|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Musui says no young man should let ____________rule his life.
2. How does Musui say men should eat?
3. What skill does Musui learn at age ten?
(c) Wood working.
(d) Horseback riding.
4. Whom does Musui credit for his reputation?
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His teachers.
5. What do Musui's classmates do to torture him when he is nine years old?
(a) Lock him in a closet.
(b) Steal his food.
(c) Burn his clothes.
(d) Tie him in the rafters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Musui says young men should trust ______________.
2. What does Musui hope to teach by in this book?
3. Musui says his reputation paints him as________________.
4. Why was Musui not born in his father's home?
5. What does Musui say is common among noble men?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)