|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who punished Musui after his first fight?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wet nurse.
(d) His father.
2. Who cares for Musui in his retirement?
(a) His wife.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His granddaughter.
(d) His son.
3. What does Musui still have from his first punishment?
(a) A hatred of rain.
(b) A bald spot.
(c) A scar.
(d) A bad memory.
4. Why does Musui's family move away from the sea?
(a) Musui goes to school.
(b) Musui embarrasses the family.
(c) The house gets flooded.
(d) They have to tend to the farm land.
5. Musui says that he once spent a day swimming in_______________.
(a) A sacred fountain.
(b) An ornamental pond.
(c) A water storage facility.
(d) A lily pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Musui says his reputation paints him as________________.
2. Musui says that ______________ruled his young life.
3. What does Musui hope his reader will become after reading this book?
4. Musui says young men should trust ______________.
5. What did Musui use in his first fight as a child?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)