|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musui do to get revenge against his classmates at age nine?
(a) Turns them in to the headmaster.
(b) Burns down the school.
(c) Pees on them from the rafters.
(d) Steals all their clothes.
2. When Musui is nine years old, his class hates him because _____________.
(a) He is always fighting.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He is poor.
(d) He is the best in the class.
3. Musui says that he once spent a day swimming in_______________.
(a) An ornamental pond.
(b) A lily pond.
(c) A water storage facility.
(d) A sacred fountain.
4. What does Musui still have from his first punishment?
(a) A bald spot.
(b) A scar.
(c) A hatred of rain.
(d) A bad memory.
5. What does Musui learn when he is nine years old?
(a) Tai Kwon Do.
(c) Kung Fu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who punished Musui after his first fight?
2. How does Musui describe himself as a child?
3. According to Musui, why did he get into his first fight?
4. What hobby does Musui think all people should have?
5. How old was Musui when he got in his first fight?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)