|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Musui look for when he runs away the second time?
(c) His cousins.
(d) His birth mother.
2. How does Musui get past barrier officials?
(a) He sneaks in the night.
(b) He uses his father's name.
(c) He bribes them.
(d) He lies.
3. How does Musui's father die?
(a) He is attacked and robbed.
(b) He falls off a cliff.
(c) He has a stroke.
(d) He is in a car accident.
4. How long does Musui wait for the kind of job he wants after he is released from his cage.
(a) A week.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
5. What does Musui dream about after retiring?
(a) Money making schemes.
(b) Other women.
(c) Honoring his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Musui get to pay some peasants?
2. Why does Musui enjoy the dramatics between Maigoichiro and Josuke?
3. What kind of job does Musui want after he is released from his cage?
4. What does Musui call Hyogo?
5. What does Musui decide to do after he stops his wife from committing an act?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Musui say made his life fun?
2. Why does Musui have to stop his wife from killing someone?
3. How does Musui get revenge on Saburoemon?
4. What happens when Musui helps Okunu?
5. How does Musui support himself while staying with Tatekawi?
6. What does Musui do before running away a second time?
7. What does Musui do when he is 38 years old, and why?
8. How does Musui end up paying down his substantial debt?
9. How does Musui get sympathy after ruining the family name again?
10. How does Musui know Tatekawi?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)