|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Musui call his wife devoted?
(a) She agrees to not divorce him.
(b) She offers to find him the woman he is attracted to.
(c) She doesn't worry about his debt.
(d) She admires him even when he is corrupt.
2. What does Musui's made up personna get him while he is running away the second time?
(c) All of these.
3. How does Musui pay his expenses while staying with Tatewaki?
(a) He steals from travellers.
(b) He acts as a body guard.
(c) He takes on fencing students.
(d) He sells his possessions.
4. Whom does Musui steal from after retiring?
(a) A banker.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A rice agent.
(d) A policeman.
5. Why does Musui enjoy the dramatics between Maigoichiro and Josuke?
(a) He will get Josuke's job.
(b) He likes a good show.
(c) He didn't want to hire Josuke.
(d) His rent has been lowered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musui dream about after retiring?
2. What does Shintaro ask Musui to do?
3. What does Musui hope his grandchildren will learn from him?
4. How many people does Musui get to join the Day of the Boar Association?
5. What is the second association Musui creates?
Short Essay Questions
1. What funny thing happened during the fight with Kuma?
2. How does Musui make a great deal of money for himself after he retires?
3. Why does Musui have to stop his wife from killing someone?
4. Why does Musui agree to help in the conflict between Josuke and Magoichiro?
5. How does Musui end up paying down his substantial debt?
6. What does Musui learn after Rintaro is attacked by a dog?
7. What is Musui's punishment for running away a second time?
8. What happens when Rintaro is attacked by a dog?
9. What does Josuke do when he is hired by Magoichiro?
10. Why does Musui return home when he runs away for the second time?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)