• Musui says he is retired and spends a lot of time reading. He sees a trend of men who have a fall from grace due to personal fallbacks.
• Musui is surprised his life is ending so well when his life was strewn with bad habits and behavior. His son is a wonderful man who is caring for him and his wife.
• Musui gives advice to boys and girls and tells them to study hard and learn important skills.
• He tells young women to learn to braid their hair and maintain a house. He tells young men to study martial arts, choose good friends, and respect elders.
• He says everyone should avoid greed, including climbing the social ladder. He has a bad reputation because of this, but he blames himself.
• He shows gratitude for his ancestors and the basic tenets of his life.
• Musui's mother...
This section contains 1,807 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)