|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musui learn when he is nine years old?
(b) Tai Kwon Do.
(d) Kung Fu.
2. What is Harakiri?
(a) A form of suicide.
(b) A lethal sedative.
(c) A kind of flower.
(d) A warrior's blade.
3. What does Musui say he stole from his mother as a child?
4. What does Musui say he spent most of his life pursuing?
(a) Women and money.
(c) Worthless activities.
(d) Social success.
5. Who punished Musui after his first fight?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wet nurse.
(c) His father.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first people Musui gives advice to?
2. What skill does Musui say all boys should have?
3. Who cares for Musui in his retirement?
4. Why was Musui not born in his father's home?
5. Musui says young men should trust ______________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)