1. What is the name of the main character?
(a) Morgan Smith.
(b) Marlo Morgan.
(c) Marla Morgan.
(d) Margaret Lewis.
2. Where does the setting of the book take place?
3. What does the main character do for a living?
(a) graphic designer.
(b) business woman.
(c) health care practitioner.
4. How old is the main character of the book?
(a) senior citizen.
(b) young adult.
(c) late teen.
(d) middle aged.
5. What is the main issue that is explored in the book?
6. What is the name of the native Australian people?
(c) Native Australian.
(d) The Tribesman.
7. What literary category does the book fall into?
8. What does the author most hope to convey through writing the book?
(a) a core spiritual truth.
(b) the history of the Aborigine people.
(c) a new way of life.
(d) a new religion.
This section contains 4,552 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)