author learning to do in ways she had never learned before?
5. What does each day begin with on the walkabout?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)