|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Musui punished with after his first fight as a child?
(a) A log.
(b) A rock.
(c) A chain.
(d) A block of wood.
2. How does Musui describe his son?
(a) The sweetest thing in his life.
(b) The perfect example of responsibility.
(c) The polar opposite of his grandfather.
(d) The mirror image of himself.
3. Whom does Musui credit for his reputation?
(a) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His teachers.
4. What was Musui's mother's occupation?
(a) Business woman.
5. Musui says no young man should let ____________rule his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musui do after his retirement?
2. What does Musui say he is most amazed by in his life?
3. What skill does Musui learn at age ten?
4. How does Musui become a leader of the boys in his neighborhood?
5. What does Musui learn when he is nine years old?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)