|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musui build for his family?
(a) A storage unit.
(b) A house.
(c) A school.
(d) A shed.
2. What kind of man does Musui corrupt after he retires?
(a) A commissioner.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A banker.
(d) A samuri.
3. How old is Musui when he writes this book?
4. Who tells Musui he has to stop his wife from committing a certain act?
(a) His brother.
(b) His son.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His friends.
5. What does Musui steal from the practice hall before running away a second time?
(a) Fencing gear.
(b) Gold flooring.
(c) A shrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad habit does Maigoichiro have?
2. How does Musui travel when he runs away the second time?
3. Why is Josuke imprisoned?
4. What kind of group is the Day of the Boar Association?
5. Why are people hesitant to register Musui for a job once he is released from his cage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Musui have to stop his wife from killing someone?
2. What does Musui do when he is 38 years old, and why?
3. How does Musui get sympathy after ruining the family name again?
4. How does Musui get across the border when he runs away the second time?
5. What funny thing happened during the fight with Kuma?
6. How does Musui get revenge on Saburoemon?
7. How does Musui support himself while staying with Tatekawi?
8. How does Musui get special privileges when he runs away the second time?
9. What happens to the dishonest cloth merchant?
10. What is Musui's punishment for running away a second time?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)