|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What id Yashida's occupation?
2. What kind of business does Musui protect with his mafia?
(b) Counting houses.
3. For what shrine item does Musui raise money?
(a) A statue.
(b) A portrait.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A basket.
4. How does Musui pay his expenses while staying with Tatewaki?
(a) He steals from travellers.
(b) He takes on fencing students.
(c) He sells his possessions.
(d) He acts as a body guard.
5. Who takes the money Musui raises for a shrine?
(a) A samurai.
(b) A student.
(c) His landlord.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musui's made up personna get him while he is running away the second time?
2. How does Musui describe hs punishment the second time he runs away?
3. How is Musui related to Rintaro?
4. Whom does Musui lend money to after retiring?
5. What does Musui do first when he fights Kuma?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Musui know Tatekawi?
2. What does Musui say made his life fun?
3. How does Musui make a great deal of money for himself after he retires?
4. Why does Musui return home when he runs away for the second time?
5. How does Musui end up paying down his substantial debt?
6. What funny thing happened during the fight with Kuma?
7. What surprises Kiheiji when Musui sees him after his marriage?
8. What does Josuke do when he is hired by Magoichiro?
9. Why does Musui say the gods have smiled on him at the end of the book?
10. How does Musui get revenge on Saburoemon?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)