|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iora encounter when he delivers a message for Musashi?
2. Who was Muashi protecting when he ran away?
(a) A pregnant woman.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A small child.
(d) An injured man.
3. What kind of food is Matahachi selling?
4. How was Iora related to Sannosuke?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His grandfather.
5. Where is Osugi visiting when he learns about the fight?
(a) The beach.
(b) A river.
(c) A temple.
(d) A shrine.
6. Where does Matahachi find Akemi?
(a) In a temple.
(b) In a tree.
(c) Behind a fountain.
(d) Int he long grass.
7. What does Daizo offer Matahachi?
(a) His sword.
(b) Eight diamonds.
(c) His horse.
(d) Thirty gold pieces.
8. What does Jo fear in this section?
(a) His mother has died.
(b) He is stupid.
(c) He might die.
(d) He has lost his leg.
9. What does Musashi tell Sannosuke he must give up?
(a) His family home.
(b) His morals.
(c) His family fortune.
(d) His virginity.
10. What is the the name of the samurai for whom Geki wants Musashi to work?
(a) Lord Gong.
(b) Lord Dance.
(c) Lord Date.
(d) Lord Veto.
11. What did Akeni pretend to be to run away with the money?
12. Which member of the criminal faction does Musashi kill?
13. How did Matahachi expect the officials to punish him?
(a) By imprisoning him.
(b) By killing him.
(c) By burying him.
(d) By torturing him.
14. Which member of Jinnai's party is missing?
15. Why did Otsu leave Sukekuro?
(a) To get rich.
(b) To marry Musashi.
(c) To be with a dying friend.
(d) To go back to her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kidnaps Otsu?
2. What kind of food does Musashi eat in this section?
3. What did Musashi help the villagers to develop?
4. What other character do the officials cane in this chapter?
5. What is Kojiro more interested in doing then teaching?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)