|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Daizo like to help?
(a) High achievers.
2. Who does Seijuro forbid his brother to fight?
3. What does Jo fear in this section?
(a) He might die.
(b) His mother has died.
(c) He has lost his leg.
(d) He is stupid.
4. What does Matahachi want to claim from Musashi so he returns to his village with honor?
(a) His sword.
(b) His scalp.
(c) A lock of his hair.
(d) His shield.
5. What part of his body does Seijuro want his students to cut off?
(a) His leg.
(b) His foot.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Muashi protecting when he ran away?
2. Why did Otsu leave Sukekuro?
3. Who does Matahachi identify himself as to Akemi?
4. Who does Iora encounter when he delivers a message for Musashi?
5. What is the samurai posing as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened in the fight between Seijuro and Musashi?
2. How does Musashi test Sannosuke's skills?
3. How does Daizo con Matahachi in this section?
4. What does Musashi tell Otsu before leaving to fight?
5. How does Geki help Musashi in this section?
6. What does Jo admit under questioning from Takuan?
7. How does Kojiro prove to be a bad teacher?
8. Why do Matahachi and Osugi want to claim a lock of Musashi's hair?
9. What is Kojiro's attitude towards his hosts at the beginning of this section?
10. What sacrifices does Sannosuke have to make to become Musashi's student?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)