|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people does Musui get to join the Day of the Boar Association?
2. Why does Maigoichiro hire Josuke?
(a) To keep him from smoking.
(b) To evict Musui.
(c) To straighten out his books.
(d) To catch the thieves.
3. Musui learns a number of military strategies from ______________.
(d) His father's stories.
4. Musui makes pilgrimages to ____________.
5. Who tells Musui he has to stop his wife from committing a certain act?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Musui travel when he runs away the second time?
2. How does Musui correspond with his father after he runs away a second time?
3. What does Musui dream about after retiring?
4. Why does Musui say the Gods have smiled on him at the end of the book?
5. Why does Musui have trouble with his sword during his fight with Kuma?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Josuke get paid in the end?
2. What happens when Yamaguchi becomes an administrator?
3. How does Musui corrupt a samurai?
4. What happens to the dishonest cloth merchant?
5. How does Musui support himself while staying with Tatekawi?
6. What does Musui do when he is 38 years old, and why?
7. Why does Musui have to stop his wife from killing someone?
8. Why does Musui return home when he runs away for the second time?
9. How does Musui know Tatekawi?
10. Why does Musui agree to help in the conflict between Josuke and Magoichiro?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)