|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Musui when he writes this book?
2. What does Musui do for Rintaro while he is being punished for running away a second time?
(a) All of these.
(b) Makes him head of the household.
(c) Teaches him to fence.
(d) Bequeaths his fortune to him.
3. Tatewaki is from ______________.
4. What id Yashida's occupation?
5. Why does Musui say the Gods have smiled on him at the end of the book?
(a) He has many children.
(b) He has always been wealthy.
(c) He is happy and healthy.
(d) He has felt his father around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Musui serve Kobayashi?
2. What does Musui threaten to do to get the help of the officials for Maigoichiro?
3. Why does Yamaguchi evict Musui?
4. For what shrine item does Musui raise money?
5. Where does Musui say he is from when he runs away the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Musui say made his life fun?
2. What does Musui do when he is 38 years old, and why?
3. How does Musui get revenge on Saburoemon?
4. What happens when Yamaguchi becomes an administrator?
5. Why does Musui return home when he runs away for the second time?
6. How does Musui get sympathy after ruining the family name again?
7. Why does Musui have to stop his wife from killing someone?
8. How does Josuke get paid in the end?
9. What does Musui do before running away a second time?
10. What happens when Musui helps Okunu?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)