|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what time of day does Musui run away the second time?
(a) The early evening.
(b) The afternoon.
(c) The middle of the night.
(d) The early morning.
2. Who starts the fight between Musui and Kuma?
(a) Musui's wife.
3. What does a tailor dare Musui to do?
(a) Perform incantations.
(b) Bet on his horse.
(c) Take a duel.
(d) Date his daughter.
4. What kind of group is the Day of the Boar Association?
5. What direction does Musui travel when he runs away the second time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Musui build something for his family?
2. Whom does Musui ask for help in getting a job after he is released from his cage?
3. Why does Maigoichiro hire Josuke?
4. How does Musui serve Kobayashi?
5. What id Yashida's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Musui do before running away a second time?
2. What is Musui's punishment for running away a second time?
3. What does Musui learn after Rintaro is attacked by a dog?
4. Why does Musui not share more of his great fight stories?
5. What happens when Musui helps Okunu?
6. What does Musui blame for his low estate retirement?
7. How does Musui get across the border when he runs away the second time?
8. What happens when Rintaro is attacked by a dog?
9. Why does Musui have to stop his wife from killing someone?
10. How does Musui end up paying down his substantial debt?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)