|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josuke burn when he gets mad?
(a) Musui's manuscript.
(b) The ledger book.
(c) Some paper money.
(d) A kimono.
2. What does Musui call Hyogo?
(a) A fool.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A back alley priest.
(d) A child in a man's body.
3. What does Musui's made up personna get him while he is running away the second time?
(a) All of these.
4. How does Musui travel when he runs away the second time?
(a) He walks.
(b) He takes a boat.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He takes a carriage.
5. Who takes the money Musui raises for a shrine?
(a) A samurai.
(b) His landlord.
(c) His brother.
(d) A student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Musui get his money back from a con man?
2. What does Musui use to forge something after retiring?
3. Who starts the fight between Musui and Kuma?
4. What happens when Musui leaves the Day of the Boar Association?
5. What does Musui do first when he fights Kuma?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Musui not share more of his great fight stories?
2. What surprises Kiheiji when Musui sees him after his marriage?
3. What does Musui do before running away a second time?
4. What does Josuke do when he is hired by Magoichiro?
5. What happens when Musui helps Okunu?
6. What happens when Yamaguchi becomes an administrator?
7. What happens to the dishonest cloth merchant?
8. Why does Musui agree to help in the conflict between Josuke and Magoichiro?
9. How does Musui make a great deal of money for himself after he retires?
10. What happens when Rintaro is attacked by a dog?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)