• "A Woman's Journey into Dreamtime Australia" tells the story of Marlo Morgan.
• Marlo Morgan is a middle-aged, American woman and health care practitioner.
• Marlo has taken on a physical and spiritual journey through the wilds of Australia.
• There is a narrative and thematic pattern similar to those of many other quest narratives.
• The author comments that the book was inspired by actual experience.
• She suggests that the story of the Aboriginal people are similar to those of other indigenous peoples such as the Native Americans.
• She adds that many Western countries strive to improve race relations, the Aboriginals live a life transcendent of such needs.
• She invites the reader to enjoy the book and that she has taken on a new name to reflect her time in Australia, Traveling Tongue.
• The author gives a disclaimer that her book is a work of fiction that is inspired...
This section contains 2,879 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)