|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Musui's father die?
(a) He falls off a cliff.
(b) He has a stroke.
(c) He is in a car accident.
(d) He is attacked and robbed.
2. How is Musui related to Rintaro?
(a) He is Rintaro's uncle.
(b) He is Rintaro's godfather.
(c) He is Rintaro's father.
(d) He is Rintaro's brother.
3. What is the second association Musui creates?
(a) A religious group.
(b) A gardening group.
(c) A gambling group.
(d) A sword group.
4. Whom does Musui steal from after retiring?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A banker.
(c) A rice agent.
(d) A policeman.
5. How long does Musui wait for the kind of job he wants after he is released from his cage.
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) A year.
(d) A fortnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Musui realizes that ______________ creates good will.
2. Who challenges Musui to a duel after he offends Hyogo?
3. What direction does Musui travel when he runs away the second time?
4. Why does Musui take revenge on someone after retiring?
5. How many people does Musui get to join the Day of the Boar Association?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Musui return home when he runs away for the second time?
2. How does Musui end up paying down his substantial debt?
3. How does Josuke get paid in the end?
4. What does Musui do when he is 38 years old, and why?
5. How does Musui get special privileges when he runs away the second time?
6. What does Musui say made his life fun?
7. What happens when Yamaguchi becomes an administrator?
8. What does Josuke do when he is hired by Magoichiro?
9. Why does Musui not share more of his great fight stories?
10. Why does Musui agree to help in the conflict between Josuke and Magoichiro?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)