|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musui do to corrupt a man after he retires?
(a) He tells him tales of his past.
(b) He writes to him menacing letters.
(c) All of these.
(d) He takes him to the Pleasure district.
2. How old is Musui when his punishment for running away a second time is done?
3. Who sends Shintaro to find Musui?
(a) He comes on his own mission.
(c) Musui's family.
4. What kind of group is the Day of the Boar Association?
5. How does Musui describe hs punishment the second time he runs away?
6. Who does Musui look for when he runs away the second time?
(a) His birth mother.
(d) His cousins.
7. What does Musui do first when he fights Kuma?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Pushes him down the stairs.
(c) Throws a rock at him.
(d) Stabs him.
8. How are Shintaro and Musui related?
(a) They are half-brothers.
(b) Shintaro is his uncle.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Shintaro is his nephew.
9. What does Musui dream about after retiring?
(a) Money making schemes.
(b) Other women.
(d) Honoring his father.
10. Where does Musui fight with Kuma?
(a) A pleasure house.
(b) A chapel.
(c) The market.
(d) His classroom.
11. Why are people hesitant to register Musui for a job once he is released from his cage?
(a) His father is intimidating.
(b) He has little experience.
(c) He is not good with money.
(d) He has a bad reputation.
12. Whom does Musui lend money to after retiring?
(a) Gambling friends.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His wife.
(d) Fencing students.
13. What does Musui do for Rintaro while he is being punished for running away a second time?
(a) Bequeaths his fortune to him.
(b) All of these.
(c) Makes him head of the household.
(d) Teaches him to fence.
14. Musui realizes that ______________ creates good will.
(a) Good deeds.
(d) A rich appearance.
15. Why does Musui enjoy the dramatics between Maigoichiro and Josuke?
(a) His rent has been lowered.
(b) He likes a good show.
(c) He will get Josuke's job.
(d) He didn't want to hire Josuke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Musui says he never ______________after retiring.
2. Whom does Musui get to pay some peasants?
3. Whom does Musui ask for help in getting a job after he is released from his cage?
4. What does Musui use to forge something after retiring?
5. How does Musui pay his expenses while staying with Tatewaki?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)