|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the money Musui raises for a shrine?
(a) A samurai.
(b) A student.
(c) His landlord.
(d) His brother.
2. What does Musui build for his family?
(a) A house.
(b) A school.
(c) A storage unit.
(d) A shed.
3. What does Musui learn while he is being punished for running away the second time?
(a) To fence.
(b) To read and write.
(c) To paint.
(d) To climb.
4. Whom does Musui lend money to after retiring?
(a) Fencing students.
(b) Gambling friends.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His wife.
5. Who starts the fight between Musui and Kuma?
(c) Musui's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musui decide to do after he stops his wife from committing an act?
2. What does a tailor dare Musui to do?
3. How are Shintaro and Musui related?
4. What is Maigoichior's occupation?
5. How does Musui's father die?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)