|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Day of the Boar Association force Hyogo to do?
(a) Apologize to Musui.
(b) Join the group.
(c) Pay their bill.
(d) Give them some land.
2. What does Tatewaki do when he first sees Musui?
(a) Helps him get a job.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Pays his debts.
(d) Gives him room and board.
3. Tatewaki is from ______________.
4. What does Musui say he likes most about his life?
(a) It was honorable.
(b) It was his.
(c) It was different.
(d) It was fun.
5. Where does Musui build something for his family?
(a) The Amano's property.
(b) His father's land.
(c) The free-land.
(d) In the city outbanks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts the fight between Musui and Kuma?
2. What does Musui learn from Tonomura?
3. Why does Musui have trouble with his sword during his fight with Kuma?
4. What does Musui do to corrupt a man after he retires?
5. Where does Musui say he is from when he runs away the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Musui do before running away a second time?
2. What happens when Musui helps Okunu?
3. What funny thing happened during the fight with Kuma?
4. How does Musui make a great deal of money for himself after he retires?
5. What does Musui say made his life fun?
6. Why does Musui return home when he runs away for the second time?
7. What is Musui's punishment for running away a second time?
8. What does Musui blame for his low estate retirement?
9. Why does Musui agree to help in the conflict between Josuke and Magoichiro?
10. What happens when Rintaro is attacked by a dog?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)