|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Musui correspond with his father after he runs away a second time?
(c) Personal messengers.
2. Musui says he never ______________after retiring.
(b) Lies to his son.
(d) Cheats on his wife.
3. How many people does Musui get to join the Day of the Boar Association?
4. Why does Musui enjoy the dramatics between Maigoichiro and Josuke?
(a) He didn't want to hire Josuke.
(b) His rent has been lowered.
(c) He will get Josuke's job.
(d) He likes a good show.
5. How does Musui describe hs punishment the second time he runs away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Musui have trouble with his sword during his fight with Kuma?
2. Who sends Shintaro to find Musui?
3. Why does Maigoichiro hire Josuke?
4. What does Musui steal from the practice hall before running away a second time?
5. What kind of business does Musui protect with his mafia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Musui's punishment for running away a second time?
2. Why does Musui return home when he runs away for the second time?
3. What happens when Musui helps Okunu?
4. Why does Musui agree to help in the conflict between Josuke and Magoichiro?
5. How does Musui make a great deal of money for himself after he retires?
6. What does Musui say made his life fun?
7. How does Musui get revenge on Saburoemon?
8. How does Musui get across the border when he runs away the second time?
9. What happens when Yamaguchi becomes an administrator?
10. How does Musui get special privileges when he runs away the second time?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)