|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author hope will someday happen between Native people and western culture?
(a) they will understand each other.
(b) a full circle of knowledge will unite.
(c) a new way of being will emerge.
(d) they will work together to heal.
2. What does the author contemplate after she observs the healing of Great Stone Hunter?
(a) the nature of western medicine.
(b) spa and beauty treatments.
(c) alternative healing practices.
(d) the nature of Chinese medicine.
3. What is The Real People's belief that illness and/or injury is an opportunity for?
(a) opportunity to appreciate the gifts of existence.
(b) opportunity to release toxins.
(c) opportunity to learn more about medicine.
(d) opportunity to discover what is wrong.
4. What object stays tantalizingly out of walking distance?
(a) an oasis.
(b) a herd of horses.
(c) a small town.
(d) a gray rain cloud.
5. What has left behind a pool of water?
(a) an oasis.
(b) a storm.
(c) a river.
(d) a rain cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author realize about the universe after 3 days without food, water, or shelter
2. Why is the author invited to move to Australia?
3. What is the author inspired to place in her mouth?
4. How does a human being give honor to their universally connected being?
5. Even though the author knows that the move to Australia would be a major change, what does she realize about the opportunity?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)