|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Aborigines want to marry so that they can fully integrate into society?
(a) white people.
(c) Native Americans.
(d) the Irish.
2. What is the author invited to teach about the benefits and uses of?
(a) an improved education system.
(b) an innovative agricultural invention.
(c) an innovative medical diagnostic tool.
(d) a strategic defense system.
3. Who works together to heal Great Stone Hunter's injuries?
(a) Female Healer and Ooota.
(b) Sewing Master and Medicine Man.
(c) Medicine Man and Female Healer.
(d) Ooota and Medicine Man.
4. What animal does the tribe draw in the sand and say is the author's totem?
5. What is The Real People's belief that illness and/or injury is an opportunity for?
(a) opportunity to learn more about medicine.
(b) opportunity to release toxins.
(c) opportunity to appreciate the gifts of existence.
(d) opportunity to discover what is wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author arrive at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What does the man who reads the author's palm tell her about why she has come to Australia?
3. What do the Tribal People feel is the best way to heal from an injury?
4. What part of the body did Great Stone Hunter break?
5. What does the young man drink that makes him sick?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)