|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musui say young men should choose wisely?
(a) Their studies.
(b) Their clothing.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their wives.
2. Who punished Musui after his first fight?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wet nurse.
(d) His aunt.
3. According to Musui, what is dangerous to climb?
(a) The stairway to Heaven.
(b) The social ladder.
(c) The snowy mountain.
(d) The steps of politics.
4. What does Musui say he stole from his mother as a child?
5. What hobby does Musui think all people should have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Musui says no young man should let ____________rule his life.
2. Musui says people should always be generous with ______________.
3. Why was Musui not born in his father's home?
4. Who constantly scolds Musui as a boy?
5. Musui says his reputation paints him as________________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)