|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Musui say he is from when he runs away the second time?
2. How does Musui correspond with his father after he runs away a second time?
(a) Personal messengers.
3. What kind of man does Musui corrupt after he retires?
(a) A samuri.
(b) A banker.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A commissioner.
4. Who sends Shintaro to find Musui?
(a) He comes on his own mission.
(c) Musui's family.
5. What direction does Musui travel when he runs away the second time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What act does Musui have to stop his wife from committing?
2. Who does Musui look for when he runs away the second time?
3. What does Musui do first when he fights Kuma?
4. How are Shintaro and Musui related?
5. For what shrine item does Musui raise money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Josuke do when he is hired by Magoichiro?
2. What does Musui do when he is 38 years old, and why?
3. What funny thing happened during the fight with Kuma?
4. What happens when Musui helps Okunu?
5. Why does Musui not share more of his great fight stories?
6. Why does Musui agree to help in the conflict between Josuke and Magoichiro?
7. How does Musui get special privileges when he runs away the second time?
8. How does Musui get revenge on Saburoemon?
9. What is Musui's punishment for running away a second time?
10. What happens to the dishonest cloth merchant?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)